SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for all that work, and taking the time to share it with us! yes That's a ton of work and good info for future sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:27 am

:Welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great first post, thanks for sharing your findings!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:welcomeback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great post yes

As posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there are some other clues for Jake as F1 and I also can see Jake as possible F1. To me, F1 is still between Jake or Lee (or possibly Matty, with Lee and Matty as my faves) but if going by the 3 videos on tenplay (which Sasha had and Alex had too) then I think that, along with Jake having a longer chat shown in 1st episode (Lee's was much shorter) are the two pros the edit listed upthread that I think could tie into Jake being F1.

That said, it is a bit odd that none of the eliminated contestants have said anything about Jake being possible F1 but it could be they have been instructed not too?

no idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the link I remember reading that.  My predictions were not the length of the greeting (even though Sasha, Snez & Alex all had the longer chat) it was the combination of the entrance, the VO during entrance and what was being said, it was the lead's reaction in a ITM, it was the reaction in a ITM for the bach/rette, it was where that ITM took place, etc.   I know Matty J story has been focused lately which reminds me of Rachel in Richie's season which matches the limo greeting as he is part of the "quick intros" like Rachel.  Lee's greeting was interesting because of the donkey/no limo but during their chat all fun/jokes (which I know she loves) the other elements/notes he didn't have like VO talking about love, no ITM reaction, no ITM reaction from her, his on camera commentary was all about him etc.   Lee also like Michael all the boys comments about his looks and was the frontrunner on night one etc. All those little things that the editing team had to edit in to set up the stage for the story around the chat were the same on every F1 from Sam F, Sam W, Richie which if I am right Jake had them all like the other F1's. JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:26 pm

I too noticed the length of Jakes entrance conversation and her sit down with him on night one. Was say longer than hers with Lee. So however was Cams intro and conversation on night one. Both Jake's and Cam's was equal (without actually measuring laugh out loud). I personally don't see Cam as reaching the F3 so if we go on that reasoning, it doesn't matter how long Jake's time was. Just saying.
Also, most of Jake's PIs are imo focused on competition and jealousy. There is a very negative undertone to his edit. Not sure if that is F1ish in the Aus series but generally that is not. JMO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:I too noticed the length of Jakes entrance conversation and her sit down  with him on night one. Was say longer than hers with Lee. So however  was Cams intro and conversation on night one. Both Jake's and Cam's was equal (without actually measuring laugh out loud). I personally don't see Cam as reaching the F3 so if we go on that reasoning, it doesn't matter how long Jake's time was. Just saying.
Also, most of Jake's PIs are imo focused on competition and jealousy.  There is a very negative undertone to his edit. Not sure if that is F1ish in the Aus series but generally that is not. JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my predictions were off of the limo introduction chats and edited parts around those chats, not their sit down chats or other episodes or types of sleuthing. I just found it very interesting that all three seasons the style of things they edited into the limo intro/chats were the same and I just applied the things I noticed to Georgia's season and by that alone I came up with the F1 IMO. As for the other line up of the F6 it isn't as clear, with the exception of Matty J if it wasn't for the conversation of him in singapore I would actually have him just off of the limo chat edit, he would be no higher then F4 just like Rachel F4 (Richie's) Heather F4 (Sam W) in Sam F season the "quick intros" at the end of those came Michael....there wasn't one that stood out in the middle of her "quick intros" in her F5. What added to each of these intros also including Michael is the "when we come back" commercial before the limos arrive they highlight a few before showing the drama in the house and each of these were highlighted with FYI included the F1 each time also. Note: that was another little note/tidbit that put under my checklist of items. Each F1 was highlighted in that "when we come back" Sasha, Snez, Alex and now Jake. We shall see if it holds true again. I know that others things help put the puzzle together, I just thought it was interesting when looking and re-watching Richie's season etc.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I noticed that too, that Matty and then Jake were shown first after Georgia talked to Osher and then the break where Osher says "coming up". It is why I thought that maybe it tied into the articles about Matty and Jake that were posted about only them (posted in their threads and on the beach) since the pics in the articles reminded me of Sasha and Michael (F1 and F2 for Sam F's season).

I have vacillated on who may be F1 (posted Lee or Jake upthread) but I am not sure of who is F3 yet (or at least the order of F3) until there are more s/caps that air. I struggle to see Matty as F1 solely because he was barely seen for his intro in the first episode amongst other things and can see him as either F2 or F3, but not F1. Lee I can see as either F1, F2, or F3 and the same for Jake.

One thing that does stand out to me though is Georgia saying before the season started that she was worried about public backlash for her F1. I still think that if this is legit a concern for Georgia then it may be relating to that neither Matty nor Jake had a pic or video of them posted by the official SM before the season started so it could be Georgia realized that the show was not going to focus on her F1 (if it is one of them). I am sure he has his fans, but if Jake is F1 I can see a bit of backlash if so and depending on who is F2. If Lee is F2, since he is more liked atm (going by SM comments, etc) and even with Matty, I can see it being a bit more problematic with Jake as F1 over either one. Things can change though so it will be interesting to see what happens
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Couldnt the fact that Matty's intro was barely shown tie into the fact that Georgia said that she didnt notice him on the first night - so seeing all the guys from her perspective?

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:49 pm

I think I'd be happy with any F1 except Courtney. I'm surprised he makes it so far but I guess Georgia really did like him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:56 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think I'd be happy with any F1 except Courtney. I'm surprised he makes it so far but I guess Georgia really did like him.

This is me! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:08 pm

see2love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I think I'd be happy with any F1 except Courtney. I'm surprised he makes it so far but I guess Georgia really did like him.

This is me! Lol

He is the one she is chasing the most until now I would say. Even though she just came from a date with him she still wanted him to choose himself during the group portion. If she was really interested in any one of the others on the GD she would have wished for that on, right? I wonder how angry she is now seeing the photos of him and that man sad

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:16 pm

Even if he is not gay he gives off that vibe for me. Not sure why her gaydar did not go off. laugh out loud

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C