SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:47 pm

I was thinking and had a thought of my own. I am NOT saying this is real at all, but it would make for a great fantasy, especially for a princess.

This is not even happening, but this is an idea of something Jared could do, if he wanted.

He could just be playing really, really hard to get for AI, making her work, wait, work, wait and work some more. She is a classic virgin who's dying to give it away to the right man, preferably a prince. Jared on some level knows that he is a prince, at least in the eyes of a few women, so he knows how to maintain the princely role. This includes having the would-be princess wait for an extended period of time in "friendship" mode. That way when she finally catches him (when he finally says yes after making her suffer long enough  giggling  ), she appreciates him  that much more, and in the end it gives her that Disney princess story she was dying to live out. She finally gets the prince after great hardship and sacrifice. And the prince knows in the end that there is nothing that can ever tear her away from him, because during the friendship, she proved herself 100% loyal.

Now this isn't what's going on. It's just a little fantasy I had of what could happen. I do think AI and Jared are perfect for each other. What is Jared waiting for? Maybe he thinks he can find another girl who'll worship him more or better, but none can compete against AI.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:02 pm

What kind of "Princess" is AI, though?

She's not a Snow White type. If she looked into a mirror and asked "Who's the fairest of them all?" the mirror would reply, "Take off those 8 layers of makeup. I can't see your face."

She's not a Mulan type.  She doesn't have the strength or courage to stand for a cause bigger than herself.

She's not an Ariel type. She'd never dip her face or hair under the water and actually enjoy her natural surroundings.

She's not a Cinderella type. I'm certain that she knows nothing about cooking or cleaning.

She's not a Rapunzel. If she ever cascaded her hair down the side of a tower so a man could rescue her, he'd drop to his death when her extentions gave way.

She is not anything special. None of us are. That's just reality. The sooner she sees that, the sooner she can deal with life in a healthy manner.

ETA: Sorry if this shouldn't be in Jared's thread. I have coppied it and pasted it into AI's thread as well.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:18 pm

When Jared takes her he becomes King and she becomes princess. She's not a princess just yet. Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 2498057887
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Great post miahawk ~ I hope the wannabe princess sees it.  It paints the perfect picture of her as a person, and it ain't pretty! cheeky
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:53 am

Twitter

Jared Haibon ‏@haibon_jared  19h19 hours ago
Song of the day- Cannonball by Damien Rice

Eta: sorry for the weird format, quoting is not working for me & I can't screenshot ...

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed post)
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:41 am

^^ I love that song (the whole album, really). Might be the only thing I can get behind Jared with. Wonder if it's meant for someone...
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:46 pm

^I love it, too Smiley

He doesn't tweet that often ... so kind of gets you thinking ...

Thanks for the fix, @GuardianAngel Smiley Sometimes I wish I had a keyboard style phone

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:53 pm

I'm still laughing at the idea of Assley viewing herself and Jared as a prince and princess. If that is truly what goes on in her mind, then I've given her too much credit when I've thought she seems like a 14 year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:00 pm

It's strange MF made a Cannonball (pool jumping) reference in a tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's strange MF made a Cannonball (pool jumping) reference in a tweet.

I found that interesting, also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It's strange MF made a Cannonball (pool jumping) reference in a tweet.

I found that interesting, also.

Oh, Geez.   2pop
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Hmmm....just looked at his twitter and his most recent tweet says "More Official Announcements to come!!! #TheBachelor"

That is kind of strange.

Source
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma