SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:59 pm

CMA Music Fest Country Night to Rock is tonight - wonder if we will see Luke.

His good buddy Cole Swindell will be on FB Live at 5:45 pm EDT time  - ETA:  Cole is in Richmond VA and Luke is in Nashville. 
CMA Country Music ‏@CountryMusic  12m12 minutes ago
The last #CMAfest Facebook LIVE takeover is in 2 HOURS with @ColeSwindell!
Source

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:54 pm

From Luke's SC he's saying "another day at the office everybody on their phones" laugh out loud
CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Img_0510
CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Img_0511

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:00 pm

^^Thanks for posting!

Busy day at the "song writing office?   CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1f3b6

New hat and shirt on Luke!  

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Just checking in, if posted before just delete. I found something called Luke Pell music on vimeo, where you can click and see/hear it. Shows him performing, you hear singing - I think it is him. Just search Luke Pell music, and it comes up. I'd post the link, but it is like 5 lines long, and it only goes to the search.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:11 pm

mimitalks wrote:Just checking in, if posted before just delete. I found something called Luke Pell music on vimeo, where you can click and see/hear it. Shows him performing, you hear singing - I think it is him. Just search Luke Pell music, and it comes up. I'd post the link, but it is like 5 lines long, and it only goes to the search.
:yes: that is him singing his song 'she brings me back' Smiley!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:14 pm

Frymama wrote:Frymama is sad.....

Our cowboy will be in Fort Worth on next Wednesday, Aug. 10th for a meet and greet at Cowgirl Hall of Fame.  It looks like it is only meet and greet though and not concert.  It is already sold out.  It is only $5 and all proceeds go to the museum, so it is for charity.  Help me out sleuth sisters....I need to find out if he is playing anywhere else in the Dallas area because I want to see him play again.  I can't believe he would come all the way to Fort Worth for 2 hours for charity and not play somewhere????

CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzUcF2Ir6oJ_eeYoFbs-Uja7hnIpGO5KtiO1DzH8JAdwrEvjna

https://www.google.com/search?q=luke+pell&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia1-G4gajOAhVQ4GMKHR-hBloQ7AkINw&biw=1600&bih=799#imgrc=_

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Luke snap
CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Image-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:33 pm

^^^^he has such beautiful eyes!^^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:42 pm

Does that filter make his eyes twinkle?   giggling

He has a heavy mustache growth going on, wonder what he looks like with it all grown in?  

:cutiepie
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:44 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Does that filter make his eyes twinkle?   giggling

He has a heavy mustache growth going on, wonder what he looks like with it all grown in?  

:cutiepie

Be still my heart, I don't think I could take it! :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:04 pm

I think he is about to go full-blown Duck Dynasty on us. Smiley I do not usually like a man with that much facial hair, but when it comes to Luke, all the "usuals" go out the window. He is such a tease with these snaps...
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:16 pm

With hair/without hair the man is sexy!!!!!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose