SELECT CONTENT

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:I actually like Carly and Evan together and think they'll outlast all the other couples but man she's totally forced herself into liking Evan because no other guy wanted her and she wasn't leaving without a proposal this time. I'm sure the fact that he's wealthy eases her repulsion as well. cheeky
Do I need to start quoting Kanye? :winkie:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:I actually like Carly and Evan together and think they'll outlast all the other couples but man she's totally forced herself into liking Evan because no other guy wanted her and she wasn't leaving without a proposal this time. I'm sure the fact that he's wealthy eases her repulsion as well. cheeky

I actually think if Evan were not a man, but a gross sea creature with money and a p*nis, Carly might go for him just to leave the show with a) a man b) a ring c) a credit card in her name.
You can talk yourself into love and happiness, Carly. Years down the road you will call him Vodka.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:04 am

bluwavz wrote:Absolutely. This was the best thing that could've happened to Carly. It's much better to settle for a man who's more into you than you are into him than to relentlessly pursue a man who has no interest. She did it better this time and learned her lesson.

I have a hard time overlooking what his ex wrote about him having little to no relationship with his boys. If he was just a little dorky that's one thing, but what's going on with him as a father?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:20 am

I am with you on that one but I'm putting myself in Carly's warped mind and she's thinking at least she got engaged this time. I don't think it matters to her what kind of man he is. All that matters to her is someone liked her better than she liked them back and that's a win for her in her mind. She did it differently this time and got the result she wanted. We may not overlook what kind of man Evan is but she will because she has little self-respect or dignity and well she's not such a great woman herself so I see it as a match that will outlast all the others.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:44 pm

I just don't buy it at all. I think it's totally fake. Not with the way she is constantly laughing like she's embarrassed by him.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:48 pm

She might be. The sad thing is she is equally if not more embarrassing. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:23 pm

I feel Carly & Evan have brought entertainment value to the season however I'm not at all invested in what their post-show life will be about.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:37 am

Like this picture of Carly from her twitter account:
Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 6cAGKEkr_400x400

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:45 am

I actually think it's the only realistic relationship on the show this season. Beats the sucking face after 30 minutes people. I just think he grew on her. I know I wasn't expecting to like him, yet I do.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:51 am

^I'm with you, Albean, I didn't expect to like him and I didn't expect them to be that cute together, but after last episode they are my favorite couple at the moment, I really liked their date! Let's see what'll happen next, but it's fun watching them and now I understand Evan much better, he is an interesting guy!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:21 am

I would think if the two were together we would have seen some kind of post show indication by now. Anything?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:18 am

There was some IG pic a while back showing Carly in what appears to be Evan's kitchen.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
notarose
grace8136
dee
pavalygurl
umngirl