SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:07 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Is Vinny on Paradise?  
Yes. According to RS Vinny, Evan, Chad, Daniel, Grant, Jared and Nick are all part of the original cast that show up on day one

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:26 am

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 CnqFOsWXgAAeerT
Bachelor Nation ‏@bachelorn234
Evan, Wells and Derek #MenTellAll
Evan Bass, Wells Adams and Derek Peth
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:43 am

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 CnqIrG0WIAAnbxv
Boys Reunion #BachelorNation
James J. Fuertes, Christian Bishop, Kupah James and Ryan Beckett
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:44 am

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 CnnjuKMUMAAsxfc
James T, Chris Harrison and Derek #MenTellAll
Chris Harrison, James McCoy Taylor and Derek Peth
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:08 am

RS just posted column. He will have MTA spoilers tomorrow. He confirms that Chase and Luke were both at MTA and both were in hot seat. He says that at FD next week: Jo Jo will accept FD card, but she will tell him essentially that she "isn't feeling it" at some point when they get to room and send him home then. He says that feedback from MTA is that Chase is still pretty upset about this aspect. I know that technically refers to FD, but it was in reference to spoilers from MTA.

All of this per RS if his sources are accurate.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:32 am

Frymama wrote:RS just posted column.  He will have MTA spoilers tomorrow.  He confirms that Chase and Luke were both at MTA and both were in hot seat.  He says that at FD next week:  Jo Jo will accept FD card, but she will tell him essentially that she "isn't feeling it" at some point when they get to room and send him home then.  He says that feedback from MTA is that Chase is still pretty upset about this aspect.  I know that technically refers to FD, but it was in reference to spoilers from MTA.

All of this per RS if his sources are accurate.

What did RS mean by #teamtaylor?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:35 am

^The Taylor Swift\Kimye feud.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:55 am

I'm confused about next week's two shows. Do we get Rcfrom this week, then FD, then MTA?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:57 am

Monday continue with RC and FD episode. Tuesday- MTA
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:03 am

RS's MTA spoilers:

Ok, lets get to your “Men Tell All” spoilers. As is the case every season, there really isn’t a whole hell of a lot to report from these shows. It’s the most edited show of the season, they fake the fan reactions, they purposely tell contestants before the show what to say, and it’s usually a whole lot of nothing. But here’s what I can tell you about MTA that will air next Tuesday, the 26th:

-There are four guys that get brought up in the hot seat: Wells, Chad, Luke, and Chase.

-Wells basically talks about the kiss he had with JoJo and everything that surrounded that weird date.

-Chad actually wasn’t out there when they introduced all the guys on stage. He was kept backstage until he was brought out to the hot seat. After that, he stayed on stage with everyone else.

-Chad obviously is a major storyline, and a lot of guys go after him for the things he did this season. I believe at some point Chad went after Grant for all his ex-girlfriend drama, but who knows if that’ll be shown, since nothing about Grant’s exes appeared anywhere on the show – just on this site. So I’d be surprised if that made the final cut. But guys like Alex, Christian, Chase, and a few others definitely go after Chad and Chad does Chad. Which apparently he’s telling everyone behind the scenes is just an act, and he’s loving the attention he’s getting from it. I get that people go on this show to play a particular camera and exaggerate it to the 100th degree, but when the character you’re playing a vile, reprehensible douchenozzle that nobody likes, you do realize how quickly no one will care about you right? Oh well.

-There is talk amongst the guys about the “Garden Guys,” those are guys that roomed together wherever they went – Jordan, Robby, Alex, and Chase. Can’t remember if Luke was part of it, but those guys (even though Jordan and Robby weren’t there to fend for themselves) took some heat from the other guys because they alienated themselves in the house.

-Alex is attacked for the way he acted this season. Nick Benvenutti particularly attacks him basically saying if Chad wasn’t on the show, Alex would’ve been the villain. And Alex doesn’t like being attacked as we know, so there’s a little drama there with guys calling him out.

-There’s also talk amongst the guys about Derek’s “validation” group date rose that he got in Uruguay. Some of the guys took issue with him for that.

-Vinny’s mom is in the audience and actually asks a question or defends her son. Something like that. Basically saying he’s a great guy and JoJo missed out. Uhhhh, ok mom. Sit down.

-JoJo comes out and addresses the guys. Obviously the two most want to hear from are Luke and Chase being the most recently eliminated. Luke reiterates what we’ll see on Monday night which was he thought she knew how he felt.

-Chase actually comes up on stage to sit next to JoJo to talk to her about what happened in the fantasy suite and brings up again why she just didn’t let him go at dinner before they went back to the suite. She gives the run around of “I thought I wanted to be back there with you, but then when I was, I just wasn’t feeling it” blah blah blah. Something along those lines. Basically didn’t mean to hurt him, she’s sorry, etc. They end on a good note.

-There is a preview of “Bachelor in Paradise” shown. Nick, Jared, the twins, Amanda, Sarah, and Jubilee are in the audience. None of them are interviewed, they’re just there as we saw all weekend on social media. That wasn’t news.

-And of course, bloopers.

Yep, that was pretty much it. Not sure what you were expecting since these shows are pretty much the same every season. It’s just so hard to take them seriously because it’s been two months since filming, we’ve seen how all these guys are pretty much BFF’s on social media, so anytime there’s a beef brought up, or someone says they had a problem with someone else, it just feels so contrived. Probably because it is. Like, they might not like the way someone acted 2 months ago, but lets be honest, they’re really over it by now. They’re just told to act like they aren’t by producers to create drama on the show. Outside of Chad, all these guys have pretty much gotten along.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:55 am

bluwavz wrote:RS's MTA spoilers:

Ok, lets get to your “Men Tell All” spoilers. As is the case every season, there really isn’t a whole hell of a lot to report from these shows. It’s the most edited show of the season, they fake the fan reactions, they purposely tell contestants before the show what to say, and it’s usually a whole lot of nothing. But here’s what I can tell you about MTA that will air next Tuesday, the 26th:

-There are four guys that get brought up in the hot seat: Wells, Chad, Luke, and Chase.

-Wells basically talks about the kiss he had with JoJo and everything that surrounded that weird date.

-Chad actually wasn’t out there when they introduced all the guys on stage. He was kept backstage until he was brought out to the hot seat. After that, he stayed on stage with everyone else.

-Chad obviously is a major storyline, and a lot of guys go after him for the things he did this season. I believe at some point Chad went after Grant for all his ex-girlfriend drama, but who knows if that’ll be shown, since nothing about Grant’s exes appeared anywhere on the show – just on this site. So I’d be surprised if that made the final cut. But guys like Alex, Christian, Chase, and a few others definitely go after Chad and Chad does Chad. Which apparently he’s telling everyone behind the scenes is just an act, and he’s loving the attention he’s getting from it. I get that people go on this show to play a particular camera and exaggerate it to the 100th degree, but when the character you’re playing a vile, reprehensible douchenozzle that nobody likes, you do realize how quickly no one will care about you right? Oh well.

-There is talk amongst the guys about the “Garden Guys,” those are guys that roomed together wherever they went – Jordan, Robby, Alex, and Chase. Can’t remember if Luke was part of it, but those guys (even though Jordan and Robby weren’t there to fend for themselves) took some heat from the other guys because they alienated themselves in the house.

-Alex is attacked for the way he acted this season. Nick Benvenutti particularly attacks him basically saying if Chad wasn’t on the show, Alex would’ve been the villain. And Alex doesn’t like being attacked as we know, so there’s a little drama there with guys calling him out.

-There’s also talk amongst the guys about Derek’s “validation” group date rose that he got in Uruguay. Some of the guys took issue with him for that.

-Vinny’s mom is in the audience and actually asks a question or defends her son. Something like that. Basically saying he’s a great guy and JoJo missed out. Uhhhh, ok mom. Sit down.

-JoJo comes out and addresses the guys. Obviously the two most want to hear from are Luke and Chase being the most recently eliminated. Luke reiterates what we’ll see on Monday night which was he thought she knew how he felt.

-Chase actually comes up on stage to sit next to JoJo to talk to her about what happened in the fantasy suite and brings up again why she just didn’t let him go at dinner before they went back to the suite. She gives the run around of “I thought I wanted to be back there with you, but then when I was, I just wasn’t feeling it” blah blah blah. Something along those lines. Basically didn’t mean to hurt him, she’s sorry, etc. They end on a good note.

-There is a preview of “Bachelor in Paradise” shown. Nick, Jared, the twins, Amanda, Sarah, and Jubilee are in the audience. None of them are interviewed, they’re just there as we saw all weekend on social media. That wasn’t news.

-And of course, bloopers.

Yep, that was pretty much it. Not sure what you were expecting since these shows are pretty much the same every season. It’s just so hard to take them seriously because it’s been two months since filming, we’ve seen how all these guys are pretty much BFF’s on social media, so anytime there’s a beef brought up, or someone says they had a problem with someone else, it just feels so contrived. Probably because it is. Like, they might not like the way someone acted 2 months ago, but lets be honest, they’re really over it by now. They’re just told to act like they aren’t by producers to create drama on the show. Outside of Chad, all these guys have pretty much gotten along.

Source: Reality Steve
Per the bolded above: 
Pot meet kettle. Chad played a character. Chad gets women. Chad has a job. What is RS' excuse? Maybe that he is not playing a character, but living as the real deal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:53 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-men-tell-all-sneak-peek

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear