SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:17 am

He's always been upfront about not having romantic feelings for her. https://www.romper.com/p/do-ashley-i-jared-haibon-speak-after-bachelor-in-paradise-they-reunite-on-season-3-15206

I can't believe Ashley called Caila those vile names. Totally below the belt. I am starting to dislike Jared again after seeing Caila getting attacked.. I would not want my daughter dating someone who can't even kick his psycho friend to the curb.

Makes me wish that Caila didn't join BIP. People like AshleyI and her minion obviously bully her because they know she isn't the type to fight back.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:54 am

I'm going to give Ashley a tiny break until I hear the whole thing she said because we all know about the way they edit but it doesn't look good. Caila will be fine but maybe this will convince her (and hopefully Ashley I) to stay off the show in the future.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:02 am

I don't think what she said could in anyway be down to edit. She's just nuts. Wasn't she calling Tenley and Clare old ladies among other things? I really hope Jared will see the light and cut ties with her once and for all. This isn't immaturity anymore, just lunacy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:03 am

I believe it was RS that posted Caila left the show because she couldn't deal with the drama and Jared followed her out.  A tourist saw them together in a Mexico hotel pool and tweeted about it and soon after, both were home.   Now that we know about Ashley I. causing drama for Caila, it is probably why she left.  Props to her for doing so and to Jared for leaving with her.  

Looking forward to seeing if they are still an item in real life.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:13 am

Poor Caila. In Ashley's mind Jared is hers no matter how many times he denies her. This is very alarming.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Seabear wrote:Ashley is so horrible to call Caila such vile names. Ashley has serious issues and she needs get a grip...that Jared is just not into her. What a wretched biotch. When Jared sees/hears the preview tonight...I hope he sprouts a pair and kicks Ashley to the curb. Not in any way acceptable for Caila to be treated this way. She can do soooo much better.    JMO

That's a good point. I wonder if he realized she said that.

ETA: that was the first time we heard AshleyI say that in the previews correct?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Planning that last summer trip.. and looking forward to that toes in the sand feeling Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 1f33e http://liketk.it/2oUUs @liketoknow.it #liketkit by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:49 pm

OH? where are you going Caila? :stirthepot

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:52 pm

Last summer trip? Say it ain't so! There is all of August and half of Sept still... Milk it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OH? where are you going Caila? :stirthepot

Do they have sandy beaches in OH?   Wonder where she is going and who is she going with?  summer
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:OH? where are you going Caila? :stirthepot

Do they have sandy beaches in OH?   Wonder where she is going and who is she going with?  summer

Or RI? Or maybe it's just part of the ad. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:32 pm

So thrilled to watch my #NYC girls on Paradise this season. I'm glad #BachelorNation brought us together. #bachelorinparadise #loveyou by @oliviacaridi

From adventuring across Germany & Europe together, midnight photoshoots in Paris, walks in the Black Forest, & hiking the Alps to new adventures and memories in New York! Love you, Caila! ❤️ you are always such a positive & supportive friend! by @andrewbudsock
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle