SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:35 am

I do still believe Lee is F1 because thats the info some people have gotten here, right? There is also that picture of the men next to each other in the order they left, if Jakes leaves next and then Matty. I just think that no info after the show points to Matty, or?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:49 am

Roses Are Red wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I've been reflecting on HTDs and Singapore SCs with FDs being sleuthed as Matty cable car and Bell Happiness and Lee rickshaw and temple, IMO Matty's FD screams F1.  I just can't see Georgia taking him to such a romantic and symbolic place and then letting him go - it just doesn't make sense.  Also, Matty makes her laugh not in a jokes way, but in a playful way.   I do love Lee as well and have all along thought he would be F1, but the dead giveaway for me now are the predicted, and obvious, FDs.  Does anyone else feel this?

Agree with everything.  I just cannot get past the image of kissing under the Bell of Happiness, the s/cap of their heads together, coupled with his declaration in the hot tub/pool this coming episode, as well as their great conversations and continued laughter, for him not to be F1. Plus she has initiated so many of their kisses. Before yesterday, I was thinking Lee all the way (and do think she had a greater connection with Lee's family in the HTD than Matty) but after seeing what is coming next week I just cannot believe a person who professes to hating the idea of hurting anyone would take a guy who has so obviously fallen for her all the way to the FRC and not have him be F1.  

All Lee's interviews/SM stuff coming out this week is preparing him for either being next Bach or milking it before Thursday's episode and the media turns to focus on Georgia and her F1.  

Except that Lee says in next week's promos more than once that he's never felt like this before. So, as always, who the hec knows with this show.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:54 am

But if you think of Nikki, who gave the strongest declaration of love to Richie, was not chosen as F1. So in the end the leads will choose who they want to choose, regardless of what the contestants tell them.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:01 am

makeover wrote:But if you think of Nikki, who gave the strongest declaration of love to Richie, was not chosen as F1. So in the end the leads will choose who they want to choose, regardless of what the contestants tell them.

This is absolutely true makeover. People can sleuth and think what they like but at the end of the day, only Georgia and her F1 know.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:53 am

ForestForTrees wrote:I've been reading posts with interest, and agree with latest comments from you all, following HTD (definitely the F1 edit this episode IMO). I've long been a believer instinctively that Matty is F1, but as Lee is all kinds of delicious  blowkiss and there have been compelling reasons to think it might be Lee who she chooses, I've kept my guard up (I was a Heather (SamW) and Nikki (Richie) fan). Still I haven't been able to shake the feeling that Matty is it. Since HTD's am quite sure of it, for all of the reasons you guys have already stated.

A few things stand out to me :

1/ I don't think her poor empathic heart would survive the artifice of taking him to the bell of happiness knowing that she was going to reject him shortly after. Because even on the off chance she was undecided about her F1 at the point of choosing her F2, she definitely would've made her mind up by the time Singapore dates commenced. She knows how strongly he feels and I think she would have too much respect for him to pretend he's in the running (in such a cruel way - bell of happiness for god's sake) when he doesn't have a chance. I think to take an F2 on a date like this, with this type of symbolism would not align with her values and even if a producer was pushing for it, I would think she would put her foot down & would not be complicit in a 'pile the heartbreak on' type of finale.

2/ It feels like she's dating Lee and Jake (and she's definitely into them - they're both super hot in their own ways and lovely men so why wouldn't you respond to that ) but she's in a relationship with Matty and that's the difference. It's just further along by far than the other two guys. There's something about their particular dynamic and way of communicating that makes you feel like they really know each other quite well already. It's definitely a more intimate emotional connection and they're also hot for each other. They have this fantastic friendship which is not at all 'friendzone'. He's articulate, cheeky, witty, quirky, interesting, attentive, affectionate, old school romantic, protective and handsome - all qualities that seem to fit well with her. I don't think it's just because she loves to be loved and he loves her the most right now, but I guess it helps.

3/ I think the only reason people are seeing Matty as Nikki is because we expect now to have the rug pulled out from under us - we have trust issues with tptb. Plus the media are feeding this. All just IMO.  

