SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes, all F3 have s/caps and/or BTS pics with timestamps that are after HTDs and Courtney does not.

great...thanks!!!.....his edit has been bugging me so much...laugh out loud...i think i have found some edit clues that suggesting he left on his own at F4RC. do you all have figured that out?...if not..im happy to share my finding..Smiley .

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's been discussed that he might leave on his own but not figured out. Please share your findings as I'd love to read your thoughts bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's been discussed that he might leave on his own but not figured out. Please share your findings as I'd love to read your thoughts bestbud!

okies...will do shortly..... yes bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:42 pm

I called the f1 in another thread the general one a few hours ago ( besides posting the elimination line up last week upthread) but just wanted to out it here too, Lee as F1. I'm sticking with it and going down with the ship.
IMO there is a pun heaven somewhere.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm

Joy15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes, all F3 have s/caps and/or BTS pics with timestamps that are after HTDs and Courtney does not.

great...thanks!!!.....his edit has been bugging me so much...laugh out loud...i think i have found some edit clues that suggesting he left on his own at F4RC. do you all have figured that out?...if not..im happy to share my finding..Smiley .

I think the same.  That grey-suited leg leaving the shot with Georgia sitting on the bench in the red dress is the biggest clue IMO.  Also in the last episode he had that VO explaining/justifying that he finds it hard to open up and be intimate as quickly as the other guys have, which I'd say is definitely a prelude to his decision to leave.  

I'm betting Georgia takes him aside before the RC and asks him again to clarify where he's at, he says something along the lines of 'I don't know if I'm ready, I'm not sure I can give you what you want/deserve at this point, I think there are other guys who are more invested...' etc and they mutually agree he should leave.

Cue Georgia's voiceline of 'I don't think there's any point having a rose ceremony'.  Courtney looks like a heart breaker because we know how much Georgia's into him, but I think the edit will emphasise he's doing it for her benefit and he will come out of it looking better than he does now (ie people will stop accusing him of playing the game if he voluntarily walks).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:I called the f1 in another thread the general one a few hours ago  ( besides posting the elimination line up last week upthread) but just wanted to out it here too, Lee as F1. I'm sticking with it and going down with the ship.
IMO there is a pun heaven somewhere.

If there is a pun heaven then Lee and Georgia are a perfect match :yes:

I am back on the ship again bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:18 am

I know we have barely seen Nikki since the Bach finale but I can't remember other seasons. Does F2 usually get much media post-finale, or is ALL the focus on F1?

I only ask because I want more Matty, and I'm worried if he's F2 we won't see much of him once the finale has aired no
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:22 am

LovingLove wrote:I know we have barely seen Nikki since the Bach finale but I can't remember other seasons. Does F2 usually get much media post-finale, or is ALL the focus on F1?

I only ask because I want more Matty, and I'm worried if he's F2 we won't see much of him once the finale has aired  no

Well Michael Turnbull certainly had some media attention following his season.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:42 am

True, but his wasn't Bachie organised media attention. Do they get all the interviews and appearances the other guys have had?
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:35 am

I think all the guys, regardless of F1 or not, will get some Bachie organized media attention. Likely they will be at Melbourne Cup and other events too and pics taken in the media etc as well (similar to contestants last year). I could see them getting even more attention than last season's cast as well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:35 am

COURTNEY LEAVES AT F4RC (?)

first things first. I have to admit i am only an intermittent lurker here. I mostly hang out across the globe  giggling (on Jas threads) and doing an active sleuthing there.  I got hooked in GL season just bc i was doing preview comparison of the 2 Ettes. One thing stood out to me from GL's preview is that there is no Courtney's Voice Over in there. Its the same case as Jasmine's preview, with the absence of Mike's VOs (who IMO is the F1). Therefore, i follow closely Courtney's edit on the MnG..and by comparing to SamF's season...i would say he got a F1 edit..with the F1 riff over his entrance, and special PI before his entrance, where he is saying "i want to fall in love".(Sasha had similar edit with VO : i have so much love to give). I observe him till last episode and think might come up to something that im happy to share Smiley.

Second . Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who has done a really fantastic job keeping all the info on the threads systematically and easier to find for an intermittent visitor like me.  :claphands

Third. Pardon if any of this sharing already immensely discussed previously and i missed it. Pls dont hesitate to CMIIW and add your thought as well. Apparently several posters here may share the same opinion as me. So glad to know im not the only one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 1377737533 we share the same POV  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3646p420-bachelorette-australia-georgia-love-season-2-f1-f6-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1054707

OK..it all began with the Preview. The VOs were already analyzed, credit to : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A rocky road to romance

This is…much harder then  I ever imagined - *crying* GL

Paved with heartbreak

I don’t want to have to upset anyone - *Crying* GL
Especially someone who ....

over the last line, we are provided by this cap :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
*My SC from Preview

I interpret is as its the scene where GL had her heart broken. . I dont mean to be rude/mean...but the best analogy to describe this guy is he has this ‘ Hunchback of Notredame’ (movie by Disney) type of back and spesific walking style that you can see by the red arrow. Out of GL’s remaining men, only Courtney has this.IMO .In addition, note GL's Body Language : this is the kind of  body language when someone leaving you..not when you let go someone whose heart you break...IMO.

We have seen Court in a grey suit...after all :

*My Screencap from Episode 4

on a side note, is the secluded white chair above is their usual spot  to sit and chat in every CP? i would think so..and also its where he received his FIR. No?

We know by now that the Storyboard works pretty much around the final few chosen. The Storyline for C_GL IMO begins with the sweet immediate connection (FIR) with the word such as 'click'...'we get along so well'..etc..took off after their 1st SD created by Court..then from there...its going downhill with  "red flags' along the way: Ep 4 when Court giving his chance for alone time to Tomy, Epis 5 when he didnt try his best in Medieval date..and on Epis 7 with GL saying this strong statement :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and there is also a VO by GL which stood out to me from the end of their 2nd date: if i was to find out thats just one sided....i’ll be devastated. and yes..there was also VO by Court on epis 8 RC where he said : (around 45:33 mark) : i dont want to leave now bc i know there is something there .There are defly guys in the show who showed some level of emotions and show that level affection toward G. I feel like i am in that regard bc i do need more time to get to that stage and thats make me feel the most vulnerable

so..back to the cap. I think GL-Court storyline will reach its lowest low when Court leaves at F4 RC as per first cap above. As suggested by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i believe the 'confrontation' would be at CP at 4RC..when GL asking him (again laugh out loud) where he stands. We shall see how it pans out.

One thing i am almost certain...below cap go hand-in-hand with the first cap and happens at F4RC. .Below cap was shown with  VO in the preview: UPSET . I took it as : GL is upset after Courtney leaving...so yes..at F4RC there will be no rose ceremony (and no point for doing so, right?).
ALL of this was explained by VO in the preview after the first cap : *low whisper (upset)* I don’t think there’s any point in having a rose ceremony tonight - GL

*my SC from Preview

I believe this is their reactions when the guys being told  the bad news at F4RC.  IMO. I noticed there was space gap between Matty and Lee..probably where Court supposed to be standing?. Im thinking he may approached GL before RC begins..as we know there is usually no CP at R4FC. IIRC

Side observation from the preview : not only Courtney VO's isn't heard anywhere in the preview..his appearance also nowhere to be seen up-close..while the other front runners all had this kind of shot : Coming out of the limo : Cam, Matty, Lee all were shown...then Jake (at MnG i believe ?) ...but NO Courtney..(is he is being grounded? giggling . In other words..he has NO use anymore for TPTB..laugh out loud)

i think i also have found several clues pointing Lee as the F1, with very2 interesting edit suggesting he is 'replacing' Courtney (as the F1).  Will need separate post to share later Smiley

all JMO. JFYI. FWIW. Would love to hear y'all thought. Smiley

ETA. is it just me..or i get an impression there are several subtle jabs from GL to Courtney on her media round? :
- when being asked her deal breakers...she said : immature guy. 'bros before hoes'. laugh out loud
- she also said first impression means nothing (paraphrasing here) giggling
Poor girl. ...(or Lucky girl?). I would say..she dodge a diamond bullet (with Court) and hit the Jackpot (with Lee- who IMO is F1)  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:43 am

great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm inclined to agree that the walk out is courtney and I wouldn't be surprised if this is how it pans out...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C