SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by 2observe Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:32 am

nicole-wa wrote:well and his CAPTION. it wasn't just the picture, it was the pic plus message he was conveying.
Sorry Nicole, I didn't see it that way at all. Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by Ariela Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:34 pm

I have a feeling that Tom is broke, and wants to become a "luxury yacht designer" figuring TV will help him launch a career. I'm sure he likes Lillian and the sex is a plus.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:35 pm

These people have very low incomes, all of them, meaning that the per diem/weekly fee for doing this show is a huge upside. They make more in these six weeks than the rest of the year, no?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:02 pm

Ariela wrote:I have a feeling that Tom is broke, and wants to become a "luxury yacht designer" figuring TV will help him launch a career. I'm sure he likes Lillian and the sex is a plus.

What makes you think that? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ariela wrote:I have a feeling that Tom is broke, and wants to become a "luxury yacht designer" figuring TV will help him launch a career. I'm sure he likes Lillian and the sex is a plus.

Tom might be one of those strange dudes that has money but chooses not to spend it laugh out loud Why the post nuptial agreement, seems like a strange request if you don't have any assets/money. I think that would all be prearranged with the show anyway, you leave with what you came in with. Maybe he's trying to act like a big wig, but I thought that comment was odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:31 pm

He said he made like $60-80 grand or something, and she said separately he had a lot of debt.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:34 pm

Max64 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Tom might be one of those strange dudes that has money but chooses not to spend it laugh out loud  Why the post nuptial agreement, seems like a strange request if you don't have any assets/money. I think that would all be prearranged with the show anyway,  you leave with what you came in with.  Maybe he's trying to act like a big wig, but I thought that comment was odd.

I thought that too until Lilly said on Unfiltered that he had a lot of debt and she empathized 'a lot' it is very strange that he requested it especially since I thought they all signed a pre-nup before the wedding to protect their assets.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:53 pm

jlccaz wrote:He said he made like $60-80 grand or something, and she said separately he had a lot of debt.  

Wow, I didn't know he had a lot of debt, must have been living lavishly laugh out loud (JK, being a little snarky)

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:12 am

Re reading the first entry. It mentioned Unfiltered and Confessions. Where can they be seen? Thanks.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:40 am

A lot of debt IMO is subjective.

He could have a large loan used to renovate his bus, no different than having a mortgage for a home. IDK, but if he owned a home, and had a mortgage, I can see asking for a pre nup.

He might have investments that are locked in. There are many reasons why he has debt, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have assets IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:50 am

I agree. My husband has zero college debt (it was maybe $5,000 when we got married) and I'm nearly done with mine. I would BALK at $25,000 in student loans in a new spouse, but I guess that's the norm now.

I thought it was funny when the Afterbuzz girls were like, "Whoo-hoo, those houses were SO nice for $3,000/month!" Yeah, my rent is SO much less living in the Midwest. I would be so concerned spending that much on rent with a variable income (which they ALL have, except for Sonia).

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:11 am

nuts2uiam wrote:Re reading the first entry.  It mentioned Unfiltered and Confessions.  Where can they be seen?  Thanks.

Check youtube.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

+33
mindless
Amberish
pikake
MAFSMinority
jupitercornflakes