SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:05 pm

Is Life and Style and In Touch reliable?? What was the consensus with their postings to previous seasons? Was it accurate?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:06 pm

I'm not sure why it's a big surprise that I asked for links. These are the rules,  they are Copyright Rules. It's a tag in my signature. If anyone can tell me what to say when I'm approached by a magazine company because someone stole information from an article. They didn't post a link which is a loss of revenue for them, because consumers don't need to buy their magazine after reading what they were interested, I'd be glad to listen.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines
Source - A link to the source must be provided at all times. Any SM, any media, any quotes, anything that YOU didn't say requires a link. SM usernames are to be clearly indicted as well as the source. IG, Twitter etc. When posting Screen Caps, they must clearly indicate where they came from. If the poster created the Screen Cap from a youtube, or media article etc, a link MUST be provided as to where it originated. When moving a Screen Cap from one thread to another a link MUST be provided as to where it came from. When creating Screen Caps from your own source, this would be directly from a show that aired, you must state that's it's your own screen cap. When cropping resizing altering a picture/Screen Cap, you MUST state it was altered and a link must be provided as to where it originated. Under no circumstances can anything be posted from anywhere without a source linked as to the origination including typing anything word for word.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:11 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is Life and Style and In Touch reliable?? What was the consensus with their postings to previous seasons? Was it accurate?

IMO, I've always viewed Us Weekly and People the most reliable in regards to this show. For Andi seasons, they had her FD's and finale down to the very last detail, including that the runner up had been trying to get back with her while the show was airing. Meanwhile, In Touch was reporting Andi was pregnant and she didn't know if the dad was Josh or Nick laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:4 days with her very close friend which included a professional photoshoot does not constitute lot of time. To be moving on IMO
She's been with Becca on her previous trips to LA as well. I think they've spent more time together than 4 days since filming ended. Becca could be who she's confiding with about all things Jordan

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:... she was JUST with Jordan though. Like 3 days ago. For 4th of July...
JoJo could have broken up with Jordan over the 4th of July weekend

Ash2214 wrote:IMO, I've always viewed Us Weekly and People the most reliable in regards to this show...In Touch was reporting Andi was pregnant and she didn't know if the dad was Josh or Nick..
If I remember correctly Life and Stlye and In Touch have usually had a lot of details correct about the Finale

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:19 pm

^ I may be wrong, but I didn't think we had any proof of JoJo and Becca being together in LA since filming for the bachelorette had wrapped? They have posted pictures of each other, but that doesn't mean they're current pictures. In the two pictures she's shares of herself with Becca, she's got on the same outfit. It could have been from any time. IMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is Life and Style and In Touch reliable?? What was the consensus with their postings to previous seasons? Was it accurate?

IMO, I've always viewed Us Weekly and People the most reliable in regards to this show. For Andi seasons, they had her FD's and finale down to the very last detail, including that the runner up had been trying to get back with her while the show was airing. Meanwhile, In Touch was reporting Andi was pregnant and she didn't know if the dad was Josh or Nick laugh out loud

I do believe that US and People are realible. I'm just not sure if the others are 100% accurate, only half right, a little accurate, not accurate at all. Didn't either Life and Style or Intouch have accurate info about Ben's FRC last season? I 100% remember the laughing waters for Lauren's date was accurate.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:20 pm

Alanna wrote:Nor do I think they're broken up whatsoever at this point in time. She spent the 4th with someone in a shv. That was 4 days ago, with who if not with him? She is constantly on her phone. With who if not him? She got a unicorn mug (her code name for the man she loves) and freaked out. Why if she and f1 are done? And 6 days ago, her BBJ was fav'ing tweets about seeing more of their fun relationship. So far, they're together imo.

Yes they are still together...for now...imo. Time will tell if they make it in the "real" world. She wanted BBJ all along and this is what makes the story so stupid. As far as Luke showing up. No way, he is either the next bachelor or working only on his music career. Reminds me of Wes, minus the crude behavior. Lol

I know they have amazing chemistry and have no doubt the final rose ceremony will show just that. The real world part is up to them. Keep watching the feet and don't forget the People Magazine photo shoot is just around the corner. Don't think BBJ or Jo will miss that!

The only thing that gave me pause was Jo really in Mexico? I remember they sent Andi and Josh there for a SH visit. I remember Andi said they put Josh with her in the same hotel but just more remote. The same rules applied she said. Did anyone sleuth where BBJ was at the time of alleged Mexico trip? I remember someone shot Josh at the airport and if it had not been for that one fan, we would have never known Josh was in mexico.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:Lenn thanks for typing all that up!
ND, did you say Life and Style and/or Intouch was accurate with details regarding the FRC's?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:23 pm

Over the years it's seemed to rotate who besides People was actually accurate.  For a few seasons In Touch would be, then it wasn't and Life & Stlye was.  But the last few seasons, it's been US Weekly.  So I would take the other two with a grain of salt, at the moment.  Note the info, file it away and then wait to see what else comes out and what can be matched up with info we know to be true from sleuthing during filming, SCs, edit, etc.

And the Jo that has been visible with Becca on SM the last few days does not appear to be a sad, heartbroken Jo.  IMO, just the opposite.  But that's JMOAA, I know many do not agree.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:...I didn't think we had any proof of JoJo and Becca being together in LA since filming for the bachelorette had wrapped...
Since Becca/JoJo are so close I can't see JoJo going to LA and not spending time with her bestie Becca

Ladybug82 wrote:..And the Jo that has been visible with Becca on SM the last few days does not appear to be a sad, heartbroken Jo...just the opposite...
I think JoJo's happy because she's moved on from Jordan. They ended their relationship at some point. As far as I know there is no proof that Jordan was in LA during 4th of July weekend

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:30 pm

If she was with Becca at any point it would've been snapchatted, IMO.

She faved a post yesterday about marrying her best friend. That doesn't sound like someone who just broke up with someone.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:31 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Over the years it's seemed to rotate who besides People was actually accurate.  For a few seasons In Touch would be, then it wasn't and Life & Stlye was.  But the last few seasons, it's been US Weekly.  So I would take the other two with a grain of salt, at the moment.  Note the info, file it away and then wait to see what else comes out and what can be matched up with info we know to be true from sleuthing during filming, SCs, edit, etc.

And the Jo that has been visible with Becca on SM the last few days does not appear to be a sad, heartbroken Jo.  IMO, just the opposite.  But that's JMOAA, I know many do not agree.
They both pretty much said almost the same things. Even word for word on some stuff. It's like the same person fed them those bits or something. Especially regarding the f2 proposing, but she rejected him, and it was so embarrassing. Same for her supposedly not ending up with the one she wants. And this FRC being the most dramatic of all bachelorette seasons.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl