SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:31 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Honestly, not seeing what is so bad about what Jared said. He's not dissing Caila. He and Ashley are still very close friends. It's a tough spot to be in.

AshleyI is trash talking a woman he's interested in, on the show, off the show, and he finds that endearing. Maybe it was a part of bigger interview, but his quotes are extremely shady IMO.

He finds her protectiveness endearing. It doesn't mean he agrees with what she is saying. I will reserve judgment until they are all on After Paradise.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:34 am

BlackHalo wrote:Honestly, not seeing what is so bad about what Jared said. He's not dissing Caila. He and Ashley are still very close friends. It's a tough spot to be in.

Unless Jared wrote it as a blog, I can't put any weight on it. Most magazine articles, like tv shows or movies, have been edited and spliced to fit an agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:35 am

I think that's why I feel conflicted. IMO Jared does still see Ashley as a friend (I don't understand how, but he does) and he seems protective over her (again I don't understand why, but he is). I really think seeing what he has to say in person will make it clearer. Again, these articles are edited so we don't know what's been said and left out. I do agree that he shouldn't stand by and let Ashley personally attack Caila though and that's why I feel conflicted.

This whole situation seems exhausting and confusing. It's kind of amazing though that Caila hasn't let it get to her. Ashley is still trying to personally attack her, and it must kill her inside IMO that Caila still hasn't resorted to lowering herself to her level. Maybe it's because Caila knows she's got a lot more going for her after this show. If it wasn't meant to work out with Jared, then she'll be just fine IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:43 am

Caila just liked this tweet:

Reading people oh @CailaQuinn girl run from this guy and show asap. You could do way better Take a trip soon afar by @gretashine

https://twitter.com/gretashine/status/767942846498299905
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:45 am

I think they may have taken what he said out of context.

It doesn't even really make much sense, he adores the fact that she is possessive? No sane person would think that's an endearing quality.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:46 am

Jared can be giving you compliments with the most uninterested, nonchalant expression on his face. His body language tells the real story. Yeah it sucks that he isn't dropping Ashley as a friend but IMO, most of the cast is aware Ashley is playing it up for the cameras and they are playing along with her. As for Caila, if she and Jared are still together I am sure they have hashed things out in private.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:48 am

I don't think Jared and Caila are still together esp. with everything that has transpired. But I also don't think that they are on bad terms.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:49 am

dee wrote:Caila just liked this tweet:

Reading people oh @CailaQuinn girl run from this guy and show asap. You could do way better Take a trip soon afar by @gretashine

Good. I hope her liking that tweet is confirmation she and Jared are dunzo.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:50 am

dee wrote:Caila just liked this tweet:

Well there ya have it.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:54 am

My thoughts of her taking a trip away are coming true LOL. She deserves a break after what she's had to deal with!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:55 am

I think Caila just confirmed it. She deserves way better.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:01 am

I've just finished watching Afterbuzz. Ashley was a guest. IMO she was holding back on saying negative things against Caila. She was also defensive about looking bad on tomorrow's episode so I guess Caila might look better after the confrontation. I hope Caila will refuse to do an After Paradise show. She does not need to defend herself and she might just be bullied there.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle