SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:48 pm

Lillian confirmed on FB that Tom didn't tell her about the bus until they actually drove up to the bus. Lol, that was definitely for "shock" value and producer driven. I always thought that the producers didn't want Tom to tell Lilly about the bus before they at there. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by Newto Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:11 pm

...and I'm sure Tom was hesitant to tell her as well. I have a feeling in the final analysis they will end up in more normal accommodations. At least I hope so!! JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:37 pm

I am strangely oblessed with watching all the different Tiny Houses shows on HGTV. Now I personally can't imagine living in that small of a space but there seems to be a whole bunch of folks living in spaces under 300 square feet. I actually watched episode with a family of 5, and mom was pregnant with #4, moving into a renovated bus, which seemed nuts to me but more power to them!!

Someone like Tom who is in his 20's and lives in warm climate and is an avid surfer...I think it makes a lot of sense. But, it would be a tough sell, imo, once you start adding more people. I think it would be awesome fun to have the bus plus a place with more space.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:49 pm

I adore these two! Oh my goodness, the horse-riding conversation. <3

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole-wa Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:17 am

OK I don't want Bachelor/ette shows but I watch MAFS starting this season so I went googling to find out spoilers.

I follow them all on Instagram and I am on episode Honeymoon part 2 as of now.

Here's what I think.

1. I thought Lily was super immature and awkward in the first couple episodes. It was weird. But now I think maybe she came off different because she is from another country and came here and I mis read her. ??

2. Him living in a remodeled bus makes TOTAL sense. He's single surfer construction/designer guy for boats. Of course he would use his skills and customize a bus.

3. I lived in an RV with my hubby and child for 9 months since my husband wanted to be adventurous and travel. We both work in high tech jobs and could work remotely. It's not all that weird. We kept our house back home.

4. NEW INFO - on Instagram he posted a picture of a woman posing next to a fancy sportscar with a zoom in on the keys she's holding ovefr the car which are VW keys... and the caption says something like "We need to cool it with the fake it til you make it crap laugh out loud" or something. It SEEMS like a dig on Lilly like she's trying to fake it with her fancy new car they've talked about on the show. ??? seems like negative talk from him about her to me.

5. I noticed that Lily and he don't follow each other's MAFS pages on IG. But the guys all follow each other.

6. When someone posted a pic at a bowling alley and people got excited about seeing 2 couples in pics, someone commented and said it was probably a bday party in Miami for one of them and everyone came... and a cast member said BINGO or something like that. I need to find that and copy and paste but that was the gist...

nicole-wa

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole-wa Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:31 am

here is one reference https://www.instagram.com/p/BJab7nvjBWm/?taken-by=tom_mafs

nicole-wa

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:53 pm

nicole-wa wrote:here is one reference https://www.instagram.com/p/BJab7nvjBWm/?taken-by=tom_mafs
I think that Tom was referring to the fact that the car is a Porsche, but the key the girl is holding is for a Volkswagon.  She was making it look like the key belong to the Porsche and that it was her car.  I really don't see how that relates to Lilly at all. IMO, Tom was just pointing out an observation.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:11 pm

I could swear I heard him asking her about signing a "post-nup" on next weeks episode.
I can only imagine how they will edit this conversation, should be interesting.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Lorelei wrote:I could swear I heard him asking her about signing a "post-nup" on next weeks episode.
I can only imagine how they will edit this conversation, should be interesting.

He did... just when we thought we had a perfect couple.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=536307196572271&id=296143973921929&fs=5

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:43 pm

On the portal page of this site, David Norton tweets to Tom. I followed the tweet and Tom states his dad passed away the other night. Just FYI. Apparently he was not close with his dad, but.....still his dad.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole-wa Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:21 pm

2observe wrote:
nicole-wa wrote:here is one reference https://www.instagram.com/p/BJab7nvjBWm/?taken-by=tom_mafs
I think that Tom was referring to the fact that the car is a Porsche, but the key the girl is holding is for a Volkswagon.  She was making it look like the key belong to the Porsche and that it was her car.  I really don't see how that relates to Lilly at all. IMO, Tom was just pointing out an observation.

Since their MAFS Instagram's seem mostly related to THE SHOW (with the clothing and Air BNB exception of Nick's ha) I thought this was interesting because of the whole big thing related to her having a new and showy car. Couple that with that she presents herself as an established real estate agent and/but is 24 and we just came our of a huge housing crisis 3 years ago.

I noticed 1-2 people commented about this too on the post (e.eg one person said "foreshadowing???") and no it wasn't me. Smiley

Anyway it could be something or it could be nothing.

nicole-wa

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole-wa Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:22 pm

well and his CAPTION. it wasn't just the picture, it was the pic plus message he was conveying.

nicole-wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

+33
mindless
Amberish
pikake
MAFSMinority
jupitercornflakes