SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:21 am

She is too much of a lady to say what she really should have said to him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:25 am

nd4reality wrote:She is too much of a lady to say what she really should have said to him.

I really hope she said something. He crossed the line with Robby and Jordan.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:26 am

Oh they have sooooo been coached...his question was so rehearsed and her interview answer very polished....which basically means we are getting no real answers!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:37 am

everly wrote:New clip from tonight.

https://twitter.com/gma/status/757914424610926592

Really hope JoJo got her say with Chad.

Lets for a minute forget that Chad is the one asking, but this are questions most fans want answers to IMO. I know I do! giggling

Why have the two men who have questionable characters as your final 2 after going all " I want someone like Ben". She was warned about Jordan and Robby had GF issues on the show yet here we are with them in the final.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:54 am

@see2love... IMO... I have to believe, JoJo knows more than we do about both situations... With Robby, no one has accused him of cheating, it appears his ex still wants him back. and if anything the relationship was toxic and she has been accused of cheating on him, the timing wasn't great or ideal but I don't see it as a deal breaker personally.    As for Jordan, IMO he probably did cheat at the end of his only long term relationship 2 yrs ago, he has since dated around (normal behavior in many social circles including JoJos- IMO but do have knowledge here too), again, for me, I wouldn't be willing to condemn someone as a serial cheater based upon a one-off per se.  

All this to say, I don't really think it's JoJos place to divulge any further details about these situations so what can she say to appease people?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:02 am

JoJo from indicators appears to be insecure where relationships are concern. Insecure individuals often end up with cheaters and liars because they choose people who say and do all the things they want to hear and not what is right

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:14 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:@see2love... IMO... I have to believe, JoJo knows more than we do about both situations... With Robby, no one has accused him of cheating, it appears his ex still wants him back. and if anything the relationship was toxic and she has been accused of cheating on him, the timing wasn't great or ideal but I don't see it as a deal breaker personally.    As for Jordan, IMO he probably did cheat at the end of his only long term relationship 2 yrs ago, he has since dated around (normal behavior in many social circles including JoJos- IMO but do have knowledge here too), again, for me, I wouldn't be willing to condemn someone as a serial cheater based upon a one-off per se.  

All this to say, I don't really think it's JoJos place to divulge any further details about these situations so what can she say to appease people?

Not asking her to divulge all her secrets just how she went from I want a Ben who epitomizes all she has been missing in a relationship to going wih the 2 guys who were questionable. Her response soenst even have to make sense but its just that those questions are asked by a lot of the fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:18 am

IMO she probably never "wanted" Ben outside of the role she was playing on tv.
So how she went from point A to point B is point A was probably manufactured. Point B to a certain extent is fabricated, also, imo. She only knows about her F1 and F2 from the little she is given and then the script, pheromones and manipulations. That's why most of the relationships don't last. You don't have much reality to go on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:22 am

MTA SCs are up: SC No Discussion Thread

I'm editing the SCs of the LCD, MTP, and FRC now.  Will post them later today.  

In the mean time, lots of new goodies/pics of the MTA up at ABC.

It’s an exciting, unpredictable reunion viewers won’t want to miss as the most memorable bachelors from this season – including Alex, Chad, Chase, Christian, Daniel, Derek, Evan, Grant, James Taylor, Luke and Wells – return to confront each other and JoJo one last time on national television to dish the dirt and tell their side of the story. A first look at the third season of ABC’s highly anticipated hot summer series “Bachelor in Paradise” will be featured, along with a preview of the explosive final days of JoJo’s journey to find love, on “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All,” as “The Bachelorette” two-night special event concludes, TUESDAY, JULY 26

Source

Click the source link above and scroll down below the epi description for the pics.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:28 am

Daniel suddenly looks attractive to me. Upset

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:29 am

Here is a cap of the front row for tonight where you can see both Luke and Chase on the end.

Tuesday night @ 8/7c on ABC! #thebachelor#thebachelorette#bachelorlife#bachelor#bachelorette#abc#bachelorabc#bacheloretteabc#thebachelorabc#thebacheloretteabc#bachelornation#bachelorspoilers#bachelorrecaps#willyouacceptthisrose#rose#bachelorbachelorette#joellefletcher#jojofletcher#mentellall#jojo#teamjojo#teamrobby#teamjordan#thechadler#teamchad#chadbear by @bachelorette.spoilers_recaps
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:34 am

Clones, clones and more clones

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear