SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:48 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:To compare Bette seasons to each other...

Georgia Bette S2 - per sleuthing, the last male voice heard in the season preview is Matty J.
SamF Bette S1 - the last male voice heard in the season preview was Richie/F3.

Regarding the season promo, there were two things I noticed. I believe it was discussed earlier also so forgive me.

At 1:34, the. Scene where it seems the f3 are lined up. We see both Lee and Jake drop their head down but we also see for a split second, Matty lift his up. In that case, Matty would have been called first which lines up with all the sleuthing done that he is one of the f2.

Something else which I could be totally wrong about.

There is a brief scene of Jake standing with a black jacket and Shirt. It looks like he was eliminated to me. Can one of you take a look ? If that is the case and he is one of the f2 then Matty is our f1. Can one of you see if he looked upset ? I'll go back to check the minute on the vid.

That was Jake on the premiere night!

Really ? Why did he look upset ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ I think Richie's season is an anomaly and not like usual seasons so hard to compare his Bach season to this Bette season, imo.

When comparing any season, regardless of Bette/Bach, they seem to always have a favorite non-F1 contestant who has a shock elimination:
- Heather/F4
- Richie/F3
- Nikki/F2
- Cam/F5 as sleuthed for this season

Because Nikki was in F2 this made Richie's season different from any other season, imo, because the favorite contestant who has a shock elimination is usually always eliminated before FRC. It's why I believe that Olena was supposed to be F2 and Nikki F3 but Olena caught onto it all and made it impossible for producers/Richie to take her to FRC since it wouldn't be believable at all.

So other than Nikki, in all past seasons for BachAU/BetteAU, when it comes to the F2, the F1 is always preferred by the viewers over the F2. 

With Cam going out at F5, that leaves Lee, Jake, Courtney, and Matty J to be the favorite and preferred F1. 

Out of those 4, Lee is most liked (going by SM comments. the love leaderboard, and that he has a fan account already on IG) by viewers so if he is in the F2 I think he would be preferred for F1 than the others. 

Now things can change, but that's how I see it atm and the fact that the show is not highlighting Matty on their SM makes me think this is the case even more so since not posting about Matty makes the focus on Cam for pre-F4 and Lee for post-F4.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't disagree with the sentiment but TPTB definitely knew what happened on the season before their edit of Richie's season. They had every opportunity to not present Nikki so favorably and edit Alex to look sympathetic and less crazy because they would have known about Olena and her departure all along.  I guess it's just making me cynical about the people who are saying there is an inevitable victor.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:25 pm

Another scene I noticed was G wearing a beautiful long gown on a bench or swing. there is a contestant looking like he's walking way Ina grey suit. I think that is Courtney at his elimination. He has a suit like that which he wore at the RC that tommy got eliminated. Jmo. I think at the f4 RC.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:30 pm

Wow. Never noticed somebody there...hard to say - several of the guys have grey suits (cant see any other features in the suit while watching on my phone). That sure is a pretty dress though!

It's a real shame that this season came directly after Richie and Alex. The low ratings don't give this amazing season justice. Australias loss!

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:33 pm

the guy seems lanky to me. Not the body type of our f3 from the 3 guys in the other SC Jake, Lee and Matty.

I'm calling Courtney at f4. Smiley

If someone can take a look at the SC of Jake in the season promo and confirm that is from the premier then my other sleuthing is wrong. If that could be him at his possible elimination then he is one of the f2 since he was wearing a red suit at the f3 ( lineup sc)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:the guy seems lanky to me. Not the body type of our f3 from the 3 guys in the other SC Jake, Lee and Matty.

I'm calling Courtney at f4. Smiley

If someone can take a look at the SC of Jake in the season promo and confirm that is from the premier then my other sleuthing is wrong. If that could be him at his possible elimination then he is one of the f2 since he was wearing a red suit at the f3 ( lineup  sc)

Yes, it's Jake at the premiere! Unless he wears the same outfit.....

Could it be Cameron? I believe he wore a checkered grey suit this week and he's more lanky than Courtney.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:27 am

Can someone please tell me which promo and the time and I will make a scap
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:57 am

^It's at 1:45 in the promo at the start of Ep1

G is sitting on a white chair in a red dress and a guy in a grey suit is walking away. She's surrounded by candles so it would make sense that it's at a cocktail party and she decides not to go ahead with the rose ceremony. My feeling is this is when Courtney leaves, which I think is after HTDs.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:39 am

LovingLove wrote:^It's at 1:45 in the promo at the start of Ep1

G is sitting on a white chair in a red dress and a guy in a grey suit is walking away. She's surrounded by candles so it would make sense that it's at a cocktail party and she decides not to go ahead with the rose ceremony. My feeling is this is when Courtney leaves, which I think is after HTDs.  

Is this the one? Probably should be in SC thread? Also, is the guy eliminated or is he walking away voluntarily (something about Georgia's body language that makes me question this).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My SC from:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:14 am

I can quite catch who it is. It looks like someone leaving but I don't know if that is the case as I would have assumed Georgia would have stood up to hug the Bach???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:15 am

Sundy wrote:I can quite catch who it is. It looks like someone leaving but I don't know if that is the case as I would have assumed Georgia would have stood up to hug the Bach???  

That is why I am wondering if the person is leaving and Georgia is blindsided? Could be something else entirely though!

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:17 am

I think it's unexpected from her perspective by the fact that she doesn't walk him out - so she therefore hasn't 'planned' his exit walk to the limo.

I still think this is how Courtney goes, as they've been building the story that he is maybe a little indifferent about the whole experience as he doesn't try to win time with her. Something may happen on their date (potentially HTD) that she brings up at the CP and the conversation turns sour and he leaves?? Might not be, but he's the only one with that kind of storyline. Unless it's Cam's shock exit and she chooses to let him down before the RC to prevent him from having to go through the RC.... but then I feel like she'd walk him out.

So basically hmmm dizzy scratch no idea
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C