SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Shouldn't we be getting another preview of the FRC this Monday? Don't they air those after episode 7...? 

My biggest take away from the Intouch article is that producers and ABC adore JoJo and would possibly want her for round 2 laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Shouldn't we be getting another preview of the FRC this Monday? Don't they air those after episode 7...? 

My biggest take away from the Intouch article is that producers and ABC adore JoJo and would possibly want her for round 2 laugh out loud !
I'm down to watch Jo choose her unicorn yearly now. No other Ettes need apply ever, thank you.

Of course if Jo is happy with her BBJ and he treats her like the most amazing thing that she is, then okay, fine, he can have her, I guess!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:42 pm

jen689 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:...I didn't think we had any proof of JoJo and Becca being together in LA since filming for the bachelorette had wrapped...
Since Becca/JoJo are so close I can't see JoJo going to LA and not spending time with her bestie Becca

Ladybug82 wrote:..And the Jo that has been visible with Becca on SM the last few days does not appear to be a sad, heartbroken Jo...just the opposite...
I think JoJo's happy because she's moved on from Jordan. They ended their relationship at some point. As far as I know there is no proof that Jordan was in LA during 4th of July weekend

JMO

We'll have to agree to disagree.  I think she's happy because she's with Jordan.  He may not be everyone's cup of tea, but Jo sure seems to like her BBJ.

He's the only one not accounted for while she was also MIA.  He was never found in any wedding pictures searched on SM nor was he with his brother and friends later in the weekend celebrating the 4th.  IMO, he was in a SH with Jo.  If not I feel like we would have seen evidence of him out and about, somewhere at some point. We got nada, not even one mention or sighting.

And IMO, if Jo had been with Becca more, we'd know.  They don't seem to be able to keep quiet while together.  Much to our benefit, sleuthing wise.  laugh out loud

Len, don't they say every season, that the FRC is the most dramatic yet?  no no I'm still waiting on one of the FRc's to live up to the hype. laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Shouldn't we be getting another preview of the FRC this Monday? Don't they air those after episode 7...? 

I'm down to watch Jo choose her unicorn yearly now. No other Ettes need apply ever, thank you.

Of course if Jo is happy with her BBJ and he treats her like the most amazing thing that she is, then okay, fine, he can have her, I guess!
We're on the same page laugh out loud
Ladybug82 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:...I didn't think we had any proof of JoJo and Becca being together in LA since filming for the bachelorette had wrapped...
Since Becca/JoJo are so close I can't see JoJo going to LA and not spending time with her bestie Becca

Ladybug82 wrote:..And the Jo that has been visible with Becca on SM the last few days does not appear to be a sad, heartbroken Jo...just the opposite...
I think JoJo's happy because she's moved on from Jordan. They ended their relationship at some point. As far as I know there is no proof that Jordan was in LA during 4th of July weekend

JMO

We'll have to agree to disagree.  I think she's happy because she's with Jordan.  He may not be everyone's cup of tea, but Jo sure seems to like her BBJ.

He's the only one not accounted for while she was also MIA.  He was never found in any wedding pictures searched on SM nor was he with his brother and friends later in the weekend celebrating the 4th.  IMO, he was in a SH with Jo.  If not I feel like we would have seen evidence of him out and about, somewhere at some point.  We got nada, not even one mention or sighting.

And IMO, if Jo had been with Becca more, we'd know.  They don't seem to be able to keep quiet while together.  Much to our benefit, sleuthing wise.  laugh out loud

Len, don't they say every season, that the FRC is the most dramatic yet?  no no I'm still waiting on one of the FRc's to live up to the hype. laugh out loud

JMOAA
Exactly. They say it every season. I'm just wondering if these two articles have some truth to them, since they both say pretty much the same exact thing. And I just remember In Touch was right about Lauren's date being at Laughing waters and some other stuff that I can't remember. In touch also showed a pic of JoJo's supposed ring. It looks exactly like Vienna's if anyone wants to google hers to get an idea laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:50 pm

^ If her ring is actually similar to Vienna's, then I like it!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ If her ring is actually similar to Vienna's, then I like it!
Almost exactly the same. JoJo's is apparently square cut (would these magazines even be right about the ring..?) and Vienna's was princess cut. That's the only difference.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:00 pm

I don't know if we'll get much new to work with in the new preview or if they'll wait until the HTD or MTA to give us the next big coming up on the rest of the season preview.  It's varied over the years.  But I'm ready for new SCs!  Hopefully, once we get new images to sleuth, we should be able to better pin point more details to be able to know more about what is true, mostly true, etc., that will be in the next round of rag mag articles.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:...JoJo's ring is actually similar to Vienna's...

Jake/Vienna = ring
Jake/Vienna = awkward meeting to discuss break up

JoJo/Jordan = ring
JoJo/Jordan = awkward meeting to discuss break up

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:24 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Over the years it's seemed to rotate who besides People was actually accurate.  For a few seasons In Touch would be, then it wasn't and Life & Stlye was.  But the last few seasons, it's been US Weekly.  So I would take the other two with a grain of salt, at the moment.  Note the info, file it away and then wait to see what else comes out and what can be matched up with info we know to be true from sleuthing during filming, SCs, edit, etc.

And the Jo that has been visible with Becca on SM the last few days does not appear to be a sad, heartbroken Jo.  IMO, just the opposite.  But that's JMOAA, I know many do not agree.
They both pretty much said almost the same things. Even word for word on some stuff. It's like the same person fed them those bits or something. Especially regarding the f2 proposing, but she rejected him, and it was so embarrassing. Same for her supposedly not ending up with the one she wants. And this FRC being the most dramatic of all bachelorette seasons.

It will be the most dramatic because they've never had the lead not need to wear shoes because her feet aren't even on the ground. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 41 3806527698

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:29 pm

Alanna wrote:

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 41 3806527698  Now the bolded I'm totally down with, even though I couldn't be more over her story this year.   I've actually had that thought to myself about Jordan's edit - like maybe TPTB would be happy to have them break up for the ATFR and give Jojo a redo giggling ,not that I actually think they are broken up at all or will be anytime soon.  Just a nice diversion from being disappointed I can't fangirl my fav Ette in her post show coupledom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:38 pm

I know I did not have an out of body experience, weren't one of those articles sourced here already? Yesterday? I know I read one here already. I couldn't have dreamed it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:53 pm

Yes, it was posted yesterday by @everly. I think. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl