SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:46 am

Moved this here from episode thread and reply to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

in_denial wrote:
Still no F1 kiss music though?

Since all the frontrunners have now had a first kiss and none of them got the same music seen for all past F1s I am thinking they are mixing it up and changing the music.

Jake and Lee's music for first kiss has been posted upthread so will need to compare the music for all the other first kisses and see which one may have music that's been used before and which one may have new music.

If there is an outlier it could be a clue that they are using new F1 music.  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:34 am

Based on S1 Sasha was the only one to get 2 SD, do you think whoever gets the first 2 SD is significant or will it be like Olena in Bach? But Alex got one before Nikki who was being touted as the fave...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:02 am

From what has been sleuthed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lee and Matty get 2nd SDs and Matty gets his before Lee does.
Not sure if anyone else gets a 2nd SD and it could be possible that one of them do.

Based on s/caps and BTS pics:
- if Courtney doesn't get a 2nd SD then his BTS pics are from either SQT (special quality time) after a GD or it's his HTD.
- if Jake doesn't get a 2nd SD then his BTS pics and s/caps could be for a FD/F3 date if they are in Sydney (and his s/caps are indeed Sydney and not his hometown of Gold Coast)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:08 am

I find the lack of f1 music so far very interesting.

Could Todd be getting a SD with that music soon ????

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:24 am

nd4reality wrote:I find the lack of f1 music so far very interesting.

Could Todd be getting a SD with that music soon ????
I will be surprised if Todd does get a SD based on the filming schedule [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which breaks down the upcoming episodes and timeline schedule possibilities.

A couple of options:
- there is new F1 music this season never heard in previous seasons
- the F1 music for first kiss as seen with past F1s may be used for another kiss on 2nd or something else?
- there is no F1 music like past seasons
- ???

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:30 am

Well, tonight's episode surprised me! I didn't expect Georgia and Cam to have such a strong connection (ahh.. that kiss Hugesmile )

I'm quite curious as to see if he is actually in the F4, or if he gets eliminated earlier?

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Music for Lee's kiss
- Lee's kiss was longer than what is shown in the video so a bit cut off but the music is there still (I will try find a longer copy)
- the music to me sounds a little bit like "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri and used in Twilight Saga with Bella/Edward question

Music for Jake's kiss
- not sure what the song is but it may have been used before in another season?

Music for Clancy's kiss

Music for Cam's kiss

I haven't found a video yet to embed for Matty's kiss but will update if I do find one or if someone else posts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:52 am

After watching the kiss, but mostly what is said by Georgia and in VO by Cam, I could see Cam as F1 as he is talking about being the one to walk away with Georgia and Georgia talking about seeing herself falling in love with Cam.

Cam's SM activity aside, he has all the patterns for past F1s (pic of him pre-season, shown in promos, video of kiss and date on tenplay site) etc...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:54 am

Cam also had a very long convo with her on the red carpet.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:55 am

I am starting to think that Georgia was referring to Cameron and not Matty J when talking about someone who wasn't instant chemistry since she (and Cam) talked about friendzoned and then Georgia saying she definitely doesn't see him friendzoned anymore.

Thoughts? question

ETA: This interview that Cam did for Popsugar and before his SD he seems to be talking like there was no instant spark and so it was similar to what Georgia said in her interviews?
PS: At this point in the show, you're still in and seem to be doing really well. What are your feelings for Georgia? Did you have an instant spark with her?

Cameron: No, you're in a bit of awe at the start. And once you put that aside a bit, I had a great time with her every time I saw her — we had a great laugh and a chat and really connected about a lot of things. But at the same time, you want to have something deep that you have in common or both share, or a same approach to things. At this point in the show, we're having a great time and I really enjoy spending time with her — I want to spend more time with her, but I need something that we can click together with, or have a moment or something. I think that's what I'm waiting for.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Cam's SM activity aside, he has all the patterns for past F1s (pic of him pre-season, shown in promos, video of kiss and date on tenplay site) etc..
nd4reality wrote:Cam also had a very long convo with her on the red carpet.
yes

Also:
- only one with an intro video for the F1 contenders
- a longer convo shown during first Ep CP (Lee's was much shorter)  
- only one to be singled out to do the photo shoot with Georgia for book cover by himself (so like Alex/Richie)
- lots of SM postings of intimate/kissing shots (like Sasha/F1)
... the list keeps adding up.

Why though has he done so many interviews in person with media (including one that looks similar to what Georgia did with OK mag)? scratch
- If Cam is F1 maybe they want the viewers to get behind him?
- If not then they are pushing Cam for something else (maybe next lead?)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:11 pm

Lee did say that Court and Cam were his competitors. He maybe knew something and was hinting ??? Cam was his roomie after all.

Was he one of the guys that was looking at naughty pictures post show ? I cannot remember.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C