SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Yes, to whomever posted up thread that Luke has been very quiet today on SM

Back to top Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:07 pm

Oh Yes, don't forget the wine! wine and chocolate with that kleenix.

And to think this is a two nighter.  We get to hear Luke talk to JoJo tomorrow night at the MTA.   :thud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:10 pm

I have whipped vodka and coke...but, if he is the lead, I haven't forgotten our promise for Butterscotch Schnaaps cheers at the premiere in January wherever we each are! #ScotchForever
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:11 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Yes, that is 1am for me as I will be watching on the East Coast, anyone else here watching on the East Coast and needs a group hug let me know by PM, I will be in the episode thread with my  :tissuebox .  

Luke says he is the type of guy that says something when he has something on his mind.  He says he is in love with JoJo.

"I'm a person that when I feel things, I want to get it off my chest," Pell said in an exclusive preview of tonight's episode. "Tonight I pulled her outside to tell her that I'm in love with her because I am. I hope it's not too little too late."
 From ABC Preview Today

It reminds me of the TV Movie, I just saw "Loves Come Softly" (again) this weekend and one of the best lines in the movie is "when a man loses his woman he goes after her". hearthumbsup
I have no doubt that Luke is in love with her - it was written all over his face.  Now I will have to check that movie out.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:16 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Oh Yes, don't forget the wine! wine and chocolate with that kleenix.

And to think this is a two nighter.  We get to hear Luke talk to JoJo tomorrow night at the MTA.   :thud
I have a nice bottle of wine wine chilling in the fridge and some chocolates and some really soft Kleenix so I am ready for tonight.  :tissuebox

I am really looking forward to tomorrow night to see Luke again and hear what he has to say.   :Bubba:

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:22 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:23 pm

By tomorrow night Luke has had almost 3 mos to recover from his tarmac exit (assuming he doesn't return to go after his woman).  So hopefully his heart is healed and he can transition to the lead position if he is offered.

The TV movie is first in a series based on books by Janette Oke about pioneers in the mid-west US and they run on the Hallmark Channel and other family friendly channels.  "Love Comes Softly".  Great feel good movies.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:30 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^Yes, that is 1am for me as I will be watching on the East Coast, anyone else here watching on the East Coast and needs a group hug let me know by PM, I will be in the episode thread with my  :tissuebox .  

Luke says he is the type of guy that says something when he has something on his mind.  He says he is in love with JoJo.

From ABC Preview Today

It reminds me of the TV Movie, I just saw "Loves Come Softly" (again) this weekend and one of the best lines in the movie is "when a man loses his woman he goes after her". hearthumbsup
I have no doubt that Luke is in love with her - it was written all over his face.  Now I will have to check that movie out.

I like in that preview, when Luke comes back into the hangar to the RC lineup, he makes eye contact with each and every one of those other men. That is a man right there.

yes indeed! Luke is no sniveling coward! laugh out loud Okay, I cheated and I already opened my wine and am having a glass, so cheer ladies! wine

I love it when they have the MTA the next night, it always seems like such a long wait otherwise....

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:43 pm

You are cracking me up @Max64!  rofl

Cheers to Luke's Ladies!  

Luke will have the woman lined up around the globe after tonight and SM will light up demanding him be the next Bachelor. He will be getting a lot of love tonight.  :Woah-hoo:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:46 pm

wine to all of Luke's fans. Enjoy the show and know your favourite is a great guy!

Threads will be lock except for the epi thread.

July 25th epi thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:17 am

MiniDiva wrote:By tomorrow night Luke has had almost 3 mos to recover from his tarmac exit (assuming he doesn't return to go after his woman).  So hopefully his heart is healed and he can transition to the lead position if he is offered.

The TV movie is first in a series based on books by Janette Oke about pioneers in the mid-west US and they run on the Hallmark Channel and other family friendly channels.  "Love Comes Softly".  Great feel good movies.
I found the full movie on you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCncy21mr4c

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:17 am

My heart breaks for him. As you saw in MTA, he still loves her. It was actually way tougher than I even thought it was going to be. So thankful for his fellow fans who are heart to help me through....and alcohol....and chocolate!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose