SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:58 am

So I think this screencap
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is from this date

which was assumed to be the F6 (Alex, Faith, Kiki, Rachael, Nikki, and Steph/Intruder). Since the S/C from the preview shows there was actually 7 girls on the date, I'm thinking that Olena may have been the hidden girl (maybe she got SQT for winning the race?) and could potentially be in the F4.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:15 pm

I'm thinking if Alex has been in the bath with Richie, it is getting super intimate with those 2 & if he wasn't keen, he wouldn't take it to that next level if he knew for sure he wasn't going to entertain pursuing a relationship with Alex who is a single mum. I definitely think she is a strong contender & it will be out of her & Nikki in the end. My pick for F6 by order of elimination is as below (so exciting) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kiki
Steph
Rachael
Olena
Faith
Alex
Nikki (she will receive the final rose)

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:17 pm

Sorry new to sleuthing but have been looking at media reports on Olena [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] article' the bachelor exposed: Richie's already choices his favourites'. "Model & makeup artist Olena was first to be introduced to a nervous Richie....." So Olena: 1. First out of limo 2. Had romantic music 3. According to article was blown way by her 4. Got the 2nd date. 5 features a lot in new promo. Also is it common for a 2nd date to be in Ep 7?? IMO I think Olena could be f1. Also could not find any Sm apart from private Facebook. Thanks. Keen to see what others find.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:25 pm

This is the proper link.

Bachelor Exposed

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:16 am

My current prediction:

F6- Kiki
F5- Alex
F4- Rachael
F3- Olena
F2- Faith
F1- Nikki

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:28 am

ThankMeLater wrote:My current prediction:

F6- Kiki
F5- Alex
F4- Rachael
F3- Olena
F2- Faith
F1- Nikki

IA with you TML except I am going to switch around F2/F3....I think Faith is F3 and most likely the next Bette in 2017.....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:15 am

If Nikki is not F1, she will make a good Bachelorette. Judging from her style choices there will be no shortage of guys vying for her. Alex might be a good Bachelorette choice as well. Not so sure about Faith just yet.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:34 am

I am so confused y'all after watching episode 2.

I am now thinking Olena could be the dark horse for F1 though the fact she said she has a wall up may be a barrier that she never overcomes.

Richie said that Olena challenges him & particularly recounted her quiet confidence in his ITM  though he did point out Nikki's confidence as well.

Is Olena's SM on lock down as well?

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:29 am

On the same page with others here that based on promo appearances and the overlay of the commentary when Olena's scenes are shown during promo's she is likely in F3, F2, maybe even F1. She's got a storyline building as did Alex, Nikki, Faith. She is likely a hidden/dark horse but very present across what was shown so far and in the promos. Remembering how hidden Snez was the same last time.

Rachael also seems like a dark horse - curious how others picked her out as someone who will stay long.

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:46 am

These are all I have for Olena. I think that at least 3, possibly 4 are from the same date leaving the one where they are in evening wear. I initially believed this to be a single final 5 date. From memory the Bachie takes each girl on a single date prior to htds. Could be wrong though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:02 am

If she gets a HTD it will be interesting to see what her home life is like. I personally think that deep down they are very different people. I have the same concerns with Alex. Deep down I think Richie may worry about the affect of a role model on a young boy that is away for work so frequently
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:12 am

Sorry I don't know how to embed the video.
This is Megan's missed kiss.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC