SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:06 am

That post was brilliant and will change how I view the show from hereon - really smart thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:25 am

romance realist wrote:That post was brilliant and will change how I view the show from hereon -  really smart thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

no probs thumbsup sometimes it just doesn't turn out to be your fave unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:40 am

So I had to go back and watch Matty's date in episode 8 and I am now firmly convinced she chose Lee. Matty's date was really nice but it was the Bachelorette Georgia with him, however she was just Georgia a girl on Lee's date. She is vey different around Lee and when I compared the couch scenes her face told a thousand stories talking and listening to Lee. She seemed more invested. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:58 am

One thing I noticed on Lee's date was there was a shift in their relationship and dynamics and Lee became the chaser and initiating and the dynamics changed from Lee being more reserved and letting Georgia lead to where Lee, is initiating more.

Their kisses are a clear indication of this progression and change where Lee is chasing/initiating more:

1st SD = Georgia initiates the kiss on their 1st SD and her holding Lee's neck/face...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2nd SD beginning = first kiss is still Georgia a bit with her arms around Lee's neck and his arms around her waist/bum... but Lee is much more reciprocating than their first date  :yes:

2nd SD end = Lee initiates the kiss with Georgia and Lee pulling Georgia into him (it reminded me of Sasha's kiss with Sam F)
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

For Lee's HTD = he also initiates kissing Georgia in his preview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so he seems to have acted upon what was heard in his PI that he will take a chance and follow his heart with Georgia

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:29 am

Gosh I have watched yesterday's single date on a loop today and I get goosebumps everytime. I hope they get their happy ever after
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am

Sundy wrote:Gosh I have watched yesterday's single date on a loop today and I get goosebumps everytime. I hope they get their happy ever after

Same!! Guilty ahaha. The butt grab made me blush, no doubt Lee is into her repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698 giggling . I have to say though, when G told Kyle and Jackie O "you can tell alot about someone from how they kiss" , I feel as though Lee reciprocates the most and would tell how he's really feeling through that! idk imo ofcourse

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:37 am

Sundy wrote:Gosh I have watched yesterday's single date on a loop today and I get goosebumps everytime. I hope they get their happy ever after
I am the same, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud! I've watched it too many times to count, especially the end of the date where Lee is talking to Georgia and how he tells her he just loves how she is (especially her dagginess - so sweet!).

F1 or not, I am loving Lee's storyline and progression. Knowing Lee was bullied when he was younger from the WHO mag article and how he still has self-esteem issues and didn't even think Georgia would see anything in him really gives insight to how he has been shown on the show. That he had VOs, ITMs, and PIs throughout talking about how much he is there for her and then talks about his feelings and reservations about being hurt and still taking a leap of faith and initiating way more (as his kisses even show) really is so sweet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:43 am

I even love the fact that Lee called the other guys gentleman when speaking to Georgia.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:46 am

Sundy wrote: I even love the fact that Lee called the other guys gentleman when speaking to Georgia.
So true. Lee is a gentleman himself, through and through. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:53 am

Me 3! I cant stop watching their scenes and we all know that rain kiss was cut off just as they were both getting into it! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:20 am

see2love wrote:Me 3! I cant stop watching their scenes and we all know that rain kiss was cut off just as they were both getting into it! giggling
:yes: I think a lot of their kissing scenes weren't shown - although they had a lot shown anyway so perhaps lots of kissing giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote:Me 3! I cant stop watching their scenes and we all know that rain kiss was cut off just as they were both getting into it! giggling
:yes: I think a lot of their kissing scenes weren't shown - although they had a lot shown anyway so perhaps lots of kissing giggling

My biggest question is why didn't they show the row boat part of the date? It looks so romantic!!! I can understand cutting Cam's date but Lee's... he's defs F2. I checked BTS it wasn't raining for filming of the boat question
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C