SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:39 am

Time for Rose ceremony maths, 2 to go home. Smart money is on Noni and Khalia
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:40 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:ok now im confused, why leave in that part about 'nikki is his chosen person' damn, i feel like they reallly want us to believe Nikki is f1 and so I shouldn't idk!!

I have a feeling if Nikki is F1 that they will make it obvious since Richie already has had his heart broken so he is like Sam F who got her redemption love story.

I also think that if Nikki is F1 then they will bring about doubt later on. So early on make it obvious and later on bring more doubt.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:41 am

ok real talk: Does Olena nap at the cocktail parties or something . They hide her so well laugh out loud

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:42 am

Sundy wrote:Alex Ferrari date tomorrow
Knew it was a 2nd SD. So steamy bath tub included. I wonder if they will show it though?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:42 am

Just thought about what Richie said at CP to Rachael...that he is looking for a woman. I think Nikki is very much woman more than girl.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:43 am

Noni and Kaliah didn't receive rose. Serah chosen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:43 am

Begone brunettes! The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698 Apart from Rachel, who is more of a bronde, I guess
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:44 am

The bath is a chocolate bath!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:44 am

Tomorrow is the Alex/Richie bathtub date!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:45 am

The brunettes are dwindling rapidly. No surprise there.

I liked Noni she seemed really nice
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:45 am

Haha Alex's steamy bathtub date is a chocolate bath. Red convertable also part of date

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:47 am

Looks like we sleuthed correctly for Alex having her 2nd SD with ferrari and hot tub yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha