SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:57 am

I wonder if she'll ever look back at her posts/pictures and say what the heck was I thinking. Nearly every picture of herself is with kissy face and booze. She seems to be fading out now.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Sprite wrote:Botox ... check
Duck kissy face ... check
Booze (XXX large) ... check

Some things never change.

Same old MeAndi, hope it irks her that Nick will likely (hopefully forever love) have a longer lasting relationship and happy marriage out of all this. Just got 9 months to beat. A duck and a drink not a good look.
Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 1377737533

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:30 pm

I could really use some snark from Andi about her ex's situation. Unfortunately, she is being too mature for my liking. Maybe she will throw shade at her other ex come January when his season premieres, but that is not as fun to observe because I like him.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Hopefully she has matured and moved on from both.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Where is the fun in that laugh out loud?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Geez! I never liked her, and now even less. She has done something to her face and looks very different, or she has become too skinny... Anyway, IMO other than the duck face pic, that girl Sophie Milner? does not look like Andi at all. Sophie has different color and shape of eyes, a more beautiful and softer face (features)
I always found Andi to have an asymmetrical face, and her teeth as well... could be a mandible issue, but her teeth are higher on one side than the other. It is visible when she shows her full set of teeth (maybe I am super picky because of my field of work, but doubt it)
She has manly hands also... and a couple of her fingers are bent funny/crooked.
Anyway, as you can tell I really do not like anything about her, haha! She is too crooked for me, in more ways than one Smiley

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Funny. I always thought she was very attractive...on the outside...minus the duck kissy face. Unfortunately, her cold, hard personality negated any beauty she might appear to have.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:10 pm

I always thought she was stunning too - less now, as she's gone a bit overboard with the Botox and fillers, IMO - but I put her in the top three most beautiful ettes, along with Emily and Jojo. Her personality, of course, puts her at the very bottom but I have to give her props for maturing and not snarking on josh or nick anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:57 pm

I always thought she was average, at best. Maybe it was because her personality was so ugly to me that it colored my view of her. She is the worst contestant of this franchise ever, IMO. When she was on JP's season, I think her face a little rounder. She seems to have lost a lot of weight since then, not that she needed to lose to begin with. She's quiet now, but I would bet there will be some veiled tweets in the future. IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:27 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I always thought she was average, at best. Maybe it was because her personality was so ugly to me that it colored my view of her. She is the worst contestant of this franchise ever, IMO. When she was on JP's season, I think her face a little rounder. She seems to have lost a lot of weight since then, not that she needed to lose to begin with. She's quiet now, but I would bet there will be some veiled tweets in the future. IMO.

Same here. She just put me off from the start, so it's always been hard for me to see her as attractive. Not that she's ugly physically, though lately she's been heading in that direction. Something weird going on with her face, perhaps it's frozen into a semi-kissy face.

I think Josh takes the trophy for worst contestant though. At least we know now that Andi's novel was far from fictional, IMO. Unless "best woman ever" Amanda brought out even worse qualities in him than Andi. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:08 am

Oh, I wasn't much of a fan even on JPab's season. That was even before she reamed him out for it being okay.

I am surprised that there hasn't been much shade from her regarding Josh, but it is early yet...or maybe she saw what happened to Josh and decided to step back? I will be curious to see if she appears on the Rose Parade float. We know that she is a favourite of CH's and he is usually there. Just by her sheer presence, she and CH would be giving Josh the proverbial finger.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:45 am

mindless wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:I always thought she was average, at best. Maybe it was because her personality was so ugly to me that it colored my view of her. She is the worst contestant of this franchise ever, IMO. When she was on JP's season, I think her face a little rounder. She seems to have lost a lot of weight since then, not that she needed to lose to begin with. She's quiet now, but I would bet there will be some veiled tweets in the future. IMO.

Same here. She just put me off from the start, so it's always been hard for me to see her as attractive. Not that she's ugly physically, though lately she's been heading in that direction. Something weird going on with her face, perhaps it's frozen into a semi-kissy face.

I think Josh takes the trophy for worst contestant though. At least we know now that Andi's novel was far from fictional, IMO. Unless "best woman ever" Amanda brought out even worse qualities in him than Andi. Rolling Eyes

When I met her two years ago, she was gorgeous, I haven't seen any pictures of her lately but she was beautiful in person. I thought Josh was better looking in person as well. Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle