SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:51 am

JBF wrote:
*snip*
Again, I think the only satisfactory way to end this is have JoJo leave the show with three guys... Jordan, Robby and Luke. Poor Chase can't join simply because he spilled a little fish oil on his T-shirt and she obviously misunderstood the whole point of the Clorox ads.

cantstopl
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:55 am

^ "Makes him kiss his zodiac sign at the market." laugh out loud laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:13 am

Thank you JBJ! I needed that! rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:07 am

You folks can tell I am loosing steam. I will be happy for whomever she chooses, but just get this show on the road!

I still keep hoping Chad boomerangs back and bewitches her with his rotating pecs.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:14 am

Yep snoozefest of a season. Makes you wonder about the demographics making the ratings as high as they are.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:19 am

Unfortunately, it appears to be an even younger audience who are either clueless about relationships, think that looks equal personality or don't seems to have any ethics. Maybe they don't give a poop and only wants drama

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:32 am

Jojo never appealed to me during Ben's season. She always seemed "knowledgeable" about others from the sidelines but utterly clueless where she stood looking for "validation"

She does not know what she wants emotionally; I think she's emotionally immature and thinks that physical chemistry (lust) is something equitable to love. She said that she is looking for a Ben kind of love... clueless.

If she meant the kind of love he has with Lauren then maybe. If she meant the kind he said he had for her... clueless. I never thought Ben loved her as he did Lauren. They been around the world and back and still could not find a clue as to how they were suited.

JoJo picking Jordan and Robbie as the Final 2 is the kind of love she experienced

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:42 am

JoJo is very likable. Robby and Jordan are very likable, if a little too competitive for this dating show. (My only problem is too much talk coming from both like who gets the next solo date, who gets the next rose and "what is he doing?" regarding Luke or Chase at ceremonies, etc.)

When Chris Harrison asked "Who will she choose?", I felt "Doesn't matter to me. You choose one for me, Chris. Which one do YOU want JoJo to pick?"

I guess if I had to pick one, Robby might be the safer pick simply because the other guys were less critical of his "red flags" on screen than they were with Jordan. Not that I would base any REAL relationship by the EDITED commentary coming from his competition. However it is a bit concerning about Chase's suggestions of Jordan's anger issues. Then again... Chase was the one we saw get angry after his rejection. Robby's ex-girlfriend situation was brought up again by Chad at MTA and her facial reaction to him was... interesting. Her repetition of "Is this too good to be true?" with Jordan... ugh!... reminds me a bit too much of the Ben/Courtney situation, since Ben used that as his *official* break up statement later. Hopefully this isn't the same kind of season.

But who knows? She seemed happy on MTA, so she might have found her happily ever after.

It did seem like Bachelor In Paradise is where Harrison's heart is right now. A lot more time was spent promoting it than the finale.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:48 am

^^
JBF,

Perceptive last comment …. Maybe CH is bored too … same challenges, same struggles, same ending. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

At least with BIP, the dating is multi-dimensional and more realistic. Not one lead deciding on everyone’s fate …and being passive to boot (would it have killed her to ask Luke how he felt?)

Interesting too that BIP is scheduled to begin the day after the finale. An indication TPTB expects the finale to tank (not retain buzz after it's over)?? Time will tell.

Sue
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Please can someone point out to me who is attractive on this show? I think most of them look alike and just off... I was looking at the MTA line up and its like looking at bearded clones

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:19 pm

^Chase is attractive.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:22 pm

I guess that's why they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder (thankfully! Otherwise we'd all end up as clones!).. I think JoJos top 3 are hot... I can even appreciate Chad (if he kept his mouth shut), Wells has boyish charm...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily