SELECT CONTENT

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:41 pm

I mean imo she really looks pretty in those photos.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bubblebunny Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:22 pm

I wonder if people would even think of her as "less pretty" if she hadn't brought up her own insecurities about "the prettiest girl in the room" (Britt). In my opinion, she's pretty much on par with plenty of other Bachelor girls no idea
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:27 pm

IDK. IMO those wild dark caterpillars she wore as eyebrows and the peroxided hair did her no favors, even with the fake ratty extensions. 
SO I think there is definite improvement here.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:31 pm

I think this is the prettiest Carly has looked in the 1.5 years we've "known" her. I also think she would look even better if she ditched the blonde for good and went dark brown. Her eyebrows have much improved. I'm not sure why it took her so long to work that one out.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:42 pm

I've always thought she was cute, but not the best put together. Those eyebrows were unfortunate during Chris's season and she still doesn't know how to colour them in without them sticking out like a sore thumb. I don't know why it's so hard. If you're gonna post pics of yourself every day and go on several TV shows then you'd think it was worth the trouble to learn how to do your makeup properly.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:36 am

She got something done to her eyebrows a while back that seems a lot better. I'd hate to have my eyebrows critiqued. I can't be bother to do anything much with them and they're a little on the straggly side. Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

I never liked the long, too blonde hair. I hope she realizes how pretty she is with darker hair.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:38 am

Brow feathering is what she had done. She talked about it on her web site: http://carlywaddell.com/uncategorized/brow-feathering-at-anastacia-skin-studio-nashville/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:44 pm

^^ oh my gosh. I had no idea her brow issue was due to a medical condition! Well don't I feel terrible now for making fun of them. I just thought she couldn't be bothered to go to a reputable stylist, and couldn't imagine why someone who is a repeat franchise offender wouldn't figure it out.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:09 pm

I've never heard of brow feathering, but am/was very interested until I saw the cost. Did some googling, prices start at $999. speechless

Carly looks so much better. I think she would look even better if she trimmed off at least 4 inches of her hair. The darker colour totally changes her face. Very pretty.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:28 pm

Yes, with maybe a flirty, long bang and a bit of layering all over like a longer shagged bob.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ oh my gosh. I had no idea her brow issue was due to a medical condition! Well don't I feel terrible now for making fun of them. I just thought she couldn't be bothered to go to a reputable stylist, and couldn't imagine why someone who is a repeat franchise offender wouldn't figure it out.

I have the same medical issue and half of my eyebrows just disappeared, from the outside of my eye to the middle. Looks very odd indeed. I'm glad she was able to fix them permanently, even if it cost a lot of money. I'm going to look into it too!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:43 pm

eliza3 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:^^ oh my gosh. I had no idea her brow issue was due to a medical condition! Well don't I feel terrible now for making fun of them. I just thought she couldn't be bothered to go to a reputable stylist, and couldn't imagine why someone who is a repeat franchise offender wouldn't figure it out.

I have the same medical issue and half of my eyebrows just disappeared, from the outside of my eye to the middle.   Looks very odd indeed.  I'm glad she was able to fix them permanently, even if it cost a lot of money.    I'm going to look into it too!

Yep. She has hypothyroidism. So do I. Loss of hair, including eyebrows is quite common. It stinks.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
notarose
grace8136
dee
pavalygurl
umngirl