SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Len, is Jordan a Virgo? That explains so much if so!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Yes Alanna and shaunessyb!! :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:34 pm

I have to believe him on some level though. I just can't imagine that he would have the ballz to lie about "proving it to her", "being engaged isn't a "let's try this out"", "I won't let you down"... I mean, what kind of sociopath would say this knowing its on national tv..? So, I think he DOES mean it...or at least TRIES to mean it.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:36 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Len, is Jordan a Virgo? That explains so much if so!
Yes! Jordan is a Virgo- August 30th and JoJo is a Scorpio-November 1'st.

What does this explain? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:36 pm

I'm hoping the silver lining to watching our girl grill BBJ yet again in the FS is that he maybe starts to question whether or not she's gonna choose him. It might not be a bad thing for him to feel like he's gonna lose her if he can't show her how he feels. I think he even said something along those lines in an early episode.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I have to believe him on some level though. I just can't imagine that he would have the ballz to lie about "proving it to her", "being engaged isn't a "let's try this out"", "I won't let you down"... I mean, what kind of sociopath would say this knowing its on national tv..? So, I think he DOES mean it...or at least TRIES to mean it.

IMO.
Noooo I totally think he means it! And I think he recognizes how much he wants her and wants it to work, but he's probably never been in this situation before with a girl, it's completely unnatural to him in general due to the show, the image he's built for himself, and really doesn't know what to do here and with her specifically laugh out loud He starts to laugh at inappropriate times and she always calls him on it and literally forces him to become more and more emotionally open with her, so I think they definitely got there by the end. She was born for this job!!

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:42 pm

^^IA with all the comments. It seems like the storyline going forward for Jordan might be "Let me prove it to you." As if he's kind of acknowledging he's not the best at relationships. But one other thought I had was that he can't be a complete player if he was in a 2 year relationship. Remember Josh Murray had been in like no relationships? Am I remembering that correctly?

I hope it goes beyond the excitement of ATFR and media tour and after the cameras move on a bit. I do think there is no one JoJo is nearly as close with or wants as much so it's not like there is an F2 to be really jealous of but I guess we will have to see. The Robby thing I DO NOT GET AT ALL. He creeps me out big time. I almost think she sent Luke home now because he was really second in her mind with regards to depth of relationship but wanted to do what she could to make Jordan the most secure at end. JMO.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:42 pm

My ex of forever is a Virgo- they are very intellectual/articulate, but kind of control freaks about their personal lives. Methodical, self critical, and slow to open up. Very deep but difficult to understand!

Meanwhile Jo is a Sag- excitable, adventurous, vibrant and direct. It's not hard to see how that would overwhelm a Virgo, especially at first.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:46 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:My ex of forever is a Virgo- they are very intellectual/articulate, but kind of control freaks about their personal lives. Methodical, self critical, and slow to open up. Very deep but difficult to understand!

Meanwhile Jo is a Sag- excitable, adventurous, vibrant and direct. It's not hard to see how that would overwhelm a Virgo, especially at first.
She's not a Sag! She's a Scorpio! Long story short: the Internet has the wrong birthdate for some strange reason. Her BFF said her birthday was November 1'st last year while she was filming the bachelor. And JoJo said she was a Scorpio on Twitter in April. So what does that say? laugh out loud

But yes, right on the money with the Virgo perception! I highly agree. Jordan is exactly that way IMO (from what I've seen.)

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:47 pm

Despite how much Jo's given him, I don't think he was completely confident at this point. He makes that little comment about Luke which shows nervousness and insecurity on his part. I think he (as do many guys) start stepping up their game when they feel another guy could swoop in and take "their" girl. Jordan was into Jo early, I have no doubt, but I saw him step it up after he saw Jo and Robby kiss outside of the Chateau in Penn during the cocktail party.

ETA: I used to think Ribby was playing. I don't see it anymore. I think they had more than they show us but it is just too easy between them and they would become boring with each other after time imo.

Last edited by rhondam on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:50 pm

That's even better haha. My mom and 2 best friends are Scorpios- I'm a cancer- I'm the shyest and everything makes me cry. Scorpios are spitfires! They don't hold back, are very direct and sexual, if prone to being on the angry side of over emotional. But fiercely loyal and a touch proud.

So weird how the interwebz messed up Jo's birthday! I googled it actually thinking she was a Scorpio because it fits her so well and was surprised it came up as the 25th Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 3806527698
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:05 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:That's even better haha. My mom and 2 best friends are Scorpios- I'm a cancer- I'm the shyest and everything makes me cry. Scorpios are spitfires! They don't hold back, are very direct and sexual, if prone to being on the angry side of over emotional. But fiercely loyal and a touch proud.

So weird how the interwebz messed up Jo's birthday! I googled it actually thinking she was a Scorpio because it fits her so well and was surprised it came up as the 25th Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 3806527698
I know. I don't know how or why it says her bday is the 25th. But yes, Scorpio's are highly loyal and obviously sexual laugh out loud And with Jordan being a Virgo-very structured in feelings and mentality and with JoJo being a Scorpio- sexual/touchy feeley...that's obviously how and why they differ on affection and the way they show love. I do think their personalities are very similar though. Scorpio's and Virgo's are supposed to go together quite well (ya'know, the whole water and earth thing.)
IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou