SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 12 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think anyone thinks he's really, actually bad other than Steve laugh out loud All the dudes but Chad seem to love him, Jo obviously loves him, he has tons and tons of sm fans wanting him to be f1 or even better, the lead, and plenty of our posters are going nuts for him also. Jmo based on my observations.

Jordan's exe Britany and Raya exes thinks he's bad. I watched the same show, and some dudes in the house smell something fishy about him.....Chase's recent comment.... Obviously, he has a bone to pick with Aaron....  Aaron's girlfriend liked the initial Insta post by Britany basically calling Jordan a liar. It's good Jojo loves him, but I've never seen a rumored F1 edited soo bad.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by eirekay Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:07 pm

relaxing wrote:I think it's complicated and there's no one person to blame, probably a messy mixed up pot of emotions and things said where several parties have contributed to the rift.  I hope for all of them they heal it sooner rather than later. Life is too short. JMO.

I do wonder why Aaron (and Olivia for that matter) is such fair game for comments on the forum when he did not sign up for the show, has not commented on the show or Jordan's role on it and won't appear on the show.   JMO.

I think TPTB have hit a new low on this one. The families, by virtue of agreeing to be filmed, invite themselves to be fodder for this show but I've always felt badly for ex-GF/BF who don't have any say in how their relationships are portrayed, or the previous low for me, Julia Kinney talking about her late husband and the impact on his family. Now we have a public person having their private life revealed in an unflattering way just because they are famous. How much play do you think any of this would get if none of us knew who Jordan's brother was? I don't recall anyone asking Courtney Robertson if Reese Witherspoon's husband was a good lay. As much as it may be important for JoJo to know (and I agree that it is), TPTB shouldn't show it and/or Jordan, Luke and the rest of the family should have said "It's something we can discuss privately." IMO.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:13 pm

chase4me wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think anyone thinks he's really, actually bad other than Steve laugh out loud All the dudes but Chad seem to love him, Jo obviously loves him, he has tons and tons of sm fans wanting him to be f1 or even better, the lead, and plenty of our posters are going nuts for him also. Jmo based on my observations.

Jordan's exe Britany and Raya exes thinks he's bad. I watched the same show, and some dudes in the house smell something fishy about him.....Chase's recent comment.... Obviously, he has a bone to pick with Aaron....  Aaron's girlfriend liked the initial Insta post by Britany basically calling Jordan a liar. It's good Jojo loves him, but I've never seen a rumored F1 edited soo bad.  

I think what makes Jojo believe Jordy is, he's saying everything she wants to hear . :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:15 pm

chase4me wrote:

Raya ladies aren't exes as they weren't his gfs; post-show, mostly all the men are tweeting/bro-flirting with him now, and who knows what's up with Olivia. My point is, we all have our own perceptions of everything but from my personal observations, I don't see any major issues with him or anyone else having major issues. And considering how much I love Jo, I've looked laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:16 pm

^ eirekay :yes:
Sometime prior to filming, production got wind of this rift and chose to focus and dramatize the situation for their show and the viewers pleasure. 
Had all concerned denied access and kept loose lips sealed, we would not be addressing it. JMO. 
However, loose lips prevailed and it has been addressed. SO what was a chink in the armor, turned into a huge crack.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:19 pm

I agree about the show knowing there were issues (as per ch) and waiting to have it revealed as they knew it would, given that their lead knew of the relationship and that the contestant was going to get a htd from the get go.

But this is the same show that filmed that last seasons leads sex noises just to prove to their viewers that sex actually took place pre fs because who would believe she had sex possibly twice and yet choose another guy unless they provided proof Rolling Eyes

Same show we all watch

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:22 pm

MF= :uptonogood
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:MF= :uptonogood

^^^Yup! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 12 1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:^ eirekay :yes:
Sometime prior to filming, production got wind of this rift and chose to focus and dramatize the situation for their show and the viewers pleasure. 
Had all concerned denied access and kept loose lips sealed, we would not be addressing it. JMO. 
However, loose lips prevailed and it has been addressed. SO what was a chink in the armor, turned into a huge crack.

Exactly and what will happen to Aaron because of Jordy's big mouth and willingness to share is tantamount to slander . Jordy is so short sighted and conceited that he can't project their family issue being worked out one day. He burns a bridge that he might want to crossover someday. It's harder now because it's not private words of disagreement, it's recorded  and can't be deleted. On a reality show no less. This goes for the whole family who engages in this conversation. What a cowardly move to slander a family member whom you know might never respond . no
Mo

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:37 pm

What did Jordan say that was so horrible? I don't have a relationship with my brother? He chose to do life differently? As CH mentioned in the radio interview yesterday, Jordan was very careful in the way that he worded his response. TPTB were probably hoping for something jucier, but I think he just stated the facts. They aren't close. He doesn't talk to him. It is what it is.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Perhaps it would have been better if Jordan had simply said his brother would not be able to be there. No further sharing of private info. Avoid all this nonsense.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:58 pm

marloon wrote:Perhaps it would have been better if Jordan had simply said his brother would not be able to be there. No further sharing of private info. Avoid all this nonsense.

Well yes this would have been the ideal answer. He didn't and now we have this debate to add to the many that Jordan's character on this show and off of the show seems to create. I don't think his answer was perfect, I don't find it to be awful either. He could have said much worse. It's one of my biggest issues with this guy; I feel like the best I can say is: well, he could be worse. At this point, for me, the best recommendation in favor of Jordan is that Jojo likes him. 
All my opinion.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold