SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:48 am

Sorry for second post but so shocked about Richies date with Olena...doesn't the F1 usually need to overcome something? Olena stated hard for her to open up as has a wall around her heart or something to that effect. ???

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:30 am

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so glad to have you join us bestbud! Olena was a surprise to me as well
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:18 am

Thanks so much for the play by play! yes

What does this mean? TYIA

barrack for Collingwood

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks so much for the play by play! yes

What does this mean? TYIA

barrack for Collingwood

Collingwood is a football team in Aus that most people either love or hate! Barrack = Support/Follow

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:49 am

Oh laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:26 am

Episode 2 is posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:45 am

Richie described Nikki as self confident. Isn't that one of his dream girl features he said in an interview? I actually can't see him with anyone than Nikki at this point. Fingers crossed! I loved this episode. Nikki and his date, so natural, romantic and just so lovely.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA. I was a bit hesitant about Nikki pre-season but after her date with Richie I really like her and think they could be a great match if she ends up as F1. I thought it was really telling that the girls were shown saying that Nikki is lovely and Osher has tweeted that Nikki is an absolute sweetheart. Sasha (Sam Frost's F1) also tweeted and wrote in his recap that Nikki is his favourite.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I feel like Alex is acting... anyone else feel this?

She seems to be saying the right things and things Richie likes but I don't buy it

Something off I don't know... with Kiki I like her more than pre-season sleuthing and with Alex I am not liking her as much

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel the same way. She seems nice enough but maybe a little too perfect. Has the correct answers for all the question. I think maybe they are two similar. Are they gaging fan reaction to a potential Ette situation for next year? AAL we are on the same page. I am liking Kiki more than preseaon. Preseason Kiki seemed fake but on the show she is not to flashy and seems more down to earth than I thought.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:43 pm

I am loving Richie and his season, I can't see any of the videos as every time I try to play them they says they are infected with virus, so I am just seeing SC.
AAL and others thanks so much for the sc and comments.

I love Faith and Nikki, I have a question about sc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted of Richie in tux and Faith. Does Richie have something in his right hand? Also he holds her hand different than he holds the others.

asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:01 pm

Can someone post Olena limo intro and any sqt with Richie

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:18 pm

I love Alex!! I am sooo team Alex! She reminds me of Sam from last season
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha