SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sallyny Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:51 am

Ooooh @HEA, I like your rapid response with screen shots. Love me some Luke. It's Jojo's lost if she let Luke slip away. There're a lot of happy women waiting for Luke.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:55 am

SLA44 wrote:Very interesting HEA!!!  She just happens to be wearing his favorite color?   question

sallyny wrote:Ooooh @HEA, I like your rapid response with screen shots. Love me some Luke. It's Jojo's lost if she let Luke slip away. There're a lot of happy women waiting for Luke.

handwave group hug :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:00 am

Group hug and goteam
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:57 am

megaa wrote:The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 TY8YCMs

imgur

Cute!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:02 am

Did anyone see Luke's snapchat, it's the little boy "asking questions" And he says "who does JoJo marry?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:44 am

Max64 wrote:Did anyone see Luke's snapchat, it's the little boy "asking questions"  And he says "who does JoJo marry?"  

nnooooo :why:

I do not have snapchat............ bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue help pleasssssssssssssssssse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:28 am

Jojo looks adorable in the GIF. Love it. What a cute moment between them.

I think some of the things you all have noticed - the camo, the song, especially the unicorn and diamond pic, if taken on their own would be amazing clues pointing to Luke as F1, especially this time of the season when the lead usually starts to give more shout outs/clues to their F1. It would be an ending I would LOVE soo soo much, this season more than ever. Keeping on my :rosiecolored when watching the rest of the way out.

(edited to just be a positive fan thread post)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:40 am

Max64 wrote:Did anyone see Luke's snapchat, it's the little boy "asking questions"  And he says "who does JoJo marry?"  

Yes!  I am glad you clarified what he said as I could barely hear what he was saying and thought he said "Where is JoJo?"    :Nod:

Luke spends a lot of time with his friend's family and especially the little boys.  He would make such a fun Daddy as he laughs and teases the boys.

If you don't have SnapChat, try to get it and follow all the current cast members as it will tell you a lot about their personalities and how they are doing back in real life. So entertaining.  Smiley

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

Yes!  I am glad you clarified what he said as I could barely hear what he was saying and thought he said "Where is JoJo?"    :Nod:

Luke spends a lot of time with his friend's family and especially the little boys.  He would make such a fun Daddy as he laughs and teases the boys.

If you don't have SnapChat, try to get it and follow all the current cast members as it will tell you a lot about their personalities and how they are doing back in real life. So entertaining.  Smiley

JMO

i do not have a cell... so no snapchat for me. sad

i wished I could see this one.. it would be huge clue IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:36 pm

HEA wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

JMO

i do not have a cell... so no snapchat for me. sad

i wished I could see this one.. it would be huge clue IMO

The snapchat is of that little boy he's always with, and Luke captioned it, "questions from Woods", and it's just the little boy saying "who married JoJo", and that was it. Luke says nothing. It's gone now.

I love all your clues @HEA, and every year I get sucked in not believing the spoilers (I'm usually in cahoots with @JBF laugh out loud) and every year I'm always wrong! (With the exception of Brad 2.0) I would really love for the f1 to be someone other than Jordan and the only other guy that's a possibility is Luke, in my opinion... we shall see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:05 pm

Max64 wrote:

The snapchat is of that little boy he's always with, and Luke captioned it, "questions from Woods", and it's just the little boy saying "who married JoJo", and that was it.  Luke says nothing.  It's gone now.  

I love all your clues @HEA, and every year I get sucked in not believing the spoilers  (I'm usually in cahoots with @JBF laugh out loud) and every year I'm always wrong!  (With the exception of Brad 2.0)  I would really love for the f1 to be someone other than Jordan and the only other guy that's a possibility is Luke, in my opinion...  we shall see

I AM usually wrong each season with the males bach. I am more in luck with the US bachelorettes so maybe this season I will be right?

but the truth is if Luke is F1, then I would have seen the confirmation of what I saw which is the love story during this season.... if he is F4 or F3, chances are that I will see more of him possibly next season. So no matter what ending with luke I will be happy. well kinda, I will of course use a wagon of tissues at his rejection... if he is rejected of course.
If she picks jordan, then that is her choice. no matter what we say or is said, this is her life. after the finale, if she is with jordan or another guy, i will quickly move on. if luke, then I may linger a bit on SM. Who cares truly, it is just fun to play columbo! :detective

So I hope to see the love story I expect to see on this TV reality show. If not, move on to the next! ha! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

--

how interesting that the snapchat is no longer available.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose