SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:17 am

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Carousel-bachelorette

The countdown to Australia's next big romance is on, with The Bachelorette Australia set to debut on TEN on Wednesday, 21 September at 7.30pm.

In the first episode, Bachelorette Georgia Love and 16 of Australia's most eligible Bachelors come together for a cocktail party that has it all: drama, a donkey and a near-disaster that leaves our new Bachelorette a little red in the face.

With such an impressive selection of single men for Georgia to choose from, some of the Bachelors will resort to physical feats of strength in order to stand out from the crowd.

Will one of these Bachelors be able to take a good first impression and turn it into a fairytale romance with Georgia?

The Bachelorette Australia premieres Wednesday, 21 September At 7.30pm.
http://www.tendarwin.com.au/tv-shows/australia%E2%80%99s-next-big-love-story

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:51 am

They are all so tall
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:54 am

Just one to look out for and a heads up I don't know if anyone has mentioned it already but styliststringy has tagged Lee and Georgia in the intro video on her Instagram. She tagged Richie and Alex in the photo shoot they did so just one to watch I would say. If someone wants to place the link here as I'm on mobile. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:02 am

Just bringing this here as I inadvertently sleuthed for this season without meaning to. In a recent Kyle and Jackie O KIIS FMinterview on the eve of Richie's finale they spoke to the pap who had the Bali shots that were later released to Daily Mail. He mentioned that he heard that the executive producer was bragging that he had kept a step ahead of the paps for Georgia's season and that they were confident that this would be spoiler free. The pap said to Kyle and Jackie O that this was infact not the case and he knew who the winner is. If someone can find the interview and bring it over, be my guest.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:50 am

Sundy wrote:Just bringing this here as I inadvertently sleuthed for this season without meaning to. In a recent Kyle and Jackie O KIIS FMinterview on the eve of Richie's finale they spoke to the pap who had the Bali shots that were later released to Daily Mail. He mentioned that he heard that the executive producer was bragging that he had kept a step ahead of the paps for Georgia's season and that they were confident that this would be spoiler free. The pap said to Kyle and Jackie O that this was infact not the case and he knew who the winner is. If someone can find the interview and bring it over, be my guest.
It's at 1:24:00

https://m.soundcloud.com/kiis1065/14916-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-566

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:10 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : reply quote, start time corrected, and embedded video added)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:54 am

HodanG wrote:I already love Lee and Matty! Lee reminds me of Richie which is why I instantly love him already

Sweet Jesus @HodanG Melbourne boys aren't like Perth boys, please don't put me off before the season starts. Lee's my fave. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:32 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:20 am

Fifty wrote:Just one to look out for and a heads up I don't know if anyone has mentioned it already but styliststringy has tagged Lee and Georgia in the intro video on her Instagram.  She tagged Richie and Alex in the photo shoot they did so just one to watch I would say.   If someone wants to place the link here as I'm on mobile. Thanks
Good catch yes She also posted about Clancy and tagged Georgia. Posted it all in the F1-F6 thread here. She also follows most of the guys (except some of the MOT ones) and they follow her back (all the guys shown in the promos and the official accounts have posted about, Lee, Cameron, Clancy, Sam, etc)

As posted in the other thread, based on past seasons where pics of all past F1s were posted on the official site, imo the F1 is between Lee, Clancy, or Cameron.

It's also possible that one of them may be in the running for next Bach S5 lead since it was announced that there will be another season. So something to look out for this season.

:detective

Ten have announced this morning that they will be bringing the show back for a fifth time in 2017
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia-finale-a-ratings-hit-ten-confirms-bachie-will-be-back-in-2017/news-story/0a8ad78fee8617c6a2340d098395a840
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:11 am

Interview that Georgia did this past week and playing spin the wheel

2 things I noticed:
1. Cameron and Lee were posted on the board. It won't surprise me if either one is F1 or in the running for next lead and if not either one, then being highlighted a lot for reason, imo
2. I think Georgia kept looking at the wheel in the place where Lee's pic was posted so could be a clue? (for F1 or something else, since Sam Frost did the same with Richie with pin the tail before her season)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:48 am

Could be something or nothing, Cameron is liking some pretty racy photos of girls on IG. On the other hand Lee like Alexs photo of her and Richie question
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:26 am

Sundy wrote:Could be something or nothing, Cameron is liking some pretty racy photos of girls on IG. On the other hand Lee like Alexs photo of her and Richie question

IDK There may be some six degrees happening with Lee and Alex they seem to be following some mutuals but his Insta is still on private which is suss, is he accepting any followers? I'll have to wait for the show to start but I'm getting a gut feeling they may be pegging Lee for Bach 5 If he's not F1 IMO but could be completely off the mark.

From the vid on ten play of Cameron I'm getting F2/3 vibe, they both want exactly the same things don't be too surprised if they have a lot in common he maybe the Nikki of the season. Too perfect to be true IMO.

There doesn't seem to be any promos of Courtney but we know he has one maybe two dates with her is that right? Anyone else think that's suspect?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:34 pm

The media seems to also be pushing Cameron and Lee since they are both the main photos for quite a few articles. They may know something....

IA that Lee could be considered for Bach lead if he is not F1. He's 35 and they do tend to have leads all in their 30s so if anyone could be top choice for Bach S5 I think Lee may be. Cameron, while younger, could be in the running too if he is not F1.

Will need to post the clues in F1-F6 thread as it may be telling that Lee was liking pics of Richie and Alex (as was Georgia) and she was looking in the direction of his pic on the radio interview when playing spin the wheel. Could be something...

Regarding Courtney, I think if the show doesn't have a pic of a contestant posted before the season airs then they are not F1, imo, based on every single season they have posted pics of F1 before the show aired. That said, Courtney could still go far but I don't see him as being F1 (pre-season sleuthing, his SM activity, etc).

It will be interesting to see what the media writes about Clancy, Lee, and Cameron as I think those three are the three to watch and I think one of them are F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo