SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:54 pm

Jojo could be Brad instead of Mesnick. I just don't think she's into Robby as much as he is into her. I see their physicality as that of Emily/Arie and Kaitlyn/Nick. With Jordan, she just never feels safe and secure. People kept speculating that maybe later on Jordan will make her feel safe and secure and that's why she will pick him but one week before FRC and I still haven't seen her feel safe and secure. That conversation if what the future is like is so awkward and fuzzy. Jordan keeps saying "right now" and don't know what the future looks like. So noncommittal! If she's a smart girl, she should have dump his azz right there but no she lighten the 5th degree in order to get a roll in the FS bed. But sadly, I don't really think she's a smart girl. She came off pretty dumb and naive throughout this season.

Did you see his face when she was giving him the third degree again? I can see the anger issues there. All his anger towards his brother Aaron will just implode one day and if I were Jojo, if she's with Jordan, I'd stop brininging it up because cameras will no longer protect her from that anger.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:00 pm

Is the insinuation here that if cameras werent around, BBJ would "hurt" her somehow? Considering he kept his cool with Chad, I don't think Jo is going to get punched anytime soon either laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Baddy has been extremely patient with JoJo. He should have jumped ship by now with the ongoing interrogation. laugh out loud If anything, he deserves a medal for sticking it out until the very end! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Baddy has been extremely patient with JoJo.  He should have jumped ship by now with the ongoing interrogation. laugh out loud   If anything, he deserves a medal for sticking it out until the very end!    :yes:

A huge medal and then some.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Not sure if this is the right place for this so apologies in advance if it's not. Mods please move to appropriate place :-)

Source: US Weekly
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-tells-runner-up-i-wanted-it-to-be-you-w430969
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:37 pm

Well, I'm coming over to the Dark side. I've only read the last few posts in the SC thread, but it looks like most agree that Jordan is F1. Is that a good thing? Being unspoiled, my opinion of him or any of the guys for that matter, is only based on his edit. I didn't care for the Jordan that was shown. I'm guessing that was because JoJo was so obvious in her pick...or is there a darker, seedier reason TPTB gave him that edit? Is Robby a good guy or a bad guy in RL?

I've got to be honest, based on the edit, I'm disappointed with how the season ended. If any of you read my nonspoiled posts, you know that I was a Chase cheerleader, but it became clear weeks ago that he wouldn't become the last man standing. Are Jordan and JoJo on the rocks? Is that why Chase made the offer (more or less) to get back with JoJo if things don't work out (my interpretation of what he said...definitely not verbatim)?

I would have been happy if JoJo had chosen Luke as well. I presume he will be the next Bach.

Are people on this side excited like so many were for Ben and Lauren or are many considering the season a bust?

Sorry for all my questions and I appreciate anyone who cares to answer. I don't have the stamina to wade through all the spoiled threads to figure it all out. I haven't a clue where to begin.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi Litta welcome.

RS says they are done so you can start from that point and read backwards laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Litta123 wrote:Well, I'm coming over to the Dark side. I've only read the last few posts in the SC thread, but it looks like most agree that Jordan is F1. Is that a good thing? Being unspoiled, my opinion of him or any of the guys for that matter, is only based on his edit. I didn't care for the Jordan that was shown. I'm guessing that was because JoJo was so obvious in her pick...or is there a darker, seedier reason TPTB gave him that edit? Is Robby a good guy or a bad guy in RL?

I've got to be honest, based on the edit, I'm disappointed with how the season ended. If any of you read my nonspoiled posts, you know that I was a Chase cheerleader, but it became clear weeks ago that he wouldn't become the last man standing. Are Jordan and JoJo on the rocks? Is that why Chase made the offer (more or less) to get back with JoJo if things don't work out (my interpretation of what he said...definitely not verbatim)?

I would have been happy if JoJo had chosen Luke as well. I presume he will be the next Bach.

Are people on this side excited like so many were for Ben and Lauren or are many considering the season a bust?

Sorry for all my questions and I appreciate anyone who cares to answer. I don't have the stamina to wade through all the spoiled threads to figure it all out. I haven't a clue where to begin.

From what I've seen, most posters on this forum think that the season was a bust, but there are several that are backing her decision and loving Jordan and Jo together. FYI - if you see the term BBJ it is referring to Bad Boy Jordan.. Just a heads up Smiley

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Litta123 wrote:Well, I'm coming over to the Dark side. I've only read the last few posts in the SC thread, but it looks like most agree that Jordan is F1. Is that a good thing? Being unspoiled, my opinion of him or any of the guys for that matter, is only based on his edit. I didn't care for the Jordan that was shown. I'm guessing that was because JoJo was so obvious in her pick...or is there a darker, seedier reason TPTB gave him that edit? Is Robby a good guy or a bad guy in RL?

I think you answered your own questions laugh out loud A lot of people feel the same as you do.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:42 pm

handwave @Litta123 Congrats on a super job in the No Spoiler threads. I thoroughly enjoyed all the work you and everyone else contributed to those threads. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:42 pm

For me personally, I only tolerate this JoJo and Jordan crap because I support JoJo. It's JoJo or bust in my mind!

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Thanks, nd...and WOW! What a waste of a season!

Thanks, GA, I thoroughly enjoyed that side...though I can't say I'm enjoying the show's outcome. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 26 2292733854

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily