SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:59 am

I guess Aubry's crying got to me so much that I didn't notice Michelle's.  giggling

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:03 am

She is gorgeous. I think we found our new Bachelorette. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:05 am

Things that make me go question  
I don't understand why she would do this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:Things that make me go question  
I don't understand why she would do this show.
I was wondering the same thing - unless she saw one of the guys on JoJo's season she was really interested in and is hoping he will be the new bachelor.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:46 am

She doesnt have a regular job and she likes to travel. I think the travel and adventure part are a big part of it since she draws men like flies, esp since she won a mill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:50 am

seton wrote:She doesnt have a regular job and she likes to travel. I think the travel and adventure part are a big part of it since she draws men like flies, esp since she won a mill.
I get that and for that reason I don't understand why she would not do TAR, esp. since it is the same network and I would think the crossover would be a done deal. 
Travel enjoyment on TB is limited to what production allows. It's a lot of hotel room sitting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:
seton wrote:She doesnt have a regular job and she likes to travel. I think the travel and adventure part are a big part of it since she draws men like flies, esp since she won a mill.
I get that and for that reason I don't understand why she would not do TAR, esp. since it is the same network and I would think the crossover would be a done deal. 
Travel enjoyment on TB is limited to what production allows. It's a lot of hotel room sitting.

She's also a bit of a slug and a big drinker. Big Brother is more her speed, especially with her social game but maybe she didnt want to be confined to a house for 3 months? TB with the travelling and the heavy drinking would be attractive to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:42 am

Who does she "match" the most with out of our 3 (or 4 if you count Wells)? I'm gonna say Chase.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:45 am

I would be very surprised if she was on the show. I just think that like the Bachelor franchise, Survivor would also have her tied to them for a while. Cross promotion with other CBS show = good. Crossing over to ABC = bad. Forget about all the other reasons she shouldn't be on this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:46 am

Sure. I'm just playing "what if". Does anyone else want to hypothetically guess? Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:02 am

rhondam wrote:Who does she "match" the most with out of our 3 (or 4 if you count Wells)? I'm gonna say Chase.

none of the 4 seems her type. She likes conventional tall dark and handsome but with some personality and humour. Chase is too staid for her. She had a Luke cowboy type on her tribe and she wasnt in the least interested.

Sprite wrote:

I would be very surprised if she was on the show. I just think that like the Bachelor franchise, Survivor would also have her tied to them for a while. Cross promotion with other CBS show = good. Crossing over to ABC = bad. Forget about all the other reasons she shouldn't be on this show.

Survivors can go on other shows. The way they are tied up post how is that unlike Bach Nation, they cannot write a book about their experience on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Oh I haven't seen Survivor in many many years. I was thinking IF she went on, which of the 4 (there'd have to be one) would work. Assumed the adventurous would match BEST with Chase's sporty life I've see on snapchat. 

Speaking of, did anyone notice.... Robby snapping Chase leaning over to look at Leah Block's phone with her. Chase must've seen him out of the corner of his eye because he looked over at Robby and said, "I see you." with a smirky, friendly warning tone? I thought he thought, Robby was jokingly trying to start the rumour mill about a Chase-Leah thing.
Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc