SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:19 pm

They have already started with Luke's AI promo
teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Surrogates-robot-man1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:14 pm

I bought this week's issue of Us Weekly and this is what it says regarding the next Bachelor:

Who Will Be the Next Bachelor?

Though Chase McNary and Luke Pell were sent packing on The Bachelorette's July 25 episode, they're still in competition... to be the next star of the ABC dating franchise. Medical sales rep McNary, 27, and war vet Pell, 31, "are both very sincere guys, so they're appealing," says a show source. The No. 2 finisher is in the mix too, but the surprise candidate is radio DJ Wells Adams, 31, who placed eighth. Adds the insider: "His names comes up the most with viewers."
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:23 pm

That's interesting and a nice spin job. 
I don't believe Wells' name comes up the most with viewers, however, IMO. Otherwise why have an hour spent on Chad at the MTN? 
My take is they are throwing out prospective names to keep up post chatter. As much as I would like the next TB not to be Luke, I think it will be Luke.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:28 pm

I initially dismissed Wells as an option because his hotseat time was cut out for more Chad time, however he will get more screentime on BiP and will be fresher in the viewers minds than Chase or Luke. With that said, I also still think it will be Luke.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:I bought this week's issue of Us Weekly and this is what it says regarding the next Bachelor:

Who Will Be the Next Bachelor?

Though Chase McNary and Luke Pell were sent packing on The Bachelorette's July 25 episode, they're still in competition... to be the next star of the ABC dating franchise. Medical sales rep McNary, 27, and war vet Pell, 31, "are both very sincere guys, so they're appealing," says a show source. The No. 2 finisher is in the mix too, but the surprise candidate is radio DJ Wells Adams, 31, who placed eighth. Adds the insider: "His names comes up the most with viewers."

Ok we were wrong on the third being Chad. laugh out loud Robby and Wells thrown out there so MF can have 4 guys to play with. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:04 pm

I think Robby's a nice lady but I doubt he has a shot in hell. I don't think TPTB ever would've left in the ex drama on his HTD or Chad running his mouth about him on the ATFR if he was in consideration. He was MIA half the season and has been a non-entity for the most part except when there's drama surrounding him.

Wells is probably in consideration the same way Marquel was in consideration.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think Robby's a nice lady but I doubt he has a shot in hell. I don't think TPTB ever would've left in the ex drama on his HTD or Chad running his mouth about him on the ATFR if he was in consideration. He was MIA half the season and has been a non-entity for the most part except when there's drama surrounding him.

All JMO.

Blu I laugh out loud'ed at the bolded:LOLflag:cantstopl is that you being sarcastic or a typo error

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f49b  teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think Robby's a nice lady but I doubt he has a shot in hell. I don't think TPTB ever would've left in the ex drama on his HTD or Chad running his mouth about him on the ATFR if he was in consideration. He was MIA half the season and has been a non-entity for the most part except when there's drama surrounding him.

All JMO.

I'm reading this thread for the first time since spoiling myself. blu, was that a typo...or is there something about Robby I don't know?!

Robby might have been MIA for half the season, but he was our Mia's for the WHOLE season. teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698

I agree that Luke will be chosen for the next Bachelor. It's his to lose.

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:37 pm

Litta123 wrote:

All JMO.

I'm reading this thread for the first time since spoiling myself. blu, was that a typo...or is there something about Robby I don't know?!

Robby might have been MIA for half the season, but he was our Mia's for the WHOLE season. teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698

Well some viewers on sm think Robby is gayish...Chad called him out on sm that he is pretending to like women.

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f49b  teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:38 pm

Oops. I made a booboo. :halo:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:50 pm

Litta123 wrote:

All JMO.

I agree Litta. This is my first visit to the "Spoiled" side (tho I am still not visiting the "official" SPOILED THREADS).  Just don't really care which way things go between JoJo and Jordan/Robby at this point.  Since Chase was let go I can't get excited about the finale.  This is VERY unusual for me, because most all other seasons I am completely unspoiled until the end because I am somewhat vested in one of the F2.  For as much as I like JoJo I am just not counting the days until Monday like I normally would be hmmm
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Im positive that Luke is most likely going to be the next bachelor!! He is a lot more popular than Chase is.

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck