SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:50 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^too funny! I love her laugh as well. She knows it too.

Luke appeals to all ages! I have been watching finale with roughly same group since Deanna ' s season of Bachelorette. We never agree on who we want to "win"...ever. I was shocked to discover that everyone was team Luke for Jo Jo and now want him for Bachelor. And over the years our daughters joined so we had daughters from 13-22 and mom's 40-55 all agreeing that Luke needed to be next lead.

Agreed. Honestly, I don't ever remember seeing this kind of online support for a contestant, especially who left at F4. Celebrities and Bach alum have come out in such support for him. Did you see GMA this morning? Jo Jo finally said she "gets it" why America wants Luke as Bach because "America died" when she sent him home. It got AWWKKWWWARD with Jordan...just sayin'.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:58 pm

His turn! JoJo Fletcher has her favorites from season 12, but it's war veteran Luke Pell who has her vote as the next Bachelor.

The former Bachelorette, 25, revealed which suitors she thinks should have a second chance at love on reality TV during Good Morning America on Tuesday, August 2. She was joined by her new fiancé, Jordan Rodgers.

"If you ask me personally, I think both Luke and Chase [McNary] are great options," she said. "Maybe they could do a double one like they did with Kaitlyn [Bristowe] and Britt [Nilsson]. But Luke for sure. And Chase is amazing."

"I think Robby [Hayes] is a great choice too," she added of her runner-up. "But when I sent Luke home, America died. There was an overwhelming amount of support and love for him and I totally get it."
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jojo-fletcher-thinks-luke-pell-should-be-the-next-bachelor-w432277

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:11 pm

I think we might get the most emotional FRC in the history of this show if he is the Bach. The women are going to fall hard for him. Better prepare for a season of tears from start to finish.

Boy, the man is a winner!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:17 pm

His final 1 will be one lucky lucky lady heartbeat! And, if he is indeed the next bachelor I think he will go down as my fave lead ever!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:39 pm

babs wrote:I think we might get the most emotional FRC in the history of this show if he is the Bach.  The women are going to fall hard for him.  Better prepare for a season of tears from start to finish.  

I mean...He admits, too, that he is actually very emotional. He just puts up a big wall to hold it in. Did you notice on MTA when CH thanked him for his service? He got tears in his eyes, held his breath, and nodded his head? He was about to lose it, IMO. He was really trying to hold it together. He has to do that with himself due to all he has been through. I think he is going to let himself go more this season, especially in that moment--being the self-proclaimed "hopeless romantic".
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Luke getting teased about playing coy on being the next lead laugh out loud
CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Screen15

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Frymama wrote:
babs wrote:I think we might get the most emotional FRC in the history of this show if he is the Bach.  The women are going to fall hard for him.  Better prepare for a season of tears from start to finish.  

I mean...He admits, too, that he is actually very emotional.  He just puts up a big wall to hold it in.  Did you notice on MTA when CH thanked him for his service?  He got tears in his eyes, held his breath, and nodded his head?  He was about to lose it, IMO.  He was really trying to hold it together.  He has to do that with himself due to all he has been through.  I think he is going to let himself go more this season, especially in that moment--being the self-proclaimed "hopeless romantic".  

As well as the stressful situation of being on the show and trying to handle 20 plus women. Let's hope they all don't get their period at the same time or he just may need to call Chad in to help him out.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 pm

@truelovealways  Thank you for posting this video and the picture above it - Of course my answer is Luke for the next bachelor!!  What's not to love about this amazing man?

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:33 am

Cute little video from Austin TV station about Luke:

http://www.kvue.com/features/burnet-supports-local-bachelorette-contestant/285922165

KVUE News

Even the mayor and town officials say our cowboy is "the real deal".

Fun Fact: He was voted Mr. Burnet High School and looks totes adorbs with his Homecoming date.

Note: We do the big Homecoming mums here in Texas where the girls' mums are bigger than they are, and the guys garters are bigger than the mums most girls wear in other schools across Texas. giggling giggling
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:22 am

^^That is a great video @Frymama   thanks for sharing. They love our cowboy and sounds like he is a genuine guy.   Hugesmile

I was able to capture this from the video above.   Mr. Burnet High School - Luke Pell

ETA: Wanted to see what this photo looked like in B/W.  Wasn't he the Captain of his Football team too.  He obviously did well enough to be recruited by West Point to play football for them.  This guy was a born achiever, IMO.  

CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Luke%20Mr.%20Burnet%20HS_zps9nebymwuCMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Mr.%20Burnet%20B%20W_zpskdj0teoy

Source

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:35 pm

Jordan and Jo Jo think Luke should be next Bach:

http://www.eonline.com/videos/251239/jojo-jordan-think-luke-should-be-the-next-bachelor
E news

Pretty good endorsement
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:04 pm

And the next Bachelor is...

While ABC has yet to announce which of JoJo Fletcher's men will be the new Bachelor, multiple sources tell E! News that it's down to Luke Pell and Chase McNary. And when we chatted with JoJo and her fiancée Jordan Rodgers, they both had a pretty good idea of who will be handing out roses in season 21: Luke, the 32-year-old war veteran from Burnet, Texas, who made it to the final four before JoJo shocked viewers by sending him home just after he told her he loved her for the first time.

"It seems to be America's vote," Jordan said, while JoJo added, "Can I just tell you the heat I got for sending him home?! It was to be Luke, right? I think it has to be!"
Read

We also posed the Luke vs. Chase question to Chad Johnson, The Bachelorette's resident bad boy, and he was in agreement with the happy couple. "I'm sure it will be Luke,' Chad told E! News' Carissa Culiner. "Luke played his cards right. He didn't say anything bad, he didn't say anything, really anything, he was just kind of there. He just sat there and looked pretty."

Still, don't count Chase, the second runner-up from Denver, out just yet, as JoJo said, "They're both so deserving of it."

But Luke seemed ready to take on the gig when we spoke with him at the Men Tell All special. "The process worked for me," he said. "JoJo kind of allowed me to love again, it was something I hadn't done in awhile prior to our relationship.  I'm at a place now where I'm excited to be in love again. I think that if that comes up and that's in the future for me, I couldn't be more excited to find it."

And whether it's Luke or Chase, JoJo had some advice for ABC's next leading man: "Really trust yourself," she offered up. "It's going to seem like you may have no one on your side, but to really just follow your heart and do the best you can."

To hear more from JoJo and Jordan, watch our chat with them above, and to hear Chad talk about his idea for his own dating show (seriously), press play on the video below.
http://www.eonline.com/news/784910/luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-it-s-looking-like-the-next-bachelor-will-be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose