SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:41 am

nd4reality wrote:I have to keep reminding myself that the interviews and promos the leads do is meant to misdirect the viewers.
didn't Richie say he didn't want kids or some stuff like that? Yet he picked the one contestant with one.
I remember Deanna gushing about wanting kids asap and then taking mesnic to f2 and dumping him. There are plenty of other examples over the years. All misdirected. That is why I tend to discount articles and interviews a bit.

Have been badly burned in the past laugh out loud.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698 on the bolded : You tell me that nd..one particular thing made me convinced Richie wouldnt pick Alex is bc he was saying straight to Nikki's face that he would want to wait to have kids and build a strong foundation first. Geez...turned out the TnC apply only with Nikki..dizzy

i have burned too but mostly in Bachelor series...Wonder maybe bc they often pick the F1 with the wrong head reasoning?. JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:55 am

emusha wrote:thanks so much for clarifying!
where can I find the season preview please?

The preview is on yt.search bachelorette at ep1 (sorry cannot post a link). I think the DC thread had the promo linked by AAL and others recently because we were trying to sleuth the scenes from the next episodes from there.

@joy15 yeah misdirection galore in interviews and articles. G is a pro at this but surely she has been couched on the trends of her interviews. That is why each time I pounce on some small snippet of her interviews thinking, this is a clue I reign myself in because that is not a fact and can be part of the fake out or interpretation here by me and others.

I guess what I'm saying is the real clues could only be the presence of SCs in the promo, not the absence because we know they withhold stuff big time, SM actual sightings, following etc which we have hardly any really this season Scmiiw.

Based on SCs I put only Matty J in the f2.

Based on her interviews, articles and promo I would call Matty the winner. Jmo.

Based on SM I would not. I cannot get over his "likes" that have been reported and that only still sends up a red flag to me.

His edit is not f1 but that is up for interpretation again which I'm trying to discount here in my reasoning totally.

But should probably be discussed separately.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:

The  preview is on yt.search bachelorette at ep1 (sorry cannot post a link). I think the DC thread had the promo linked by AAL and others recently because we were trying to sleuth the scenes from the next episodes from there.

@joy15 yeah misdirection galore in interviews and articles. G is a pro at this but surely she has been couched on the trends of her interviews. That is why each time I pounce on some small snippet of her interviews thinking, this is a clue I reign myself in because that is not a fact and can be part of the  fake out or interpretation here by me and others.

I guess what I'm saying is the real clues could only be the presence of SCs in the promo, not the absence because we know they withhold stuff big time, SM actual sightings, following etc which we have hardly any really this season Scmiiw.

Based on her interviews, articles  and promo  I would call Matty the winner. Jmo.

Based on  SM I would not. I cannot get over his "likes" that have been reported and that only still  sends up a red flag to me.

His edit is not f1 but that is up for interpretation again which I'm trying to discount here in my reasoning totally.

@nd4reality
TY for responding...yep GL seem to be a pro at the media related stuff. I couldnt followed all the threads since im multi tasking with Jasmine and her guys... giggling . I do have an edit-obsessed-mind though...laugh out loud so i am hanging in here to seek out edit clues for the F1. Found it initially with Courtney edit. But thanks to the great sleuthing here pre-season to confirm the guy didnt make it pass F3. Now im starting to see a big picture of Lee as the F1 according to edit. The edit clues were there from episode 1 (and a lot in the preview).Still working to compile all to drop it on the thread.

I must say sleuthing the edit of AU series seem a lot more tricky with the leakage of the outcome known by the Paps. I wonder if thats the reason why they defly switch up a lot of things from prev seasons... i mean...we get the typical F1 riff over Courtney and G's first kiss. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698 .

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Awesome thanks!

I think you're spot on with your list n4d!

Matty J is def in F2 according to SC & media
However, social media is a HUGE red flag with the picture he liked. He is in marketing so I wonder if his liking a girl in a very revealing swimming suit could be connected to that?

The other F2 spot IMO is going to Lee.

I do think you're right about GL being a great "misdirection" lead in the media! I do think the media is very much pointing toward Matty J.

I'm still debating between these two guys as F1. Leaning more towards Matty J by about 60%. Would love to see season preview and revisit my thoughts.

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:26 pm

Joy15 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

The  preview is on yt.search bachelorette at ep1 (sorry cannot post a link). I think the DC thread had the promo linked by AAL and others recently because we were trying to sleuth the scenes from the next episodes from there.

@joy15 yeah misdirection galore in interviews and articles. G is a pro at this but surely she has been couched on the trends of her interviews. That is why each time I pounce on some small snippet of her interviews thinking, this is a clue I reign myself in because that is not a fact and can be part of the  fake out or interpretation here by me and others.

Based on her interviews, articles  and promo  I would call Matty the winner. Jmo.

Based on  SM I would not. I cannot get over his "likes" that have been reported and that only still  sends up a red flag to me.

@nd4reality
TY for responding...yep GL seem to be a pro at the media related stuff. I couldnt followed all the threads since im multi tasking with Jasmine and her guys... giggling . I do have an edit-obsessed-mind though...laugh out loud so i am hanging in here to seek out edit clues for the F1. Found it initially with Courtney edit. But thanks to the great sleuthing here pre-season to confirm the guy didnt make it pass F3. Now im starting to see a big picture of Lee as the F1 according to edit. The edit clues were there from episode 1 (and a lot in the preview).Still working to compile all to drop it on the thread.

I must say sleuthing the edit of AU series seem a lot more tricky with the leakage of the outcome known by the Paps. I wonder if thats the reason why they defly switch up a lot of things from prev seasons... i mean...we get the typical F1 riff over Courtney and G's first kiss. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698 .

Can't wait to read. Perhaps you have to watch from the beginning but other episodes not just ep1 ? Only because it's an edit arc not just based on ep1.

Imo ep8 is a frikken goldmine for editing clues. Obv. Tbd how the season ends but I think the groundwork is being laid there for a couple of trends to come.
I guess posting in the f1f6 thread would be preferable when talking about edit ? @AAL and others can chime in on this.

@emusha let us know what you think after watching the promo spin ep1. We have been discussing that I. The SCs thread already.
The ladies here have done some excellent sleuthing.
Thanks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Can't wait to read. Perhaps you have to watch from the beginning but other episodes not just ep1 ? Only because it's an edit arc not just based on ep1.

Imo ep8 is a frikken goldmine for editing clues. Obv. Tbd how the season ends but I think the groundwork is being laid there for a couple of trends to come.
I guess posting in the f1f6 thread would be preferable when talking about edit ? @AAL and others  can chime in on this.

@emusha let us know what you think after watching the promo spin ep1. We have been discussing that I. The SCs  thread already.
The ladies here have done some excellent sleuthing.
Thanks.

yep nd..i wasnt clear in my point i guess. I have watched GL interactiosn with Lee on all episodes. I think particularly on episode 1 there was a smoking gun clue as well as in the preview. Interesting that some are intertwines with Courtney edit giggling . I found Matty playing a role as the narrator of this season...hence why i wonder if maybe bc he is their top candidate for the next lead?. Should be interesting to see how all pans out.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:42 pm

lrose wrote:On the Adelaide Now article it says: "She said the two had met a couple of times since filming wrapped six weeks ago."

I'm certain that I saw a post on here that said that G had only met up with her F1 once? A tad confused here?  question

I am not sure if it is in an article or radio interview recently and posted somewhere in the threads but Georgia said she has met up a few times with her F1 and that Channel Ten are good at organizing these things
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Joy15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I noticed this and think it could be a clue... :detective

OK mag is one of the official mags with the show and based on this poll they did in the last episode I think they are hinting who is F2 just by the fact that they left Jake out of the poll (Matty already had a rose from his 2nd SD).

Plus, Lee got the first rose at the RC so having him in the poll and not Jake makes me think they know (which I think they do know the F2 and the winner given that the media knew for Richie's season).
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 14666142_1213088172097080_2755394419368399453_n
@OKmagAustralia

@AllAboutLove...would u clarify...i reckon you are suggesting that  the mag know who is the F1 and who is the F2..right? do they think Lee F1 and Jake F2 or vice versa? TIA

I think what OK mag is suggesting is that F2 are Matty and Jake, since we have sleuthed Matty to be in F2 and OK mag leaving Jake out of the poll.

Matty had a rose before RC so he couldn't be included in the poll but sleuthing shows Matty is in F2 anyway and so OK mag chose to include Lee in that poll about being eliminated along with the other sleuthed contestants who will not be in F2.

So the poll includes most of the contestants that don't make it to F2 and including Lee in it is what makes me think that Lee is F3 and Matty and Jake are in F2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:26 pm

@AllAboutLove

Thanks for the clarification Smiley . I think i kinda agree with whoever says that their media game is strong this season and GL is also great at it. dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Have shared some views in the sc thread that imo points very clearly to the edit and possible media misdirection direction based on the season preview. I'm thinking Lee is actually much more hidden with a lot more doubt thrown his way than Matty J. which bodes well for F1. Jake doesn't have much of a storyline so I'm not thinking he's in consideration for bach or for GL's f1... I think Cam is def in consideration for bach though... imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:47 pm

I didn't think Alex had much of a storyline for Richie's season but she ended up F1.

In contrast, Nikki and Olena each had a storyline but ended up as F2 and F3, respectively.

So I am not putting too much stock into the storyline or edit this year since they changed their production company.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:45 pm

I always find interviews done by contestants and the lead to be very confusing and find they do misguide. For example Georgia recently stated that there was no retakes of her kisses and they got it right the first time but we know that we have two different presentations to Lee of his rose on his SD. First, as shown on Tenplay week wrap up shows Lee kiss Georgia on the cheek but on the episode they passionate kiss. So for me I take that as a warning that Georgia is not always 100% truthful. I tend to agree with AAL though regarding the boys SM accounts. Of the F3 I have only been accepted to follow Lee and Jake. From what AAL said I would give Matty serious side eye for liking that pic and I think a new girlfriend probably would too IMO.  The only other things I can Get from SM is how the boys life's are outside of the bubble. Jake is VERY blokey/Aussie kind of guy. More a Richie than Tim and Lee is VERYVERY well connected in the Melbourne social scene. He rubs shoulders with celebs, football players, media types all the time. And I suppose that is where my thinking is at. What would appeal to Georgia more post production???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo