SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:58 am

Sundy wrote:Agreed. Faith for Bachelorette cheerleader cheerleader

Bet she would say yes too giggling
cheerleader I think  Faith will have a greater shot at being Bette than Alex.

I think Alex is not resonating with viewers like Heather did (going by FB comments which say she is fake and the love leaderboard where she is not in top position and Heather was last year all the way until she was eliminated). Also, I don't think being a single mother is making any difference either with Alex this year and not at all like Snez. Many single mothers on US shows are not liked and some are. I think how the person behaves overshadows everything and I don't see Alex getting a sympathy edit and although her music which is exactly the same as Richie's and Heather's I am not sure if audiences will lap it up as they don't seem to like Alex as much and she's not a fave like Richie and Heather were from the start.

Will have to see what the audiences think of Faith after her date this episode. From what I can see they are loving her :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:04 am

Sorry for double post... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is a comment under the IG pic of Faith and Richie. I think others are already wanting Faith to be the Bachelorette! I think Faith may be getting the Bachelorette edit yes

nikkinoosta Calling it now... Ritchie will keep Faith around till the end and then pull the 'just great friends' card! Which is great coz then Faith can be the next bachelorette coz she's the coolest!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:09 am

I 100% think Alex will be the F1! I don't think Richie has as much as chemistry with any other girl but Alex! Just look at the way he was looking at her on the promo. It's love. I see it. And I soo 10000% believe that she will be the one at the end. I do NOT see Richie sending her home at all.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's possible Alex could be F1 but based on her SM activity sleuthed while the show was still filming I am not sure?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:39 am

Well pretty obvious Alex left to be given a rose to build some pretty thin suspense.

Tonight's episode was much better than Episode 3.
I thought Megan and Richie looks stilted together and no wonder, with that terrible cliff hanging concept. Not in the least bit romantic or conducive to relaxing and it didn't really look like much fun. Cross that idea of the list for next time.
I know we only see what we are meant to see, but Richie & Faith's kiss was long and they had a good time together.

I'm still a complete novice to the sleuthing, but I am starting to see what you all mean about Nikki getting an F1 edit. Perhaps we don't see the CP chats because Richie uses this time to be assuring to his preferred girl/s? The 'Look after Nikki' caption tells us that Nikki is invested in Richie at the very least.

Olena is my fave so far.
Like Nikki she keeps out of the arguments and the commentary and doesn't assert a right to be the centre of attention.
I think the F1 will be one of the calmer ones, with the grace these ladies have.

Baby previews could be hilarious and saved from highly suspect if Richie also joins the fun of looking after training baby dolls.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:42 am

Great recap and post, romance realist yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's possible Alex could be F1 but based on her SM activity sleuthed while the show was still filming I am not sure?

Hmm that's very odd, hey AAL! Who has the most screencaps? Alex or Nikki? How else can we find out who wins, I firmly believe it's Alex, but Nikki is Defs getting F1 edit too. I guess we will have too wait for HTDs. Oh and also Alex did have a photographer take pictures of her holding the white Rose? Could that be a clue that she can possibly be the one?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:28 am

HodanG wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's possible Alex could be F1 but based on her SM activity sleuthed while the show was still filming I am not sure?

Hmm that's very odd, hey AAL! Who has the most screencaps? Alex or Nikki? How else can we find out who wins, I firmly believe it's Alex, but Nikki is Defs getting F1 edit too. I guess we will have too wait for HTDs. Oh and also Alex did have a photographer take pictures of her holding the white Rose? Could that be a clue that she can possibly be the one?
Alex's SM while filming near the end seemed like she was back home but not sure. Also her athletic photoshoot right after filming didn't seem like F1 thing to do but who knows? Atm I agree that Alex may have the most s/caps but not sure if the others are yet sleuthed to be in F3 but may be? I think Heather also had a photo of her holding the white rose so it could be that it is done for all white rose recipients?

From the edit alone, I would have doubt about Alex being F1 based solely on the music (which is exact same sad piano music that Heather and Richie got). Here is a video with the music [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:33 am

Oh makes sense! Wait So did Nikki receive the exact same music Sash,Sam,Snez & ,Anna all received?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:34 am

Btw what is the theme of this season if you have any idea haha
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:38 am

HodanG wrote:Oh makes sense! Wait So did Nikki receive the exact same music Sash,Sam,Snez & ,Anna all received?
Yes, Nikki has the exact same music as Sam and Snez and Sash. Anna didn't have that music because the music used started with Sam F on Blake's season. It was called the Sam F theme music back then and Snez got it and now Nikki too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:40 am

HodanG wrote:Btw what is the theme of this season if you have any idea haha
Not sure giggling so far may be just a second chance at love like Sam Frost's was? There also seems to be a bit of James Bond theme going on by the promos and some dates
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha