SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Molly Erin - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:18 pm

A contestant with a dog?

The Bachelor Casting ‏@BachelorCasting 1h1 hour ago Costa Mesa, CA
Spoiler alert.... We've selected our next Bachelor. Meet Yadi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @ Westin South Coast Plaza [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:28 pm

That might actually be a cuter cast person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Bachelor Casting is urging contestants to get their apps in by the end of next week.  The guy TBD.

by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That might actually be a cuter cast person.
cantstopl  Yes, and Yadi  may even be smarter, more handsome, and more well behaved! :Bendog

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] anyone watch her season of Survivor? What was she like?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:09 am

bblake wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] anyone watch her season of Survivor? What was she like?
I liked her on survivor.  She was pretty and I don't remember her being high drama, in fact I was pulling for either her or the other gal Aubrey to win. Michelle won the last challenge and that probably helped her get the win.  She wasn't wimpy either and held her own weight in the challenges if I remember correctly.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:57 am

Post deleted. I misinterpreted what we were discussing. Sorry.

Last edited by Columbia, MD on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:28 am

bblake wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] anyone watch her season of Survivor? What was she like?

Michele Fitzgerald
An insider tells Us that Michele Fitzgerald, who won Survivor season 32 in May, attended a Bachelor casting event in New York City last month to land a spot among the suitors. ....
The Survivor: Kaoh Rong — Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty II winner, 25, is a New Jersey native who has worked as a bartender and travel agent. She earned her B.A. from Montclair State University in New Jersey.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:23 am

Should be interesting. 
She is a much more mature 25 than what this show usually highlights.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:47 am

And she wasn't a crier - I am so tired of all crying gals that probably have no idea why they are even crying.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:56 am

MiniDiva wrote:

Michele Fitzgerald
An insider tells Us that Michele Fitzgerald, who won Survivor season 32 in May, attended a Bachelor casting event in New York City last month to land a spot among the suitors. ....
The Survivor: Kaoh Rong — Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty II winner, 25, is a New Jersey native who has worked as a bartender and travel agent. She earned her B.A. from Montclair State University in New Jersey.

SLA44 wrote:And she wasn't a crier - I am so tired of all crying gals that probably have no idea why they are even crying.

I wouldnt say that. But she was a pretty crier tho so she has that going for her.

She;s very laid back, gives off a stoner, hippie vibe. She's a big uptalker and not very articulate, brah. Obviously, she is competitive so if she makes it, I am sure she will make F5 at least. From what I understand and this is true for most successful survivors, she has a lot of personal magneticism which doesnt always come across on TV.

Last edited by seton on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc