SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:01 pm

I think she'll do just fine post-show. I still like Jen and she was nice to Caila. I don't really care what Nick does. He was amusing at times on the show but still don't want to see him on my tv.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:27 pm

Jmo: I'm sure Jen will show her true colors sooner or later. Good luck to her and her blog...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Jmo: I'm sure Jen will show her true colors sooner or later. Good luck to her and her blog...

Did you ever say what it is you heard about Jen's true colors, just curious...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:48 pm

seton wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I'm not surprised it seemingly hasn't worked out with Nick. He seemed interested in her physically but not much else. From both his stints on the show, Nick seems to like assertive women and she doesn't fit the mould. When I first heard about her here and checked out her instagram I just couldn't see her and nick being a match together. She seems shallower than a kiddie pool IMO.

Not that I want to defend Jen but Nicky's IG aint exactly deep either. cantstopl

Her IG is just what made me think her and Nick together are incompatible as a couple but my feelings on her being shallow is the vibe I get from her all around (IG, twitter, and BiP)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:04 pm

Well I guess we know why Jen unfollowed Nick last night. He must have told her the truth about being the Bachelor. Sad for Jen just a little.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:08 pm

OnePromise wrote:Well I guess we know why Jen unfollowed Nick last night. He must have told her the truth about being the Bachelor. Sad for Jen just a little.

Yup, had the same thought. I like Nick, but I think he pulled a little shady move there. My guess is while they weren't official, they stayed in touch after the season and were casually dating. However, when he got offered the Bachelor opportunity, no way was he turning it down. To be fair, that's not much different than Ben who was casually dating Tenley and pretty much ended things when he got the opportunity. But that has to suck for Jennifer. No wonder she's taking her "no fucks given" trip or whatever she called it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:11 pm

Jen doesn't seem happy about the decision laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:37 pm

I think Jen's the new Tenley... I feel bad for her, I'd be sad

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:04 am

I like her but together they had no energy. They just weren't a match for each other.
I liked her introspective side and her empathy. Those are qualities I imagine Nick valued.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:07 am

Nick had to probably keep it a secret and had to wait till the last minute to tell her. It doesn't appear they were together after filming except for that one time. Other than liking each other's SM there was nothing sleuthers could find on them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:09 am

She's outta his league.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:12 am

I think Jennifer is a great. I think Nick knew he would be/could be the Bachelor while filming.

Last time I checked, Tenley is doing great. Nothing to feel 'sorry' for. I seriously don't think Nick (or the vast majority of men on this show) are that great.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27