SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 27 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:32 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Max64 wrote:Ashley's snap is FabFitFun

Thanks! She's going on Ellen next. Too bad she didn't bring it up in front of Caila last night so we could have heard Caila's version.
Looks like both Caila and Jared are on Ellen with her so now's her chance to "set the record straight" but I don't she mentions it

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:34 pm

Isn't Ellen taped and not live? I wonder what day they taped this segment

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:34 pm

What Ashley said also lines up with what Jared and Ashley said on AP too though. He said he and Caila couldn't get past things that happened in paradise but whenever people tried to make it about Ashley, he disagreed, implying that there were other things. Ashley also said she wished she had let him find things out on his own which again implies that there were things to find out. Yes Ashley is a crazy person, but even a broken clock is right twice a day and everything I've seen since the show's ended makes me think she's telling the truth about this. Maybe Amanda took it out of context or maybe didn't understand what caila was saying (which is totally plausible IMO) but I don't think Ashley's lying about what was relayed to her

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:45 pm

I don't buy a word of the story. Even assuming Calia had such a thought (not into Jared but wouldn't mind an engagement then breaking it off 3 months later),Calia is not stupid enough to tell that to Amanduh or any one else that was with her in Hell"Paradise." And if Amanduh is the only one who supposedly Calia said this to,where is Amanduh confirming this was said.?

Other than I think 99.9% of middle schoolers are more intelligent than Amanduh, umngirl's description of "middle school telephone" is spot on.

Whatever conversation Calia may have had with Amanduh, if Calia forgot who she was talking to and used words with more than one syllable, the convo would have gone right over Amanduh's head.

And imo, Amanduh seems much more likely to be the one who wouldn't mind a TV engagement,then break it off after she's sufficiently built her brand to never work again and just schill gummy bear hair vitamins or whatever.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:51 pm

As I wrote in Caila's thread... I'm taking them all for their words. I expect Jam and Grace and Carvan to marry, since breaking the engagement off is not an option for these wholesome sincere people. And Ashley I'm sure understands what being 100% into a guy means, since 70% is way under the norm.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:52 pm

truelovealways wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Max64 wrote:Ashley's snap is FabFitFun

Thanks! She's going on Ellen next. Too bad she didn't bring it up in front of Caila last night so we could have heard Caila's version.
Looks like both Caila and Jared are on Ellen with her so now's her chance to "set the record straight" but I don't she mentions it

I did tweet to her and ask why it wasn't brought up last night on AP, maybe she'll respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:53 pm

So three weeks with someone, and you are not 100% sure! If Caila said that, she is the most honest one on the show.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Isn't Ellen taped and not live? I wonder what day they taped this segment
It's being taped today

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:56 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:So three weeks with someone, and you are not 100% sure! If Caila said that, she is the most honest one on the show.

It was actually less than three weeks since Calia wasn't there in the beginning. And IA, if Calia said she wasn't 100% sure,she's not only the most honest one, she's the most rational one.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:What Ashley said also lines up with what Jared and Ashley said on AP too though. He said he and Caila couldn't get past things that happened in paradise but whenever people tried to make it about Ashley, he disagreed, implying that there were other things. Ashley also said she wished she had let him find things out on his own which again implies that there were things to find out. Yes Ashley is a crazy person, but even a broken clock is right twice a day and everything I've seen since the show's ended makes me think she's telling the truth about this. Maybe Amanda took it out of context or maybe didn't understand what caila was saying (which is totally plausible IMO) but I don't think Ashley's lying about what was relayed to her

I don't think Ashley is lying either. You are right with what was said last night, they couldn't get past things that happened, and Jared tweeted that the fact that he and Caila are not together had nothing to do with Ashley. For Ashley to be lying about his that would mean everyone else is lying too. Ashley seems to have the support of the other cast members that were there, so I do believe there is some truth to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:10 pm

Who are all the people on Ellen and why? is it just Jared and Caila or are there others as well? Why are they on Ellen? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:11 pm

Jared,Caila and Ashley are all on Ellen today

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs