SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:33 am

I love Richie saying "please be direct. we love direct!" and speaking for all men regarding women not telling men what they think/feel

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:33 am

Oh my 9 year old son (who hides his eyes with all kisses) just said Rachael is the new Kiera. Out of the mouth of babes
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:34 am

Sundy wrote:Oh my 9 year old son (who hides his eyes with all kisses) just said Rachael is the new Kiera. Out of the mouth of babes
You've trained him well [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  cantstopl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam told Richie he was a beautiful soul and Richie told Faith she is a beautiful soul.

Darn! Since the beginning I have felt like Faith will be the Richie of the season.

I hope she doesn't have a heartbreaking exit like Richie did  sad

Yup. Adorkable
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:35 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:Oh my 9 year old son (who hides his eyes with all kisses) just said Rachael is the new Kiera. Out of the mouth of babes
You've trained him well [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  cantstopl

He is as obsessed as me
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:36 am

Wow!

So Rachael told Alex that Nikki is Richie's person.

This season feels like Ben H all over again (even with the Richie hype for bachelor was Ben H levels) with how Lauren B was Ben's person and some of the girls got upset and all knew she was the frontrunner so it is no surprise to me that Nikki is seen that way. If she is not F1 I will be very surprised.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:36 am

ok now im confused, why leave in that part about 'nikki is his chosen person' damn, i feel like they reallly want us to believe Nikki is f1 and so I shouldn't idk!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:36 am

My 11 year old son watches sometimes. His favourite last season was Heather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:36 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Sam told Richie he was a beautiful soul and Richie told Faith she is a beautiful soul.

Darn! Since the beginning I have felt like Faith will be the Richie of the season.

I hope she doesn't have a heartbreaking exit like Richie did  sad

Yup. Adorkable
Beautiful soul = you are awesome, and fun, but I have more hots for someone else
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Wow!

So Rachael told Alex that Nikki is Richie's person.

This season feels like Ben H all over again (even with the Richie hype for bachelor was Ben H levels) with how Lauren B was Ben's person and some of the girls got upset and all knew she was the frontrunner so it is no surprise to me that Nikki is seen that way. If she is not F1 I will be very surprised.

exactly! They're either setting it up that way or for massive heartbreak

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:37 am

He's a pro-sleuther already! thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:37 am

Alex Ferrari date tomorrow
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha