SELECT CONTENT

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:56 pm

I used to hate on Carly's eyebrows until I read about her medical condition that caused her eyebrows to completely fall out, and subsequently everything she's been through to try to restore them. (Sorry, the name is escaping me right now). Just can't snark on that anymore.

On her own, I'm not a huge Carly fan. On his own, Evan is just kind of skeevy to me. Together? They make TOTAL sense!! Their arch feels kinda real to me, given who they are as individuals. It's kind of normal, actually. Unassuming guy girl isn't attracted to at first grows on girl. Girl who hasn't been lucky in love finally finds love with someone a little outside of her "ideal." They make sense. I hope they are happy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:

On her own, I'm not a huge Carly fan. On his own, Evan is just kind of skeevy to me. Together? They make TOTAL sense!! Their arch feels kinda real to me, given who they are as individuals. It's kind of normal, actually. Unassuming guy girl isn't attracted to at first grows on girl. Girl who hasn't been lucky in love finally finds love with someone a little outside of her "ideal." They make sense. I hope they are happy.

Took the words out of my mouth. They're my favorite couple this season.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:17 pm

Me too. Who'd have thought going into the season? Not I. Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:25 pm

http://www.glamour.com/story/bachelor-in-paradise-carly-waddell-evan-bass-engaged
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:15 pm

Any updates on how they are doing now?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:23 am

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Crt_baeUIAAisdj
Jade Tolbert ‏@jadelizroper
You're next @carlywaddell!! I am soo happy for you and @ebassclinics! Love love love you!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:29 am

Maddy wrote:Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Crt_baeUIAAisdj
Jade Tolbert ‏@jadelizroper  
You're next @carlywaddell!! I am soo happy for you and @ebassclinics! Love love love you!

Is this from last year or is someone ready already? cantstopl
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:48 am

^^ Yes that's from Jade's wedding earlier this year. Carly was a bridesmaid.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49c

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 8367-910 Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 I_got_13 Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
notarose
grace8136
dee
pavalygurl
umngirl