SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 45 of 56 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:26 pm

If they did break up during the airing the people magazine would say so. I remember Brad and Emilys time, that article mentioned it as a quote from Brad.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:55 pm

My personal opinion:

I highly doubt we will see a broken up Jordan and JoJo. I think they will present a happy, united front.

I also don't totally discount RS here. He was bang on accurate in a similar situation with Jef and Emily when he was hearing "from all over" that there was major trouble in paradise. Plus, we know what they've been dealing with with all the rumors and innuendo! That's a lot to take on for a baby relationship born out of reality tv. I think it's highly probable things have been bumpy. I guess time will tell. I'm not betting on this one being a success story though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:07 pm

sosleepy wrote:I highly doubt we will see a broken up Jordan and JoJo. I think they will present a happy, united front...I 'm not betting on this one being a success story though...
I agree I think Jordan has way too much pride. He would never want to be the guy that gets dumped by JoJo. He's going to do everything in his power to make it appear all is well. It is to their advantage to be engaged. They get $$$ from photo shoots and appearances JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Is US to be believed then? They've been trashing Jordan all season long, so wouldn't they continue? According to an insider for US, "JoJo and the winner are going strong. They are very happy together."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-tells-runner-up-i-wanted-it-to-be-you-w430969

I don't doubt that JoJo and Jordan haven't had troubles, infact, I guarantee they've had troubles..I'm just not sure what/why that could be. I think all the rumors and media attention is one of the main reasons, if not, the only reason.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:My personal opinion:

I highly doubt we will see a broken up Jordan and JoJo. I think they will present a happy, united front.

I also don't totally discount RS here. He was bang on accurate in a similar situation with Jef and Emily when he was hearing "from all over" that there was major trouble in paradise. Plus, we know what they've been dealing with with all the rumors and innuendo! That's a lot to take on for a baby relationship born out of reality tv. I think it's highly probable things have been bumpy. I guess time will tell. I'm not betting on this one being a success story though.

I did Emily's season on my own. Did people dispute RS then over his exposure of a dying relationship ? If so, it might be no difference here. They might have fights and makeup sessions and more arguments. I don't think RS just pulled this out of his hat for nothing . His big fat ego does not steer him to be incorrect on things. He checks his sources imo . I doubt all of them would feed him false info jmo. Yes he's been wrong at times but it seems he's hearing things loud and clear this time. JordyJo could have made up recently to show a happy couple much like Andi and Josh did at Bach appearances . If RS is not 100% correct, I think this time, there's some truth in what he's heard. AMO

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:18 pm

I don't know them personally but unless the Raya thing made her mad like two months too late what would they be fighting about? Maybe they can't make a decision about where they should locate post show... Cali or Texas or whatever because Jojo will not be cool with long distance in my opinion. Also it is possible for both US and rs to be right. Their source could feel everything is fine and his source otherwise. Which source is lying or misinformed is the real question.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is US to be believed then? They've been trashing Jordan all season long, so wouldn't they continue? According to an insider for US, "JoJo and the winner are going strong. They are very happy together....
Production wants viewers to watch the finale and see a happily engaged couple at the ATFR. Jordan is a slick talker. I can see him saying what JoJo wants to her so she stays with him for their publicity tour. When/if Jordan goes back to his womanizing ways JoJo will eventually break it off. US Weekly will then go back to trashing Jordan JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:23 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

I did Emily's season on my own. Did people dispute RS then over his exposure of a dying relationship ? If so, it might be no difference here. They might have fights and makeup sessions and more arguments. I don't think RS just pulled this out of his hat for nothing . His big fat ego does not steer him to be incorrect on things. He checks his sources imo . I doubt all of them would feed him false info jmo. Yes he's been wrong at times but it seems he's hearing things loud and clear this time. JordyJo could have made up recently to show a happy couple much like Andi and Josh did at Bach appearances . If RS is not 100% correct, I think this time, there's some truth in what he's heard. AMO

All the Jef/Emily doubt was due to many not believing that she chose him because he was the one she loved most...many of us (me included) believed Emily didnt want anybody, just some fame and attention and Jef was goung to be easier to dump later than Arie would have been. i dont remember what RS said then but if he said they were rocky it could have just him making an educated guess like the rest of us. This is totally different situation to Jojo and Jordan as she picked him for different reasons, but again RS could be just guessing going by whats the popular opinion in social media.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:25 pm

casjacknick wrote:...Which source is lying or misinformed (US Weekly or RS) is the real question...
I believe RS over US Weekly. US Weekly is fed information by production. Their goal is to increase ratings/revenue. RS gets information from friends/family of the leads/contestants JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:26 pm

casjacknick wrote:I don't know them personally but unless the Raya thing made her mad like two months too late what would they be fighting about? Maybe they can't make a decision about where they should locate post show... Cali or Texas or whatever because Jojo will not be cool with long distance in my opinion. Also it is possible for both US and rs to be right. Their source could feel everything is fine and his source otherwise. Which source is lying or misinformed is the real question.

I think one thing they could very well dispute is Jordy watching the season and questioning Jojo. Maybe even getting a bit crude because of his ego taking a hit. Hearing about knock down-drag out fights with some of these couples are not unheard of. Ali was one , but look at the pretty picture she presented until the news of their breakup . At some point , the straw that breaks the camel's back can happen . What if Jojo continues to sense red flags about Jordy and just does not want to ignore them anymore. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:32 pm

northernviewer wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

All the Jef/Emily doubt was due to many not believing that she chose him because he was the one she loved most...many of us (me included) believed Emily didnt want anybody, just some fame and attention and Jef was goung to be easier to dump later than Arie would have been.   i dont remember what RS said then but if he said they were rocky it could have just him making an educated guess like the rest of us.   This is totally different situation to Jojo and Jordan as she picked him for different reasons, but again RS could be just guessing going by whats the popular opinion in social media.  

I'm going to beg to differ about one thing. I don't think RS is in the business to guess. Spoiling is not about guessing imo. RS is hypersensitive about being wrong so I'm not sure this is just based on popular opinion in social media. I think he does have info not publicly known regarding JordyJo .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:35 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

Well. I was a Jef/Emily fan. I started to get more guarded after RS started dishing "it wouldn't last" and he was "hearing from everywhere" it was a sham. But I was a fan. I didn't want to believe him. So I remained hopeful, and blindly hoped Reality Steve would be wrong. Sometimes he is wrong. Lots of times he is right. I guess the same thing will probably happen this season. The fans will stay optimistic and hope he's wrong. And of course, time will tell.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 56 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold