SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:31 pm

We've been assuming Georgia was referring to Lee & Matty when she made her "knew straight away" vs "slow burn" comments...BUT I think she could be referring to Jake.

She has said she was attracted to him that first night. Took him on 1st SD. And Matty said if "Lee comes back with a rose that will push Jake aside".

Why say that?

ETA: while the she has said she didn't really notice Matty night one, and we know Lee made an impression with his sense of humor. She was all nervous around Jake, not Lee.

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Just looked at the weather in Sydney on 28/8 it was close to 21c.  Friday 5/8 to Sunday 7/8  it was 15c-16c. From memory Matty had a big jacket on going into his sisters house. My guess is that his HTD was filmed around this time and close to Courtney's. Makes sense really as they are both in the same state and the same state as filming.

So, we're the photos taken on the day (as suggested) or post filming. If they were refilming the shots would it be possible that they were done on 28/8? Would all of the production crew been back by this time? Didn't they have a bit of a weekend celebration in Singapore?  I'm thinking by the warm clothes and the dates that the IG pics were taken on the day of filming and uploaded later.

Regarding the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtag, this could go either way. If she was there on the day, which I believe she could have been, I think they would have said no SM including Matty until after FRC. The perplexing thing about the whole IG post for me is that his sister liked the pic. IMO I highly doubt she would give something like that away if he was F1. I think perhaps it's supportive hashtag more than anything else. It is quite telling though.

In regards to the racy photos that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned I cannot see an F1 in Australia liking such photos. And I know that to some I might sound prudish but that's jmho. Even if it was a friend/you support the product etc if you are in a new relationship with someone wouldn't you think twice before liking a photo like that?  IMO it's a bit disrespectful to Georgia. If he is a free agent though then he can like whatever he likes.

If Lee is F2 I hope the edit does not flip and make him Mr Smooth. IMO he is not at all smooth, he is a gentleman. He is 35 and is gentle and mature  in his approach. IMO this does not equal smooth. He has spoken about being bullied in younger years and how he was really self conscience about his appearance and therefore ensure he looks after himself now. He has not in one IM spoken badly of any of the other boys in the house and deserves respect. At this point I think he is protecting himself and his heart a little. For me I don't see Lee seeing this as a competition to be won. IMO his approach has been a little reserved but entirely genuine. I sincerely hope this plays out in the media and the finale in the coming week. It's rare to see such a gentleman on shows like this and we were fortunate enough to see a few this season, namely Lee and Cam
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:08 pm

I don't know any of these peeps so I try to just go by the edit. In Osher's words (his interview to the Herald post Cam's departure); the F5 guys are a bunch of 10s. Osher knows these guys so I just have to take his word & IMO that means anyone of them could make Georgia happy.

"We really have stacked the deck for Georgia. In the wild, she’d have to choose between a few 6’s and one 8. We’ve given her five 10s."
Source

The only gray zone I see amongst these guys is the edit they showed us:

Jake (I love his voice by the way especially in that end of the rose song) - IMO we were shown a sizzling & palpable chemistry with Georgia. Issue I saw was the time gap between his dates. His HTD was just hawt couture IMO.

Lee - IMO the easiest option for her, they are mirror images of each other & instantly got along so well that the guys called him as F1 right off the bat. Issue I see is that they had so many other wonderful moments that were not shown & SDs were rather short compared to the other 2 in the F3. If this was the US series I would totally buy the hidden F1 edit; the issue is that we know Richie's season was produced by the same production company that handles the US series & Alex was not hidden. On top of that, no F1 IMO has had less screen time than the F2 or F3 in any of the AU series.

Matty - the dark horse / underdog story that others have posted about here. No memorable entrance at the M&G, shown saying he was forgotten about when he read the card for the GD that Courtney organized. Snippet by Cam saying that they knew Georgia would like Matty J based once she got to know him with the other guys shown saying that Matty is a really great guy. We are also shown that Matty J chased Georgia while she was shown chasing Courtney.

For me I don't think Georgia can go wrong with any of these guys. it depends on what she wants & willing to put as her priority. That one line that she said about her parents wished for her a guy that would put her first during her PI during her second date with Matty J plus that SC where they are both shown touching their noses (IMO during the LCD) plus the build up love story is why IMHO Matty J is likely F1. We will see how it shakes out but again Jake or Lee as F1 is equally good IMO. As Georgia told Matty J's sister, she will choose someone she can't afford to say goodbye to.....all JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could we please have a new thread
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:43 pm

I cannot see anyone liking racy photographs within a couple of weeks of being in a new relashionship. Was it just days? Regardless.

That has been the tipping point for me and if is f1, i would be disappointed for her. IMO. Many will not agree but that's ok I have an opinion.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:07 pm

I agree with Osher that her F5 are all really wonderful men. Georgia has IMO the best F5 in looks and personality that I have ever seen in any Bachelor season among all the Franchises.

I really see Georgia in a win win situation with her final two. I think she will pick the one that better represents the lifestyle she is looking for....the one she can't say goodbye too. Georgia is a hard read so I am on the fence about her final choice.

I like both Matty and Lee. I appreciate that both guys are quick with a smile.
I see Matty as very open and boyish in his outlook. Very handsome and outgoing...hence the narrator of so many episode vignettes. Matty has a fun sense of humor. IMO Matty seems like he has probably always been the popular guy.
I see Lee as very handsome and friendly but reserved in his approach. Lee seems very authentic and thoughtful...super kind hearted and never a bad word about anyone. Lee has a delightful sense of humor. I think the difficulty that Lee encountered as a child has given him a perspective of self protection and a certain cautiousness in his actions.   
I see both Lee and Matty as invested in Georgia. I think both will be sad to be F2....but IMO the hurt will cut deeper with Lee. I think Lee pushed himself further out of his comfort zone than Matty based on personality types. I don't see any artifice in the actions of Lee or Matty. No gamesmanship or trying to "win." Just two gents looking for love with the lovely Georgia.

If I were choosing I would pick Lee. His personality is more attractive to me. I like the reserve that he has and I love his family dynamic. Lee is also totally my style of manly good looks. Lee is going to be one of my top favorites from all the seasons regardless of were he finishes....at F1 or F2.
Matty while charming is a bit to on all the time. Not enough quiet in his personality for me. I also found his family dynamics a bit overbearing for my taste.

Georgia truly cannot go wrong with either choice. I am certain IMO it must have been a confusing and difficult decision for her. At the end of the day...My wish for all of them is to find their HEA in this format or in RL.

all JMO

Please remember when posting to use IMO or JMO when stating your opinions. Unless you are giving a verifiable fact...with proof....most all of our comments are just our opinions and must be labeled as such. Thank you. Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Seabear wrote:I agree with Osher that her F5 are all really wonderful men. Georgia has IMO the best F5 in looks and personality that I have ever seen in any Bachelor season among all the Franchises.

I really see Georgia in a win win situation with her final two. I think she will pick the one that better represents the lifestyle she is looking for....the one she can't say goodbye too. Georgia is a hard read so I am on the fence about her final choice.

I like both Matty and Lee. I appreciate that both guys are quick with a smile.
I see Matty as very open and boyish in his outlook. Very handsome and outgoing...hence the narrator of so many episode vignettes. Matty has a fun sense of humor. IMO Matty seems like he has probably always been the popular guy.
I see Lee as very handsome and friendly but reserved in his approach. Lee seems very authentic and thoughtful...super kind hearted and never a bad word about anyone. Lee has a delightful sense of humor. I think the difficulty that Lee encountered as a child has given him a perspective of self protection and a certain cautiousness in his actions.   
I see both Lee and Matty as invested in Georgia. I think both will be sad to be F2....but IMO the hurt will cut deeper with Lee. I think Lee pushed himself further out of his comfort zone than Matty based on personality types. I don't see any artifice in the actions of Lee or Matty. No gamesmanship or trying to "win." Just two gents looking for love with the lovely Georgia.

If I were choosing I would pick Lee. His personality is more attractive to me. I like the reserve that he has and I love his family dynamic. Lee is also totally my style of manly good looks. Lee is going to be one of my top favorites from all the seasons regardless of were he finishes....at F1 or F2.
Matty while charming is a bit to on all the time. Not enough quiet in his personality for me. I also found his family dynamics a bit overbearing for my taste.

Georgia truly cannot go wrong with either choice. I am certain IMO it must have been a confusing and difficult decision for her. At the end of the day...My wish for all of them is to find their HEA in this format or in RL.

all JMO

Please remember when posting to use IMO or JMO when stating your opinions. Unless you are giving a verifiable fact...with proof....most all of our comments are just our opinions and must be labeled as such. Thank you. Smiley

IA with everything you say Seabear. Whilst I like both Lee and Matty, and Jake too, Lee is my kinda man. I just don't understand why he has been given such short edits though. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:21 pm

New thread coming up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:25 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C