3/ The 'you're the one' VO. Given the statements he's made in the last couple of episodes about not wanting to get his heart broken, I cannot see a situation where he'd say that outside of a F1 FRC. He'll reveal his feelings in the dates to come I'm sure, but you don't say 'you're the one' until you're the last 'one' standing. IMO.

4/ This is the clincher IMO - she's stated that the one she chooses will be the one who she can't bear the thought of never seeing again. Looking at each of the connections with this in mind, I can only see Matty as F1. That said, refer to point 3 - I'm fully prepared to have the rug pulled out from under me, because...well, trust issues but at least we have a great alternative in Lee.

All of the above is IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:01 am

^ Firstly, I love your name [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... so good!
Secondly, I agree so much with what you're saying. I've loved Matty from the start, and adore how he's been totally genuine and worn his heart on his sleeve. I really can't imagine her choosing anyone else because IMO their connection is so much stronger than all the others. Yes Lee is a lovely, hot looking guy no doubt, who obviously feels a lot for her, but (again IMO) their relationship doesn't even come close to what she's building with Matty.
I may be proven wrong... I haven't picked a winner since Anna (yup, it's been a while)... but I also feel like she knows how into her Matty is, so she'd be very cruel to take him to finale if he's not the one. Plus she said she was upset for Nikki (even though she picked Alex), so I can't see her doing that to someone who is openly so into her.

*edit*

They have given Lee F1 music and he lives in Melbourne, so he well could be F1, but they'd better hurry up and show their huge connection if he is supposed to be F1 because I just don't see it yet in their interactions, and some of his edits have me scratching my head if he's F1 - like the reliving her favourite rom com moments date that didn't even show the notebook part, but instead gave us way too much GD of guys who can't sing. I would have thought the notebook part would have been insanely romantic?! Why not show us more of their love story if we're supposed to get behind them as a couple next week?

I should disclaimer this by saying I haven't picked a winner since Anna in Tim's S1 of The Bachelor  Embarressed!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:04 am

Miyala wrote:I do still believe Lee is F1 because thats the info some people have gotten here, right? There is also that picture of the men next to each other in the order they left, if Jakes leaves next and then Matty. I just think that no info after the show points to Matty, or?

TBTH that is not the reason I still think that lee is f1. This board has been burned by sources before so from a sleuthing POV we should pretty much discount those IMO. Plus promo pictures could really just be random placements and imo not proof.
I think the sentiments she has voiced consistantly both on the show and off is probably a closer guide to where her feelings are. Unless she has been lying through her teeth of course.

Plus, Lee has been getting an F1 edit with the way his arc has moved throughout the season whereas Matty's arc is typical of a non-f1. I believe we have posted multiple times on this concept and nothing in the HTD has lead me to believe otherwise. JMO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:06 am

Lee's insta isnt public

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:09 am

see2love wrote:Lee's insta isnt public

Yeah !

I sure the hell cannot see his pictures. hmmm :gotcha:

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:09 am

IMO Georgia is drawn to the thinking man who has an alternative view on life. For herself, she needs structure and affirmation, but she really admires a more freewheeling approach in others. Courtney has this, and he ultimately rejected the structure imposed by the show and by Georgia's acceptance of the shows limitations.
I think Lee struggles too with the show, as though he wonders what he got himself into,  and now how does he now make his way to the end, as best he can and perhaps with the girl?
Matty throws himself headlong into everything (I suspect he is a chatterbox). He thrives, structure no structure, he isn't fazed, so strong is his enthusiasm and optimism about life. I don't think Matty has had any difficulty or heartbreak in his life. He hasn't been burnt, and he knows this is a deficit in his experience (it makes him boyish), as is forever love story. I think he has decided to embrace the emotions of where the experience of the show takes him. It could be heartbreak or a super romantic love story. He is up for either of the outcomes and they have equal merit to him. This why I think Georgia will ultimately choose him as F1. Under the circumstances imposed by the show, Matty has shown he is the alpha male.
IMO today

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:10 am

There is usually a big story told and within that big story is a smaller story. Matt is the big story where all are focused on and then there is
Lee in the smaller story building up to the HEA.
Mho

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:16 am

nd4reality wrote:
see2love wrote:Lee's insta isnt public

Yeah !

I sure the hell cannot see his pictures. hmmm :gotcha:

That's interesting. I only followed him a week or so ago and he was public then.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C