SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Goodreads link
It's Not Okay: Turning Heartbreak into Happily Never After

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by SueSt Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:41 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I do have the book, which I got months ago specifically to read more on why things ended with Nick. Boy did that deliver!  In summary, I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that Andi & Nick have any sort of friendship nevermind romance and praise be for that.  
In summary she 1) compares him to a case of herpes- for trying to contact her to talk  2) criticises his apartment when she sees it, as underwhelming and that it kills off any thoughts of sleeping with im again!  3) uses him to in her words 'set the bar low', 'send in the dud' in meeting her family before sending in Josh 4) Knows she is choosing Josh long before the final day 5) does not get the fact that she broke Nick's heart and wails on about herself all the time.
I sincerely hope she stays the hell away from this season and continues to do MeAndi in her own time.

ps- she truly is not Nick's type imo, she was just pretending to be into him before the mask slipped and she went home town.    All IMO

thanks for the summary ukglasgowkiiss. Soooooo glad I didn't read. Life's too short to spend it with nasty people.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:35 am

pbmax wrote:What is the name of the book?

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698   Oh the book!, The Book is called :  'It really is not okay to see any other way than MeAndi'
'MeAndi YouNuthin' ,     'Hit It & Quit It Mark 1'  ,   'Wino Forever',
 'Turning Heartbreak into Alcoholism',   'Snarkbreak Hotel',
'It's not Rocket Science' by Snarky Dorfman,  'I got 26 problems but a man aint one' ,  '26 chances to choose myself'  
'The Teenage diary of a 26 year old alcoholic'  
'It's not Rosé: Turning snarkbait into happily never after'
rofl

just kiddin- 'It's not okay' is the official title.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:24 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
pbmax wrote:What is the name of the book?

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698   Oh the book!, The Book is called :  'It really is not okay to see any other way than MeAndi'
'MeAndi YouNuthin' ,     'Hit It & Quit It Mark 1'  ,     'Wino Forever',
 'Turning Heartbreak into Alcoholism',   'Snarkbreak Hotel',
'It's not Rocket Science' by Snarky Dorfman,  'I got 26 problems but a man aint one' ,  '26 chances to choose myself'  
'The Teenage diary of a 26 year old alcoholic'  
'It's not Rosé: Turning snarkbait into happily never after'
rofl

just kiddin- 'It's not okay' is the official title.

Okay Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:51 pm

I ran across an Instagram post on Like It To Know It with fashion blogger Sophie Milner who is a dead ringer for Andi. They could be twins - right down to the kissy face pictures. Just thought I would share.

https://www.instagram.com/sophiemilner_fs/?hl=en
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:29 pm

Wow the kissy face pic looks exactly like her. I'm sure Andi will take tips from Sophie and become a Sophie wannabe. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:55 pm

I don't mean to be mean but with the producer saying lots of joyful tears. Andi eat your heart out, he has finally found love.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:24 am

Now that this thread has come alive, I realized I haven't checked her twitter in ages. Somethings never change. Smiley

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 2h2 hours ago
Refills anyone?!? Girls night turns up @delilah_newyork #NYC

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 Cxl6j_qUUAAf-A9

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:24 am

Um. She looks... different.

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:26 am

giggling giggling  cantstopl Lord have mercy that botox is not a good look. yikes.

**edit**
Sorry! can't help my snark now that I am in a good mood, **edit**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:25 am

Botox ... check
Duck kissy face ... check
Booze (XXX large) ... check

Some things never change.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:17 am

Reminder no spoilers in any threads other than those titled spoilers for the current seasons of any show.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle