SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:42 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:43 pm

Is this where everybody comes after the show, especially to talk about Luke?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Frymama wrote:Is this where everybody comes after the show, especially to talk about Luke?
I guess so.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Frymama wrote:Is this where everybody comes after the show, especially to talk about Luke?

The threads are all closed during the show, so you'll have to hang out in the episode thread until they are reopened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:46 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Some inspiration from the man himself.   peace

luke__pell
I'm addicted to forced failure because that is the only way we can #getstronger #mentally #physically #emotionally #spiritually #failure #success #winning #lovethelifeyoulive #limitless #fightforfit

I'm addicted to forced failure because that is the only way we can #getstronger #mentally #physically #emotionally #spiritually #failure  #success #winning #lovethelifeyoulive #limitless #fightforfit by @luke__pell

Wow! Now, he will be a good lookin' Bachelor! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Max64 wrote:

The threads are all closed during the show, so you'll have to hang out in the episode thread until they are reopened.
They won't open these until the show has finished airing on the West Coast will they?

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:54 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:59 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:

I am on the west coast, so I have to wait 3 hours to watch. But I usually read the epi thread while the episode is airing on the east coast. Then I watch and post my impressions there. I usually don't make it back here until after I have finished watching the episode. No matter what happens tonight, I doubt I will extinguish the torch until the final credits roll on the ATFR. What is to be gained by doing so, unless you have a bet with someone (which I don't)? Possibly a little more flogging from RS? 30 lashes with a wet noodle, LOL cantstopl
Here's to us West Coast fans.   bestbud!

I had been reading the episode thread as well but I may just pass on it tonight since the big hunky cowboy gentleman will make an early exit - maybe I'll just watch the fan videos of him instead.  giggling

Last edited by SLA44 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:00 pm

^^Yes, that is 1am for me as I will be watching on the East Coast, anyone else here watching on the East Coast and needs a group hug let me know by PM, I will be in the episode thread with my  :tissuebox .  

Luke says he is the type of guy that says something when he has something on his mind.  He says he is in love with JoJo.

"I'm a person that when I feel things, I want to get it off my chest," Pell said in an exclusive preview of tonight's episode. "Tonight I pulled her outside to tell her that I'm in love with her because I am. I hope it's not too little too late."
 From ABC Preview Today

It reminds me of the TV Movie, I just saw "Loves Come Softly" (again) this weekend and one of the best lines in the movie is "when a man loses his woman he goes after her". hearthumbsup
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:03 pm

^^ I love that movie with Katherine Heigl and Dale Midkiff. One of my favorites!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:04 pm

Well I'm in Central time.. I have a bottle of wine ready to go and my kleenex :tissuebox I'll be hanging out in the episode thread too, laugh out loud I'm trying to get dinner all done now so I can watch uninterrupted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose