SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:34 am

I dont think Jojo was actually looking for a husband when she signed up for the show....I think she, like the majority who sign up for the Bach, are going on a glorified dating show to find somebody to go out with and if all goes well, maybe marry somewhere down the road, if not their popularity will probably land then someone in Bach nation or in their hometown. No harm, no foul.  Jordan more than likely had the same motives going in....which again, is probably thr motive of the great majority of the guys.  IF and I mean IF, they are really attracted to someone and theres a mutual attraction, good for them.  The FRC is really nothing more than an agreement to get to know each other in the real world,....after theyve hidden out for a few months that is laugh out loud

The FRC should end with a line taken from the movie The Proposal (how appropriate is that title, eh?!)

"Will you marry me....because Id really like to date you" :wedding

Who knows, or cares, what will happen after each FRC every season ... Its their life, not mine....doesnt affect me ine iota.    Next....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:37 am

everly wrote:New clip from tonight.

https://twitter.com/gma/status/757914424610926592

Really hope JoJo got her say with Chad.

Chad is the gift that keeps on giving. I gotta bow down. bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:44 am

This Chad guy might appear to be crude and narcissistic but he sure seems to be one heck of an observant individual who is bent on calling it like he sees it... No quarters asked, none given

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:57 am

MiniDiva wrote:Here is a cap of the front row for tonight where you can see both Luke and Chase on the end.

Tuesday night @ 8/7c on ABC! #thebachelor#thebachelorette#bachelorlife#bachelor#bachelorette#abc#bachelorabc#bacheloretteabc#thebachelorabc#thebacheloretteabc#bachelornation#bachelorspoilers#bachelorrecaps#willyouacceptthisrose#rose#bachelorbachelorette#joellefletcher#jojofletcher#mentellall#jojo#teamjojo#teamrobby#teamjordan#thechadler#teamchad#chadbear by @bachelorette.spoilers_recaps

Bringing this over from the Statistics thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote: snipped

ChrisS and Ben both sat in the same seat as Luke.

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Captur27

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Captur28

http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-2.png
haleystrong.wordpress.com

Stats thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:08 pm

I do wonder if he will accept. He certainly has the right seating position.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:20 pm

Clips I found:

http://www.etonline.com/news/194100_exclusive_luke_pell_and_chase_mcnary_reveal_they_re_talks_to_be_the_bachelor/

ET Online (It plays over on right side of screen really small)

http://www.eonline.com/news/782489/luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-who-will-be-the-next-bachelor

E Online!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:33 pm

I Doubt Id watch Chase but Id be interested to see how Luke would handle it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:38 pm

Final Epi SCs from last nights preview are up:  SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:45 pm

I'm with Chad. It's just a matter of who we want to put us to sleep. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:47 pm

I really think Luke will be the next lead, unless he turns it down. The HTD flowers in the grass and leaving to Dan & Shay sealed the deal for me. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm with Chad. It's just a matter of who we want to put us to sleep. cheeky
 Yeah monotone Chase or coma inducing Luke?  mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 1f49b  mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:16 pm

I think there's a better chance that Luke will relax and be better on his own show but I'm not getting that vibe with Chase. JMO

I'm still not a fan of Chad but am expecting a lot of him tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing Wells the most. Derek's another of my favorites so love that they're friends.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear