SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:00 pm

mercieme wrote:I am so confused y'all after watching episode 2.

I am now thinking Olena could be the dark horse for F1 though the fact she said she has a wall up may be a barrier that she never overcomes.

Richie said that Olena challenges him & particularly recounted her quiet confidence in his ITM  though he did point out Nikki's confidence as well.

Is Olena's SM on lock down as well?

I can understand where you are coming from but I think she is getting the physical edit. He talks about her eyes, her eyes and some more about her eyes. He talked about how stunning she is. Yes I think he is physically attracted to her and might have the most sexual chemistry as of right now but I don't think the emotional attraction will grow at the same rate as other ladies. Unlike jojo I think Richie is serious about finding the one. IMO
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:34 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting Olena's screen shots. IA that most of them seem to be from the same date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I don't see the physical edit with Olena yet...I think she is reserved. The producers typically focus on make out sessions with the physical edit girl IMO. So far Olena is shown with a lot of depth & as mentioned by others comes across very matured for a 23 years old.

I still think Nikki is F1 for now, it's obvious Richie really likes her. I am just cautious that it's a bit obvious now & wondering who the alternative hidden F1 could be.

And finally I am puzzled that Alex made it to Bali but from the screen caps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] made, it sure looks like it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm not sure why I'm saying this but with Rachael seeming to go far and getting a physical type date, maybe she will be the physical edit and the one sizing everyone else up. 

What about the sleuthed intruders?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:51 pm

I think it's obvious to us Nikki could be the f1 but if you look at the general public on social media, they see Olena, Alex and Megan as clear frontrunners for f1.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:49 am

Idlemess wrote:This is going to be a long season. I like four contestants so far. Nikki, Olena, Faith and (cough!) Alex.

Alex right now is saying and doing all the right things and I like it. However, it worries me that they show her in an argument with Kiera and the foreshadowing of the "I always feel like someone is watching me" laugh out loud Kiera's I'm watching you sounded petty but it was left in for a reason.

Gosh darn it Faith... Have to keep faith.  Is she Richie's feel good play around pal or I can't believe it, everything is a barrel of laughs moment girl. My pre-season favorite simply because of everything I mentioned. She's adorable and full of personality.

Olena because Olena. She's like a morning glory in a good way. Beautiful and strong in her beliefs. Beautiful like the flower and strong like the weed it is. Not just her eyes but maybe her aura (personality) that mystifies Richie. She is sensual yet reserved.  

Nikki is a gorgeous, seemingly together being. Comes across sweet and easy going in her interactions with the women.  I want to see her have fun on a group date
Great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  yes Other than Rachael, I can see those 4 as possible F4.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:37 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I think it's obvious to us Nikki could be the f1 but if you look at the general public on social media, they see Olena, Alex and Megan as clear frontrunners for f1.

Thanks for the info!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nice recap. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:58 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I think it's obvious to us Nikki could be the f1 but if you look at the general public on social media, they see Olena, Alex and Megan as clear frontrunners for f1.
Very good point and ITA. Based on the the Love Leaderboard on the official website where viewers vote for their frontrunners it definitely seems like Olena, Alex, and Megan are seen as the frontrunners for F1.

Top 3 voted by viewers: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Olena - 44%
Alex - 26%
Megan - 18%
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:18 pm

IMO, the Olena factor was immediate with all of Richie's talk about eyes and more eyes and then boom there's lovely Olena with her beautiful eyes. Just this week I looked at the show's Facebook page and Richie's talking about what he finds attractive on a woman. 

He went further to say something about eyes looking right into his soul with Osher looking at him like dude dial it back a bit. What did Osher do? He mentioned wait til you see Olena's eye and they had a few minutes of the effects of her eyes. OTT, although I did imagine that Richie was super excited for a while.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:33 pm

It's also interesting to see that Alex is at 26% considering she's all over the show. Must be something about her that is not connecting with the fans. 

Olena's understated beauty and quiet confidence is attractive to a lot of those people polled apparently. 
Her date with Richie: a personal invitation, experience his passion for bike riding, quiet time on a picnic with an intimate chat, back to his pad for a dip, gift of a dress. 
They appear to have had a deep conversation about each other and what they want from life and family.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:10 pm

Idlemess wrote:It's also interesting to see that Alex is at 26% considering she's all over the show. Must be something about her that is not connecting with the fans. 

Olena's understated beauty and quiet confidence is attractive to a lot of those people polled apparently. 
Her date with Richie: a personal invitation, experience his passion for bike riding, quiet time on a picnic with an intimate chat, back to his pad for a dip, gift of a dress. 
They appear to have had a deep conversation about each other and what they want from life and family.
I was reading facebook comments and people seem to be over Alex and find her fake.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:37 am

Great posts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

It's interesting also that the top three girls (Olena, Alex, and Megan) with the most votes are the ones who the BachAU IG had pics of before the season aired. The only others were Janey and Keira. So I wonder if that may have played a role as well?

Good point about Alex having less %, especially considering she has the white rose and so much screentime. I recall Heather having the most % last year from the beginning until she was eliminated so I think audiences aren't connecting with Alex like they did Heather. I am not surprised they think Alex is fake as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted. I find her to be over the top, like she is playing a role. I don't find her genuine. In contrast I do find Olena very genuine.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:55 am

Bringing these posts over here as they relate to possible F1 and F3 and may help with sleuthing :detective

ThankMeLater wrote:Loved this interview!  From the sound of it she didn't seem to like Alex and might be implying she's playing it up for the camera's.

ThankMeLater wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks TML....so Tiffany named the instant chemistry girls as Megan, Nikki, Alex and Olena. We know Megan is out so F1 is between the remaining 3 girls IMO.

I am impressed that Tiffany had great things to say about Olena....should be interesting between her and Nikki who the F1 turns out to me no idea
There seems to be a pattern here. They mention the same girls as being potential f1's(Alex, Nikki, Olena) I doubt he'll pick Alex so I'm also thinking it's between Nikki and Olena.

Cute how she said she texted Nikki calling her a liar after she watched the show and saw her pash Richie laugh out loud It's nice hearing that they all keep in touch.
ThankMeLater wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks TML....so Tiffany named the instant chemistry girls as Megan, Nikki, Alex and Olena. We know Megan is out so F1 is between the remaining 3 girls IMO.

I am impressed that Tiffany had great things to say about Olena....should be interesting between her and Nikki who the F1 turns out to me no idea
There seems to be a pattern here. They mention the same girls as being potential f1's(Alex, Nikki, Olena) I doubt he'll pick Alex so I'm also thinking it's between Nikki and Olena.

Cute how she said she texted Nikki calling her a liar after she watched the show and saw her pash Richie laugh out loud It's nice hearing that they all keep in touch.
Idlemess wrote:That's true. But I also see a pattern from those eliminated saying who the top girls are but its no surprise because it's all over the net and those pesky articles. Nothing we haven't seen. 

Alex is all over the show and those three: Megan, Olena and Nikki had special dates.
AllAboutLove wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:It's interesting bc in this article Tiffany says it's between Alex and Nikki saying, "he gives them the most attention and time" Yet we never see his conversations with Nikki  

That sounds like the producers are deliberately not showing the conversations? It won't surprise me if Nikki is F1 though. I can even see Alex as F2 and don't think the single mother thing is going to matter as much as it did with Snez. The viewers don't seem to care for Alex and think she is fake per FB comments and % on love leaderboard. Add in if there are no overnight FD and bathtub s/cap not shown it may not matter. Plus the mother thing doesn't seem the same to me as Snez was. I don't know. It just seems different to me so I don't think it would be met with backlash as much as it would if Alex was Snez.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC