SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:04 pm

see2love wrote:
Bobette wrote:Finally got to watch last night's episode and here are my thoughts:

Lee is fully getting an F1 edit; music and all.  Based solely on edit clues, he's got it in the bag.  I really can't see them using the F1 music for Courtney, then Lee, then giving the crown to Matty - that would go too much against previous formula.

Matty is getting an F2/next Bach edit (he came across as so fun and loveable, it almost felt like one long advertisement for Bach '17!).  The KFC product placement was bizarre and just points to him being pulled further into the franchise IMO.

Jake has had his time in the sun.  I had him pegged as F1 based on her body language & reaction to their first date but I saw none of that last night.  She likes him enough to justify F3 placement but I now can't see him going to Singapore.

Courtney is definitely exiting tonight.  Georgia does like him but she's not getting enough back and you can only bash your head up against a brick wall for so long.  I still suspect Zombie Courtney will be the mystery 3rd date in Singapore.

Personally I think their roles can be summed up like this:

Jake is like your first boyfriend in high school - you're excited that someone actually likes you and it's all hot and heavy and then after a while you realise there are other options and maybe you should explore them. So you split up and he's crushed but you're still really comfortable around each other and secretly you enjoy the fact that he still loves you and makes you feel like a princess.

Matty J is like your College/Uni boyfriend who's witty and handsome and loads of fun and worships the ground you walk on.  You take risks together and have adventures and go to parties and stay out all night and have moments like something out of a quirky independent film.  But then you start to feel like you need to grow up a bit and you begin looking for someone a bit more mature.

Enter Lee.  Lee is the refined, well-dressed guy you see at the coffee shop every day on your lunch break.  He wears glasses and reads Bukowski and every now and then your eyes meet and your stomach flips.  By the time you "accidentally" bump into each other at the counter you're already in love with him and all that remains is to introduce yourself and start planning your life together.

Meanwhile I don't know who the hell Courtney is.  He might be that Uni lecturer you have a crush on and he flirts with you a bit but he's married and it's clear he's never going to leave his wife. So you end up skipping his lectures and get an F in Art Theory but it was worth it because you need to stay away from him and you know that even if you were together, it would be a disaster.

I. M. O.

Looking forward to tonight's episode!

This is golden! Love it
cantstopl

Love it also !! You write so well.

The Lee and courtney summary parts were hysterical. Keep the posts coming.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Fab post@Bobette
Like the detail of Courtney as the art lecturer.. dizzy

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:22 pm

I just had a thought that makes me believe Matty may be F1 afterall.

If Georgia want sure how Lee felt about her until this last episode (a big if), then it cant be Lee that she has been watching her love story unfold with over the past episodes as she said in the interview.

One minute I am convinced Lee is F1, and the next I think it is Matty. duh

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:29 pm

Bobette wrote:Finally got to watch last night's episode and here are my thoughts:

Lee is fully getting an F1 edit; music and all.  Based solely on edit clues, he's got it in the bag.  I really can't see them using the F1 music for Courtney, then Lee, then giving the crown to Matty - that would go too much against previous formula.

Matty is getting an F2/next Bach edit (he came across as so fun and loveable, it almost felt like one long advertisement for Bach '17!).  The KFC product placement was bizarre and just points to him being pulled further into the franchise IMO.

Jake has had his time in the sun.  I had him pegged as F1 based on her body language & reaction to their first date but I saw none of that last night.  She likes him enough to justify F3 placement but I now can't see him going to Singapore.

Courtney is definitely exiting tonight.  Georgia does like him but she's not getting enough back and you can only bash your head up against a brick wall for so long.  I still suspect Zombie Courtney will be the mystery 3rd date in Singapore.

Personally I think their roles can be summed up like this:

Jake is like your first boyfriend in high school - you're excited that someone actually likes you and it's all hot and heavy and then after a while you realise there are other options and maybe you should explore them. So you split up and he's crushed but you're still really comfortable around each other and secretly you enjoy the fact that he still loves you and makes you feel like a princess.

Matty J is like your College/Uni boyfriend who's witty and handsome and loads of fun and worships the ground you walk on.  You take risks together and have adventures and go to parties and stay out all night and have moments like something out of a quirky independent film.  But then you start to feel like you need to grow up a bit and you begin looking for someone a bit more mature.

Enter Lee.  Lee is the refined, well-dressed guy you see at the coffee shop every day on your lunch break.  He wears glasses and reads Bukowski and every now and then your eyes meet and your stomach flips.  By the time you "accidentally" bump into each other at the counter you're already in love with him and all that remains is to introduce yourself and start planning your life together.

Meanwhile I don't know who the hell Courtney is.  He might be that Uni lecturer you have a crush on and he flirts with you a bit but he's married and it's clear he's never going to leave his wife. So you end up skipping his lectures and get an F in Art Theory but it was worth it because you need to stay away from him and you know that even if you were together, it would be a disaster.

I. M. O.

Looking forward to tonight's episode!

OMG I love this post <3 pure gold!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:31 pm

A while back in a thread (sorry, haven't yet worked out how to find my own posts, all pointers welcome), i rashly said I would listen through kissy musiic through the seasons.

Well, i am now reporting back.

The so-called F1 music is used exclusively for kisses.  Other riffs for kisses are used in MnG and also poignant moments.

To date, the first time it plays for a season is definitely the F1.

Once that has occured, it may show up for another kiss. If that happens it is one of F4 but this is not a consistent pattern. Example of this is Sarah in Sam W's season - at 1:55 in the clip linked below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FWIW.

My husband quirked his eyebrows when he saw me watching clips of kisses - often repeatedly in the name of serious research  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 2498057887 lovely way to invest my time and energy .... Enough said!

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grrrr typos)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:A while back in a thread (sorry, haven't yet worked out how to find my own posts, all pointers welcome), i rashly said I would listen through kissy musiic through the seasons.

The so-called F1 music is used exclusively for kisses.  Other riffs for kisses are used in MnG and also poignant moments.

Once that has occured, it may show up for another kiss. If that happens it is one of F4 but this is not a consistent pattern. Example of this is Sarah in Sam W's season - at 1:55 in the clip linked below:

FWIW.

My husband quirked his eyebrows when he saw me watching clips of kisses - often repeatedly in the name of serious research  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 2498057887 lovely way to invest my time and energy .... Enough said!

so..are you saying courtney is f1?? i really doubt that, especially with photos of f2 in singapore?
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:36 pm

see2love wrote:I just had a thought that makes me believe Matty may be F1 afterall.

If Georgia want sure how Lee felt about her until this last episode (a big if), then it cant be Lee  that she has been watching her love story unfold with over the past episodes as she said in the interview.

Christ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], we have swapped roles. I just read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] post and thought yes you are right about Lee. Now you made me question it Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 2292733854
that was gold by the way bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:38 pm

Fifty wrote:
see2love wrote:I just had a thought that makes me believe Matty may be F1 afterall.

If Georgia want sure how Lee felt about her until this last episode (a big if), then it cant be Lee  that she has been watching her love story unfold with over the past episodes as she said in the interview.

Christ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], we have swapped roles.  I just read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] post and thought yes you are right about Lee. Now you made me question it Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 2292733854
that was gold by the way bobette

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698 I am dizzy from the back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:39 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:A while back in a thread (sorry, haven't yet worked out how to find my own posts, all pointers welcome), i rashly said I would listen through kissy musiic through the seasons.

FWIW.

Yes correct it was also used for Richie for his first Kiss with Sam F, also the F3 or recycled again for the F1 during the season. Sometimes but not often. Just with the music. I think because it was so easily to identify, the producers may have switched it up to keep the audience on our toes so we need to keep that in mind IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Bobette - loved your description of Georgia's boyfriends, esp Courtney! Man of mystery, still!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:56 pm

g saying at the start of her date with Lee that her concern about him was questioning if he liked her because likes him a lot told me that he was the one she was interested in the most of all the guys. I m not wavering on my call from weeks ago, for me Lee is f1. I do get occasional doubts of course because of everyone's opinions and posts (yay to the differing ones here !!!) but nothing I've seen or read has made me sway as yet. Maybe someone will unearth a picture if a child's kite on a fridge (fridgegate from brad2.0 season) or a professional licence application(Ali Bette), solid evidence of an ( alternate ) f1 but nothing yet. So I stand firm.
1 Lee, 2 Matty, 3 jake 4 Courtney.

Now watch me be wrong laugh out loud.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:58 pm

^ completely agree
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C