SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:50 am

I have learned a lot about Luke in his Fan thread. My sweetie Chase IMO is a doll. I haven't followed him too much, only what I read here. I like all his IG pics ever since we were sleuthing him.

I thought Luke was very handsome, but did nothing for me. Now I find, Luke, is nothing post filming like he has been shown during the season. It's like night and day. He's a great guy with a fun sense of humour.

If he's the bachelor, I think for sleuthers we will be able to see a genuine love story, if he does fall in love, because he's not good at faking it IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Luke got the bachelor edit at MTA IMO. Not Chase IMO. Luke is sweet, but Chase is my boy!!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:15 pm

I agree Luke got the next lead treatment like Soules and Ben did on the MTA.
Actually I think Caila got it also but that didn't pan out.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Luke and Caila sat in the next lead spot during the MTA/WTA. Until the limo's pull up, literally, we won't know for sure IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:14 pm

It was really unfortunate for me that they made Luke's edit so obvious during the MTA. I know this is nothing new. Chase still has a chance but I don't know if they would edit Luke in that way if he wasn't first choice. I am not giving up hope yet. I think they hid both of their personalities on the show. I just prefer Chase. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:58 pm

We don't have a "next bachelorette" yet but on Twitter guys were voting for Luke's sister!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:07 pm

I think it's Luke all the way. I saw lots of tweets about Chase being boring by former cast and media. Luke got more favorable comments plus he seems to be getting the next lead edit. I don't think Robby is in the mix and didn't see a huge swell of support with Chase leaving. That and Luke got the chair at the MTA even though Chase as f3 should have gotten it. JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:25 pm

I have a suspicion that they drafted the "war veteran" script a while ago (pun not intended). They cast Jubilee with this script in mind, but she proved to be too insecure for the lead. Then they hit gold with Luke, the smooth, easy-going cowboy veteran who also happens to be a country musician. He's a win-win.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:Perhaps they'll go with Kaitlyn's idea. Double the excitement.  cheeky

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 22m22 minutes ago
Kaitlyn Bristowe Retweeted Chris Harrison
Have the girls decide between both on night one. "Who will be the better husband." teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f44f teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f44f teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f44f #getoveritkaitlyn

Kaitlyn stole that idea from me here on this forum. JK, must be a case of twisted minds think alike. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:34 pm

I think the fact that Ellen (the Ellen Show) is supporting Chase as Lead could bring more viewers.  I definitely think that TPTB will take that into consideration.  jmo  ETA: But I don't think that Chase will make a good lead. I don't think that  TPTB let us see the goofy side of Chase, so I'm not sure how well that will go over with viewers.  Plus I think that Chase is too honest of a person to do what is required of the Show.  jmo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:21 am

RealityEscape wrote:We don't have a "next bachelorette" yet but on Twitter guys were voting for Luke's sister!

Luke's sister is truly stunning in my opinion!!! She and Luke have very similar features, especially when they smile.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:39 am

Frymama wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:We don't have a "next bachelorette" yet but on Twitter guys were voting for Luke's sister!

Luke's sister is truly stunning in my opinion!!!  She and Luke have very similar features, especially when they smile.  

I can see it now:

"Season 21 of the Bachelor: The Perfect Luke... and his sister too!"
"Will Luke choose his sister?"

all snark of course giggling
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck