SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:21 pm

Pretty awesome getting back together with the guys. #mentellall #bachelorette #bachelor by @christianbishop
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:25 pm

Evan is doing a Miami Vice.....no socks, unless he's wearing peds

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:MTA SCs are up: SC No Discussion Thread

I'm editing the SCs of the LCD, MTP, and FRC now.  Will post them later today.  

In the mean time, lots of new goodies/pics of the MTA up at ABC.

It’s an exciting, unpredictable reunion viewers won’t want to miss as the most memorable bachelors from this season – including Alex, Chad, Chase, Christian, Daniel, Derek, Evan, Grant, James Taylor, Luke and Wells – return to confront each other and JoJo one last time on national television to dish the dirt and tell their side of the story. A first look at the third season of ABC’s highly anticipated hot summer series “Bachelor in Paradise” will be featured, along with a preview of the explosive final days of JoJo’s journey to find love, on “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All,” as “The Bachelorette” two-night special event concludes, TUESDAY, JULY 26

Source

Click the source link above and scroll down below the epi description for the pics.
I see that there's pics of Jojo talking to Chase, but not of Jojo talking to Luke. Since Chase got more pics, it makes me think that Chase is being seriously considered for the Bach Lead.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:27 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the MOT guys like St Nick, the boxer dude and Vinny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:30 pm

Regardless of who TPTB choice for the lead next season, that person will still have to follow direction and a loose script. As much as the show is supposed to be reality tv, it's not really, imo.
If you can't loosen up and act the littlest bit it comes across stilted and forced, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:37 pm

I'd really like to Chad as the next Lead. I think he would bring a honest approach and perspective as well as some comic relief, imo.giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Why was Derek not seated lower down with the rest of the higher order eliminees ? He was in the f9 wasn't he ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:40 pm

2observe wrote:I'd really like to Chad as the next Lead.  I think he would bring a honest approach and perspective as well as some comic relief, imo.giggling  

I would fear for all the Bachelorette that would push his buttons ... verbal abuse is not fun to watch, never mind physical abuse. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:42 pm

Not excited about the prospects. Luke and Chase both seem to be good guys in RL but for me, are like watching paint dry. And if Robby is in the mix, I find him as fake as they come. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:44 pm

2observe wrote:I'd really like to Chad as the next Lead.  I think he would bring a honest approach and perspective as well as some comic relief, imo.giggling  

I would love to see #chadbear as TB but not nearly as much as Juan Pablo since he would no longer be the most hated TB evah if it were to happen. mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:53 pm

With his anger issues and lack of self control? ... Wouldnt wish him on a group of 25 women... no

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:02 pm

I dont see what is the problem. They have that kickass Bodyguard to protect the gurls 24/7, right? mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear