SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Great. Never a good thing when he does that. no idea

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:47 pm

Oh boy. no no

You know what's also kind of insane about all of this is that Jared took Ashley to the fantasy suite when he knew he didn't like her as much. This has somehow been overlooked and seen as understandable. Jared's remained "friends" with someone like Ashley who has been obsessed with him, but no-one seems all that mad at him. Ashley even said he led her on, but she doesn't even have an issue with it. The other cast members who've been complaining about Caila not liking Jared as much seem radio silent when it comes to the toxic dynamic between Ashley and Jared. hmmm There's just so much hypocrisy with the way Jared's been treated, it's quite extraordinary.

It was also mentioned in another thread that Tanner had said something about Ashley and Jared both planning to return to BIP together and using the Janner wedding as promo for it. When I look at how everything played out, it seems like they did exactly that. I think the insanity and mess is all real... but I think Jared and Ashley have also been playing up the faux outrage about Caila not being there for the #rightreasons because it deflects from their own toxic reasons for going back. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:03 pm

Back when we were sleuthing contestants for Kaitlyn's season, I remember Jared had some small acting background  but he seemed to have abandoned the acting and became a restaurant manager.  

Perhaps the taste of D-list celebrity has whet his appetite for the limelight and he like Trashley is looking for something in entertainment.  I'm really starting to suspect they cooked up this "drama" role going back when they appeared on BIP2, and are hoping the notoriety will lead to some opportunities in media\entertainment\acting.  It's delusional imo if that's what their "Plan" has been, but it's plausible to me that the last year or so has all been an act by both.

Last edited by KB_Mom on Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It's strange MF made a Cannonball (pool jumping) reference in a tweet.

I found that interesting, also.

So fans for Luke are petitioning to have a two Bachelor season like they did with Kaitlyn & Britt. Maybe instead of Luke ...they will put Jared opposite Nick in that position. It would be interesting to watch. They could have Andi appear night 1 to advise Nick and Ashley appear to advise Jared, the women would freak out!!!! Good TV.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:42 pm

I absolutely refuse to watch a season of Jared or him on anything further with the franchise.  If he weasels his way back in, much like a season of RS or CH, I refuse to SC it.  Y'all are on your own!  laugh out loud

@Litta123, just giving you a heads up.  If Jared is involved, you need to find someone else to split SC duties with you!  laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:44 pm

I have to agree about Jared. The guy is a wuss and dug his own grave. He is no gift to women.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Hopefully this is one of MF's sick jokes. I refuse to watch Jared on my TV screen ever again and the prospect of Trashley tagging along to give Jared "advice" makes me want to vomit.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Say no to anything involving Jared. Anything. Or maybe he can be the co-bachelor and AshleyI will be his sidekick interrogating the women about #rightreasons.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Having Jared as a co-Bachelor would be the only thing that could shock me more than having Nick as the Bachelor to begin with. That wouldn't come from out of left field (like Nick announcement, IMO), it would come from outer space. I mean...I can't even fathom it.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Maybe MF is trying to scare any remaining detractors onto #TeamNick by threatening the audience with the prospect of The Ball-less Bachelor.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:46 am

Oh hell no. Jared is one of the few men from this show I'd absolutely refuse to watch. A weak submissive man should never be the lead. Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 26 1f6ab
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:48 am

I have never missed a season but if Jared appears on the Bachelor...I am heading to the express check out lane. I thought the lead was supposed to be a man. scratch
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma