SELECT CONTENT

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:36 pm

^^^yep, what the heck? Interesting to watch how this all turns around. Very hard to believe at this stage they end up engaged.

But have to say that there sure seems to be a lot of acting going on this past episode. Who knows what's real with this entire franchise.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm sorry, but if she was that grossed out by him there is no way IMO that their relationship is real at all. At least on her end. This just makes her even more of a fake famewhore. She said some really terrible things about him. How could you say all then and then get engaged to him. Wow.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Right? To go from ew to engaged in a couple weeks is something new I guess. laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:35 pm

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-l46C9GaW0aXYLwVwI
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:41 pm

She looks like a scullery maid in that gif.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Haha Kasha bringing in my old regency novel flashbacks. Also scullery maids deserve happiness too!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CpdQ1PhUIAARk-o
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"You guys went on a date, and you threw up. I don't think it's gonna work out." - Jared
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:50 pm

Carly is great TV. Hilarious PIs.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:51 am

Time to go back to singing on the ship, Carly. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:11 am

She most likely left the ship before they threw her over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:59 am

Well, I'm not losing sleep over the state of their relationship, but I kind of hope it's real and that Carly actually fell for him, or at least realized that Evan might not be super hot, but is a nice guy who really cares about her, and would be a good life partner. It does happen in real life that someone who you aren't into originally starts growing on you over time (and even though she claimed to be "grossed out" by his kiss, I think in the exaggerated environment of this show, she wasn't so repulsed by him physically that she couldn't change her mind as she got to know him better). It's unfortunate that she spoke her mind about how not into him she was on national TV as opposed to keeping those thoughts to herself, although from Evan's tweets, it sounds like he has a good sense of humor about it all. I personally find this couple the most "normal" in that they are just two average people, as opposed to the wannabe model type women and gym rat type men who are typically cast, who actually might be quite compatible. So yeah, it's certainly possible that Carly is just faking this engagement to save face, but I sort of hope she isn't, and really loves Evan. Even average looking people deserve love, even if America tends not to be as interested in watching them.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:03 pm

Something tells me this engagement is history already. Evan doesn't sound particularly happy on Twitter.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
notarose
grace8136
dee
pavalygurl
umngirl